Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School (43879 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2015
coolitempa:
I am seriously getting old.....went to corona over fifteen years ago......... cheesy....I need to retire from exchanging ideas with miscreants on Nairaland.. grin

I am very sure, IJEBU ODE Corona grin grin grin.... shut up my friend we know those who attended Ijebu Ode Grammar school tongue
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by coolitempa(f): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2015
kaycid77:

I am very sure, IJEBU ODE Corona grin grin grin.... shut up my friend we know those who attended Ijebu Ode Grammar school tongue

Another mentally challenged miscreant....... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by farem: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Firefire:
Can this photo change the fact that Nigerians are suffering untold hardship since May 29th 2015 ?
As a result of deep pit of shit senselessly prepared by your lord of otuoke. Right?
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by omojeesu(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Omo ajebota!
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Pidggin(f): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:
I'm happy to know the VP started from a humble beginning.
As always, wailers are sad.

Corona school, humble beginning?! grin
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by olowokandeadebo: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2015
What dis has to do wit fuel scarcity,nonsence.........
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by awesome11(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2015
samobo:

You need to start acting your age.....
But Why? ....
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by costandi(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:
Whats humble about the beginning?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by obailala(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:
Lol... there's nothing humble about Corona schools
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Abylyty(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
This made FP
cry
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:
u no get sense, corona na elitist school, humble beginnings my ass
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by porchester(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
#Thank God we dont look like what what we have pass through............the sky is just the beginning VP

for your quality chairs that expel backaches contact on 08077707070 or www.aircomfortmall.com

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by missKiffy(f): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2015
cephaswizzy:
pastor where de lie.
Which lie he talk
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by princesshadeyo(f): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
That is goood,always proud him.his my mentor.
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by ajepako(f): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Very good picture VP Osinbajo

Since we are reminiscing about the past

Let's see picture of Buhari in primary, secondary and university..

That way, the equation is balanced..

Abi na? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by StOla: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2015
His education from Primary to the university shows he really had a privileged life.

Most importantly, he made the most of it and it took him to deserving heights at the youngest ages possible.

Some have this privileged background but prefer to be DJ Cuppy, still living on daddy's support and influence.

Worse still, some are scrubbing floors for a dime.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Royalemex(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2015
nice
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by BetterChurch: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Nice picture
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Chanchit: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2015
samobo:

You need to start acting your age.....

You dey mind am, man weh dey use pretend to be woman what does that say about him? T shows he's an Agbaya.
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by orisa37: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Tinkle tinkle little Star!!!!
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by ipreach: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2015
he actually have shoe by then
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Photo funia and pics mix government.
If buhari fail a day to show us his hand shake picture, osibanjo will show us the diffferent between his new shoe and old shoe.

BIAFRA is Loading.........................................
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Intendy: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Never despair the days of your youth/childhood cause you know not what tomorrow will bring
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by BABANGBALI: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2015
he has always looked like a pastor even from the womb
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by tuncy(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2015
coolitempa:
I am seriously getting old.....went to corona over fifteen years ago......... cheesy....I need to retire from exchanging ideas with miscreants on Nairaland.. grin

Really? What did you go there to do... To sell ice cream? or puff-puff? Lol...

Ok sorry, I just wanted to know if na 15yrs ago he gain admission or graduate
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by mfm04622: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:

How is Corona School related to humble beginning? Only children of the rich attend that school
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by ikorodureporta: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2015
He looks 'tall'
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by yyeanqah(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Huh ! Corolla ?
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by coolitempa(f): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2015
tuncy:

Really? What did you go there to do... To sell ice cream? or puff-puff? Lol...

Ok sorry, I just wanted to know if na 15yrs ago he gain admission or graduate

It's a primary school so obviously graduated.
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by mart2k(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Leaders of 2moro and he is already a leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters / Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) / MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.