Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School (43856 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by metronaija: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dMynimJaojA/VlYH46nsM3I/AAAAAAAHckA/kcZUED5Veuc/s1600/CUq3WXCUEAAU5lD.jpg[/img]

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (1st from left - front row) as a pupil of Corona School.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/photo-of-vp-osinbajo-as-pupil-of-corona.html

cc: lalasticlala

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Firefire(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Can this photo change the fact that Nigerians are suffering untold hardship since May 29th 2015 ?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by IGBOSON1: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Akpuruka mmadu!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by DIVINE78: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'm happy to know the VP started from a humble beginning.
As always, wailers are sad.

21 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by jaymejate: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Seriously he went to Corona?
I've always wanted to go to that school

Please do they Study Geology

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by cephaswizzy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
pastor

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Ghost01(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
The young shall grow. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Caracta(f): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
He went to my dear Corona?

Awwww. No wonder. I respect him all over again.

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by yomalex(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nice
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by demolinka(m): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Highly bembestic student, my Prof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by coolitempa(f): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2015
I am seriously getting old.....went to corona over fifteen years ago......... cheesy....I need to retire from exchanging ideas with miscreants on Nairaland.. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by rusher14: 12:29am On Nov 26, 2015
As much as I like him I'm only concerned he's remained the same size since then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by baralatie(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:
Corona school is not a humble beginning it was and still is a big ,only if you can afford the school school

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by maupe: 1:04am On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:
When did Corona become a school for the masses. Have you forgotten that Corona was THE SCHOOL of the 90's. You should go and research what corona meant to Nigerians then.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by MosquitoLaps(m): 1:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Na onyibo bin dey teach dem dat year? see how responsible they all look. much unlike the kids trained by end time private schools of nowadays.

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Bamz(m): 1:40am On Nov 26, 2015
coolitempa:
I am seriously getting old.....went to corona over fifteen years ago......... cheesy....I need to retire from exchanging ideas with miscreants on Nairaland.. grin

LOL you see some comments and you just would face palm and shake your head.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Pavore9: 1:47am On Nov 26, 2015
A school for rich families.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 26, 2015
And who are those two beauties on the right side(seated)? The one at the extreme right looks like the Head of the Lagos division of the Appeal Court. Is she the one?

Appropriate Caption for this picture: Who knows tomorrow?...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by tpiadotcom: 2:46am On Nov 26, 2015
rich school, not for poor people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Ikengawo: 2:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Photocracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by tonytony208(m): 5:20am On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:

What is this one saying? Corona school is humble beginning? The way some nigerians behave can be disgusting sha. They are just biased, sentimental and full of propaganda in everything.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by gunuvi(m): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2015
tonytony208:

What is this one saying? Corona school is humble beginning? The way some nigerians behave can be disgusting sha. They are just biased, sentimental and full of propaganda in everything.
Leave am alone. Some people has acute irreversible brain touch.
I went to Corona in agbara estate early 90s courtesy my uncle, the school fee was too expensive that any middle class at that time can never afford it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by onelover870: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2015
schools of nowadays.

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by salam1(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Firefire:
Can this photo change the fact that Nigerians are suffering untold hardship since May 29th 2015 ?
ewu wat v dey bin enjoying in d last past year?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by omowolewa: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Solid foundation.
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2015
coolitempa:

You need to start acting your age.....

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by rubii09: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2015
So he was from an affluent family . That's good

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by coolitempa(f): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2015
samobo:

You need to start acting your age.....

And you need better education..... angry....heediat...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by mandarin: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2015
He had a solid foundation, started teaching law in his 20s and today he's VP.nice

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by lawrenceunaa: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2015
He never knew that he would a VP in later years but under a lying party undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Atiku’s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles – Makinde / 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.