Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School (43877 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by EnimeBassey(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2015
tonytony208:

What is this one saying? Corona school is humble beginning? The way some nigerians behave can be disgusting sha. They are just biased, sentimental and full of propaganda in everything.
Obviously he doesn't know what corona school stand for. Plz let's tell him that its the children of the high and mighty that attends it. Its like British International Schools of now

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by mart2k(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Caracta:
He went to my dear Corona?

Awwww. No wonder. I respect him all over again.
hahaha, u wey I knw for agege second sch, Lagos. Abeg, na joke o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by forkadict(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:
I'm happy to know the VP started from a humble beginning.
As always, wailers are sad.

STFU!

I went to make enquiries about their fees about a year ago for my baby. And I was told it was over a million naira for a session. Nursery school o.

I was tempted to ask the teacher whether on graduating from the school, my baby will graduate as a lawyer or as an engineer or as a doctor. Cos many universities do not even pay a quarter of that per session.

that is the school you refer to as 'humble beginning'

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by jascon1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
coolitempa:
I am seriously getting old.....went to corona over fifteen years ago......... cheesy....I need to retire from exchanging ideas with miscreants on Nairaland.. grin
hahahaha
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Bollinger(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
jaymejate:
Seriously he went to Corona?
I've always wanted to go to that school

Please do they Study Geology

Are you serious?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by derecho(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:
so corona school na humble beginning?i learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
The rich remain rich and the poor have no chance.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by anonimi: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:

Since when did Corona school mean "humble beginning"?
Do you know the school
Talk true oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by anonimi: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
YesIam:
The rich remain rich and the poor have no chance.

Everyone has a chance depends on how much sacrifice they can make and for how LONG
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
anonimi:

Everyone has a chance depends on how much sacrifice they can make and for how LONG

I've been making sacrifices bro... At this point I'm weary.
Since I can remember from when I was a kid, its been hard.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by anonimi: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
YesIam:

I've been making sacrifices bro... At this point I'm weary.
Since I can remember from when I was a kid, its been hard.

Do your best and leave the rest.
Build your children to continue where you stopped.
Abi you know Osinbajo papa ni? Or his grandparents?
Na there LENGHT of sacrifice come in.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Rossikk(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
Na onyibo bin dey teach dem dat year?
see how responsible they all look.
much unlike the kids trained by end time private schools of nowadays.
Stup.id goat. The skin colour of the teacher means nothing you dumb slave. In the west where students go to school with knives, guns, and drugs, and play 'gangsta', the teachers are white.
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by MosquitoLaps(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Rossikk:
Stup.id goat. The skin colour of the teacher means nothing you dumb slave. In the west where students go to school with knives, guns, and drugs, and play 'gangsta', the teachers are white.
When I saw your moniker, I felt like:
Oh God! Not this thug again!

But lemme ask you, are you allergic to giving constructive criticisms?
Can't you state your arguments clearly without name calling and thuggery?

I believe its high time you grew up and acquired some wisdom, no?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Reference(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmm. My alma-mater. Will never forget two things. Losing a fingernail to those heavy white wooden classroom doors while playing catch after school hours while waiting for mum to pick up. And quite sadly watching Murtala gunned down six cars in front of me just before the bridge on a certain Friday after school. Didn't get home till 5 pm that day. Was so so hungry.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by kodlins(f): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:

You call Corona humble beginning?
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by edi287: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bollinger:

Are you serious?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by sleazy5(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Beginning of end time vice president
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Forwetinnah: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
..was my primary school too, so?!
APC stop this nonsense!!
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by bellville: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Reference:
Hmmm. My alma-mater. Will never forget two things. Losing a fingernail to those heavy white wooden classroom doors while playing catch after school hours while waiting for mum to pick up. And quite sadly watching Murtala gunned down six cars in front of me just before the bridge on a certain Friday after school. Didn't get home till 5 pm that day. Was so so hungry.
Wow! The Murtala assassination was '76 I guess. You don't belong to this generation o.
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sitted among them was a boy who was going to be the vice president of this great nation,but they never knew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Rossikk(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

When I saw your moniker, I felt like:
Oh God! Not this thug again!

But lemme ask you, are you allergic to giving constructive criticisms?
Can't you state your arguments clearly without name calling and thuggery?

I believe its high time you grew up and acquired some wisdom, no?
YOU need to acquire a brain. Together with the other self hating slaves here who judge people by their skin colour. Stup.id dunce. You and your stupi.d, colonised ilk deserve no respect until you respect your own selves and your own people.
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by qtx(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Firefire:
Can this photo change the fact that Nigerians are suffering untold hardship since May 29th 2015 ?

cheesy @ur pix lol
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by qtx(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
bellville:
Wow! The Murtala assassination was '76 I guess. You don't belong to this generation o.
Yet osibanjo is vp in this generation ? shocked grin
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by simplycarro: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
kaycid77:

I am very sure, IJEBU ODE Corona grin grin grin.... shut up my friend we know those who attended Ijebu Ode Grammar school tongue

Apart from Christ the Kings college (CKC) in Onitsha, I doubt if there is any school in the East that measures up to JOGS.
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by bmos(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote autho

The ancients!
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Rossikk:
YOU need to acquire a brain. Together with the other self hating slaves here who judge people by their skin colour. Stup.id dunce. You and your stupi.d, colonised ilk deserve no respect until you respect your own selves and your own people.
Swerve, kid. Get some breast milk. You really need it.
I don't have the luxury of time to exchange words with a lowlife like you are.
Now, go get a life and f++k off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by daveP(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Caracta:
He went to my dear Corona?

Awwww. No wonder. I respect him all over again.

Are you saying you may be a future 1st lady of this country? wink

never can tell, never can.....
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by daveP(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
20pounds:
And who are those two beauties on the right side(seated)? The one at the extreme right looks like the Head of the Lagos division of the Appeal Court. Is she the one?

Appropriate Caption for this picture: No One knows tomorrow?...
Modified!!
Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by murmee: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
omowolewa:
Solid foundation.
And no wonder the VP speaks very good English. Most times, he speaks extempore (off hand). There was a day my family and I watched him speak on TV and at a point we were clapping at his eloquence and brilliant delivery of what he was saying. Solid foundation indeed!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School by Nicepoker(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
DIVINE78:
u are wailing over pms pump prize right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner / Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.