Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

why my blood is black. extremely 18+ - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ (216825 Views)

The Quiet Rituals Of Extremely Successful People / My Blood Boils In Anger / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Zehner(f): 5:46pm On May 28, 2016
About 3 weeks ago I got stuck in traffic and I was pressed so badly I needed to pee, this was somewhere in Oshodi. Myself and the other lady in the car jumped down and started looking for where to pee soon we came across a bouncer by the gate and I greeted him and begged that we were pressed. He told us to walk straight down and upon entering the compound I realised it was a brothel. Girls of different shapes and sizes were there, some were drinking and some were smoking. I approached one of them. She was so pretty and polite showed us where to pee and even took us afterwards to another exit so we could catch up with our car. I kept thinking what made her turn to prostitution....this incident and this your stuory has changed my views about prostitution. These girls are human and face a lot of hardship. Kai...my people. Na condition make crayfish bend. I have learnt to not judge anymore. Nice story @ mizquote. well done

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 7:50am On May 29, 2016
I have been having series of goosebumps of recent, the first I had was the last time I spoke to my mum alive.

I couldn't explain it then, but I feel within me the appearance of that was a way of my mum assuring me of her presence- her love.

Aunty Maggie, had been such a great friend to my mother, her loyalty to my mum is unwaivering even in death.

As she gently pulled the pillow off my face, I couldn't bare to look at her, those eyes of hers made my pain unbearable.

she didn't say anything for a while, she cleared her throat and wiped her eyes with the back of her palm, she asked I look at her.

I did.

I notice the seriousness, I knew within me she wanted to tell me what I have always avoided to hear - reality.

I didn't say a word as she spoke, I made my face expressionless. I just watch as she spoke, in almost a whisper.

I paid attention to her physical appearance, I had to do that, so I could be bold and not cry.

I noticed her aging face, her very visible drooping eye bags, her wrinkled face, the stretch mark on her arm, her discoloured face, I had myself comparing her to my mum who was very pretty, with a nice dentition.

Aunty Margaret, might not be very physically attractive but she had got a gold-plated heart.

I watched as she dug her hand in her bra and brought out some squeezed currencies, she counted them and gave me some for my upkeep.

I murmured a 'thank you', as she made to the door. I went back to my bed and nippled on the bread she brought I reminisced on the words she said.

"you have to grow up fast, this world isn't a bed of roses".

I didn't know exactly why she said that but my intuition knew something was up.

3 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Zehner(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2016
Hmmmm....and the cycle continues

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Niwdog(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2016
Abeg don't introduce this one to prostitution
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by donaldphilipizu(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2016
its a gradual process.... still got ur bk
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Bishops10(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2016
Recycle
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Luckymay(f): 12:56am On May 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by oruchechuks(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2016
Eyah so touching. This life may not offer you the best after all
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Eniqurl(f): 1:16pm On May 30, 2016
More please
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by franciseromosel(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2016
Nice piece ,Mizquote...But wait oh,why the choice of your moniker.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by rfnextar8(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2016
what a nice write up
it is indeed lovely
more ink to your pen
awaiting more updates
thanks in anticipation
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by OracleJames612: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Well done Mizqoute. Ur story is really interesting.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by K9blunt(f): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Gmekx:
mizquote

Born into a world filled with hate
Left to the world with her fate
Dead to the ones who she called family
Gradually she lost her sense of sanity
Isn't life cruel?
Isn't life the one who leaves us in a ditch?

We preach and preach about hell and it's gate
Only those we call 'sinners' can relate
Driven into the bowels of sin by condition
We are apathetic, leaving them in the oblivion
Is life that cruel?
Is life the one who leaves us in a ditch?

We scream and shout about our faith
Yet, we suffer for our lack of faith
In the ones we call humans; our bothers and sisters
Never to lend a hand to the one we call different
Aren't we cruel?
Aren't we the ones who leaves us in a ditch

In our state of constant evil
We continously heap our blames on the devil
Ready to call the ever ready serpent
For our deeds which are worse than the serpent's
Are we that cruel?
Are we the ones who leaves us in a ditch?

The difficulty of lending a hand
The ones we help, tomorrow might turn
Ready to go down the sad road
It's what we dream and it's called life

I am not a fan of poem, but guy you killed this.....

Very impressive!

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by oye9ja(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
When are you giving us the next update...it's been quite a while now.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
smh...abandoned project This is why I check to see if a story has been completed before I follow
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by manuel80(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
kushkingstalin:
smh...abandoned project
This is why I check to see if a story has been completed before I follow
I'm sure she didn't abandon this project.. I mean she wouldn't just leave the story and people hanging here on purpose..there's a reason and its just a matter of time
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
evaZee:
Seriously am lost. When did we get here? Thought she was just schedule for an odd job of sleeping with a dog or something, so how come she is dead now and what led to the death. Or did I miss any part.

frostland:
I don't know even me am confuse did d job go well for her? dis story don turn 9ja movie

Only if you can remember that (guess on page 3-5 on this thread) Sara's mum was seriously sick and obviously it was from her last "runs". Guess I'm right @MizQuote
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by feyorpe: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
@mizquote, u are just too much! The caption of Ur story really caught my attention that I had to read into the lines both day and night... It is "cocastic". Qudos and More update pls...
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by dayoakinns(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2016
I started this story yesterday and here am i hanging for more update. you are talented
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
cum complete am na,enjoyin viz already o
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2016
misquote long time pls continue am wit u
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by paddy4jungle: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
I cry 4 life.
I weep 4 human misery
Misery wrought on humans by humans
Misery brought on lovely people by their loved ones?
Mizquote I nominate u 4 African masterpiece writer 2016
I will never look down on these ladies again 4 as long as I live
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dis story is jst indescribable, it wow's ma imagination. Good job girl
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by tobianodino(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Love up sis....nice story more dataa to ur phone

nd answer dis guys way dy die 4 na lol
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by SweetieConstie(f): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2016
Very nice story, Mizquote... smiley

Please, kindly complete it... Thanks! grin
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Brightolanton(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizquote:
I shifted back.

"sara! I say make you hold this thing"

I stared at the 'thing', it seems to be nodding, pap-like liquid began seeping from it.

"e no dey bite"

he stroked it a bit more. by this time the guy in the television has changed style, the lady legs were raised-- like a wheel Barrow. the guy was on her standing.

the lady screamed louder.

"Sara, I was brought back
thumbs up dear. You have shown an enviable level of consistency on this forum, I seriously admire that about you sweetie
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2016
I'm quite surprised, people re still following this story.

thumps up my loyal readers.
I shall be back soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by genius43(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizquote:

I shall be back soon.

Please do
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Daeveed(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice One... Am Really Enjoyinq Our Story
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by LuvU2: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
mizquote:

I shall be back soon.
I just read everything. U re a brilliant writer
Pls do update soon.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by yeminiz(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
add more update...who wouldn't love such an interesting story line like this...sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction / My Madam And I (part Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.