Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (904 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by tomzee2(f): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
But there are a few things a woman might want to keep to herself, so as to keep the peace in the relationship and avoid hurting your feelings. We ask a few women to share some of these secrets, see the tops things they lie about below.

1. You are the best I ever had: “My boyfriend is always asking me how he fares s exually when compared to other men I have been with, and even though I do not think he is outstandingly amazing, I do enjoy s ex with him. So, to avoid making him feel bad, I tell him he is the best partner I ever had.”

2. I have had s’ex with X amount of guys: “I have been intimate with more guys than I admit to my boyfriend. I love him and I know he will prefer it if I do not have so many s’exual partners in my past, so I tell the lie.

3. I make X amount of money: “My fiancee provides for me and fulfills most of my needs, even though I also have a job. I earn more than him but he does not know it. I am afraid that if I tell him, he may feel inferior and may even stop providing for me.”

4. I love your mother/family: “It is very important for my husband that I accept and love his mother. Although I do not hate her, I do not really agree with her way of life. It will make my husband unhappy if he knows this so I convince him I love and admire her.”

5. I am only attracted to you: “Since meeting my husband 6 years ago, I have had some instances where I have felt an attraction for other men. I never cheated, but I couldn’t possibly tell my husband this for fear that he will become suspicious that I am cheating. So I keep it to myself.”

6. The money is not important: “Although I am not materialistic, I do wish my fiancee made more money and spend more on me. I am envious of other women whose husbands get them everything they need. But I know my fiancee loves me and I love him, so I find the strength to stay and hope that he gets in a better financial place so he can really provide for my material needs”

7. I do not love you: “I see a lot of my friends get taken advantage of when they tell or show how much they love their man. I do not want this so I pretend a lot that I am not really into my boyfriend. It makes him keep working hard for my affection.”

#ladies In the house Can you please help me with the rest (8,9,and10)
Re: 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Stop generalizing!undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Re: 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by tomzee2(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
u won't tell me u have not done any of those hun undecided
Re: 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
tomzee2:
u won't tell me u have not done any of those hun undecided
Not even half of One of 'em....undecided

I don't tell lies....cool
Re: 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Oppypoppy: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
No mind d guy babe wink
Re: 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by tomzee2(f): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Not even half of One of 'em....undecided

I don't tell lies....cool
well I never expected u to say yes u have done any of them

As for that aspect that u said u don't tell lies hmmmm

I wonder if u re even true to ur self
Re: 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by pet4ril(f): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Okay.... What next?
Re: 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Omotayor123(f): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Aminat508(f): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
tomzee2:
well I never expected u to say yes u have done any of them

As for that aspect that u said u don't tell lies hmmmm

I wonder if u re even true to ur self
cry
Re: 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by tomzee2(f): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
cry
c'mon I hate when you put on this face wink

(1) (Reply)

Did You Have A Girl Best Friend? 11 Reasons Why Every Guy Needs One. / ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf / Mature Relationship Vs Immature Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.