Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) (51850 Views)

Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original / Etim ‘Ironbar’ Bassey Is Broke, Fills Potholes In Ajah Lagos. Gofundme Launched / Nigeria Not Worth Dying For- Etim Esin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by XOGBADO(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=lilmax post=40405039]Wetin dey 2015 range rover? undecided that's cheap mehn
heediat!
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by victorazy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bollinger:
My one time hero. Almost as good as Jay Jay. Na discipline f.uck the guy up. I'm glad he's living ok sha.

Ur right on this one.
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by handie(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
GenOrumov:

Etim Esin played for Nigeria before all these players you mentioned above. It was bad behaviour and injury that cut short his playing career. I'm sure you are teenager or maybe a young adult hence the reason you don't know him.
Well its not bad you don't know him because we learn everyday.
yeah. We learn every day and today, I've learnt of a former Nigerian player known as Etim Esin

1 Like

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by handie(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
lomprico:

Dats cos u were still a toddler when he was active, though a rape scandal (in italy I think, cant remember) cut short his career. Dats why he was not so popular. He was a very good player.
1987? How would u expect me to know such a person? Then, my daddy never even ask my mummy out. All in all, we all learn and today, I've learnt of a former Nigerian player known as Etim Esin

1 Like

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by pus22: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
sad
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by wandy4G: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
handie:
Austin Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Obafemi Martins, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Taribo West and Even Victor Agali, I know. Etim Esin, I know not.
Etim, the master dribbler. Only those who followed Nigerian football in the 80s could know him.

3 Likes

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by handie(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
greatnow:
that means your indo mie generation pikin
Well, I'm an indomie generation pickin. Does that change anything?
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Urine:

Better than JJ! As you have rightly said, indiscipline killed his career.

I remember back when i used to play for abuede and osjack, he was all i wanted to be like. So much skill. Good old days.

2 Likes

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Solowande(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
handie:
Austin Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Obafemi Martins, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Taribo West and Even Victor Agali, I know. Etim Esin, I know not.
mayb because u are frm d indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by cruzita(f): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
I remember shaking him during our Airtel rising star competition in portharcourt .he was one of the greatest men present
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by pus22: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
sad
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Solarpower(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
handie:
babies on Nairaland.....its very clear u were born in the early or mid 90's. that's one of the greatest dribblers n skillful ex-players Nigeria has produced. Go and ask older people.

Modified:
This his time to enjoy. Hard work and consistency pays.

3 Likes

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by andyanders: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Has he stopped weeding? He wasted his life weeding.Doubt if that is his car and property.
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Solowande(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shegman22:
The man old pass my papa...
mayb because he senior ur papa
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Remii(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
handie:
you must be young then. Etim was in the set before those you mention, he was very good but lack manners, he was like eric cantona, effant terrible

3 Likes

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by mamagee3(f): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Congrats to him!!!
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Alabamajogor: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Congrats Etim. He was broke, am glad you are back and in a superlative form. sooo HAPPY FOR YOU BRO.

1 Like

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Hibiscuss(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
handie:

How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
all4naija:

Bwahaha... I am sorry, if you found me to be criticizing people a lot here. Just that I don't understand why many Nigerian images posted in this forum are often scary. Usually, I like pretty and innocent faces. Seriously, that man's eyes are scary!

You dont have to apologise...anything that makes you breathe fine wink

Everybody likes pretty and innocent faces but once, twice, thrice in a while, we should regard the whole wonders of creation.

Errm...never mind
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by sunky101(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
I no go gree if dem tell me say na Toyota Camry hin Buy...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Let's not be deceived. It's either he got it as a gift or he borrowed it

Etim esin is broke. As in very broke he can't build a house not to talk of one in lekki

Just few years ago he was accused of stealing a phone in a posh birthday party
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by entparrot(f): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
That car never belong to him, he only borrow pose.

Take a look @ his shirt and his wrist bangle, not to talk of his glass, all is fake. He is not destine to be rich, he wasted a very good opportunity, that would have change his life.
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by wayodude(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
handie:

Haha ok you be small pikin be dat
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Solarpower:
babies on Nairaland.....its very clear u were born in the early or mid 90's. that's one of the greatest dribblers n skillful ex-players Nigeria has produced. Go and ask older people.

Modified:
This his time to enjoy. Hard work and consistency pays.
you open your mouth like village goat and call people babies

Then you put hardwork and consistency in a post that has to do with Nigeria's biggest idiot (Etim esin). Perhaps you don't know him you're just forming
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by malbro(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
handie:
Jay Jay oga be dat....ask ur grand pa weda I dey lie

1 Like

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by linearity: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Who Etim Esin is referred to as the 'Africa Maradonna', what shall we call JJ?
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by dsenator: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Etim was accused of raping a young girl in Belgium where he was playing pro football some years back,he ran to Nigeria to evade prosecution thereby jeopardized his chances of playing again in Europe.He was at a time accepted by 3sc to play for them which he did for a short time. He was at a time one of the epl analysts with hitv.He was accused by Jay Jay of stealing a phone when they were at a party which led to his withdrawal from hitv because of the closeness of Jay Jay to the man in charge of hitv after which he completely went into oblivion.If truly the car belongs to him,I am so much happy for him because the guy has seen hell.Don't let us forget that this guy was as good as Jay Jay if not even better during his brief playing career but lost almost everything to indiscipline. The Lord is good, enjoy your life Etim Esin Nigeria's Maradona.

4 Likes

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Nicepoker(m): 12:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Etim esin that was deported from belgium years ago?
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by moshino(m): 12:53am On Nov 26, 2015
lilmax:
Wetin dey 2015 range rover? undecided that's cheap mehn

Was your fada able to EVER buy even a tire? With this your attitude, will you ever be able to buy even a tire of that car!

2 Likes

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by ruggedadventure(m): 1:09am On Nov 26, 2015
Seeing him, drug trafficking came to my damn mind... just thinking aloud tho
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Och77(m): 2:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Late Ernest Okonkwo gave him the name " Etim Maradona Esin". I also remember JJ Okacha saying then that one of his greatest moment will be to play alongside Etim Esin. He was that good.

2 Likes

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by chukxie(m): 3:09am On Nov 26, 2015
redcliff:

Thats why we keep saying too many children who know nothing are tooooo much on this forum!

You're spot on, bro. You nailed it square and hard. Too many diapers wearing kiddos on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them / Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.