Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man (54009 Views)

Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by ignis: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
There's no resemblance.
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by menix(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fine man
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
So what happened...
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by clefstone(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
T
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by amtaken(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
He was dark and handsome.

Resembled Musa Danjuma, Caroline Danjuma's hubby.
metroparrot:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fdnRRCZx9hk/VlYGoNLEQgI/AAAAAAAHcj4/QXrEcko6V08/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

He died at age 68 on November 22nd. May his soul rest in peace, amen!

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/photo-of-late-prince-audu-abubakar-as.html

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by nikkiking(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
ify2016:
Too handsome to waste your previous life in politics.

Nigeria politicians are replica of wolf eager to devour on

its captives.

Imagine destroying innocent soul because of struggle.

RIP!!!!
But at least he has accomplished what even we alive can't even dreamed of.

Let's lean to be thankful for what we had.

He's missions where accomplished!

Weather politics or no politics, he died a national death.

Not all dead were recognised.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by GenOrumov: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
ify2016:

its captives.

RIP!!!!
Ahn Ahn!!! So he died at 68 because he became a politician abi?
I am so sure that some people who were born on the same day with him did not even live up to the age he died so your remark may be untrue. You should even be happy for him that he clocked that age bearing in mind the life expectancy in Nigeria which is 40 - something.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by darlenese(f): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
He became fair at old age......

Bleashy Bleashy undecided
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by nikkiking(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
moscobabs:
I never knew he would die at 68

.lesson for all
undecided can you predict

How sure of your self
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by atoleybaba(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=GenOrumov post=40405562][/quote]good name is better than silver and gold...he died with his name soiled I prefer to die with few people knowing am was good man than for me to be dead and people should refer to me as a bleaching thief rogue politician with criminal tendency and a likely ritualist
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by meforyou1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
tpiah11:
he looks like somebody, cant remember who.

is it IBB or someone
no. Mamman vatsa
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by nikkiking(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
GenOrumov:

So he died at 68 because he became a politician abi? I know some people who were born on the same day with him did not even live up to the age he died.
I wonder ooo shocked

Honestly few people really really need moral lessons.

Imagine comments abeg tongue
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by mightyhaze: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
They all looked dat way in those days.dele giwa,ibb vatsa,david mark,evn my papa sef. Its d afro,moustache and cutlass like tie and sport coat.
tpiah11:
he looks like somebody, cant remember who.

is it IBB or someone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by nikkiking(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
darlenese:
He became fair at old age......

Bleashy Bleashy undecided
grin grin grin I wonder how blacky are you right now tongue

You hypocrisy can't even recognised things changes when you became famous.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by mightyhaze: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
68? D man no evn old sef. Daurra senior am wit like 18yrs tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
I think dis man should have been called kogi micheal jackson grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by sexysensation: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
honeygirl17:
watin we want do with him pix?

Na for us to see say him bleach
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by oglalasioux(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
He looks more handsome before the creams
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by amzee(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
northvietnam:
please all these bloggers should better news. the man is dead and even if u show pics of his mothers wedding it will not bring him back . all of them will die, next person is formal oil minister , every body that is glowing in blood money of poor and helpless Nigerians will die like chicken . KARMA is HERE.

You can go and kill her if she didnt die.
DONT EVER WISH YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Gabaleve(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
northvietnam:
please all these bloggers should better news. the man is dead and even if u show pics of his mothers wedding it will not bring him back . all of them will die, next person is formal oil minister , every body that is glowing in blood money of poor and helpless Nigerians will die like chicken . KARMA is HERE.
chaiii....na u suppose be EFCC CHAIRMAN

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by kechywillz(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
The man fine o. Hmm,i checked a girls profile at the ftc. Wat i saw shaked me up. But why dis hot chicks dey follow only hot chicks. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
firstEVA:
So he was truly bleaching afterall undecided

I have no pity for men who war against nature in any guise.

No...he never bleached. This is his younger brother. Igalas have light skinned people owing to their relationship to Igbos. I know naturally fair Igalas and Idomas.

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
new2020:

No...he never bleached. This is his younger brother. Igalas have light skinned people owing to their relationship to Igbos.
compare this pic with his recent pic u will see that indeed he is a "bleacher"
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
firstEVA:
compare this pic with his recent pic

This was in the 70s or 80s when cameras weren't that bright or colored. Pic of his younger brother is an indication that he never bleached.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by bigtt76(f): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm and I was defending him that he was naturally fair angry. Maybe he was bleaching to remove the akpai marks from his face grin

Pavore9:
He ended up fair-skinned.
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
bigtt76:
Hmmm and I was defending him that he was naturally fair angry. Maybe he was bleaching to remove the akpai marks from his face grin

He is naturally fair. His brother above is a testament...pay attention to his fair knuckles; can never be bleached. Most colored pics taken in the 70s and 80s tend not to show true complexion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by mart2k(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
ify2016:

its captives.

RIP!!!!
So, u dey there wen he ws killed or na ur pastor saw vision hw he ws killed. Which one
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
This isn't him...
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by esosuo: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
D GUY MAKE SENSE AS A YOUTH SHA D BLEACHING TIN REALLY BROUGTH OUT D TRIBAL MARK,RIP TO D DEAD
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by promixdavinci(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lucialovely:
So this man bleach sef

bleachin is nt jst by usin bleachin cream, it can hapen wen somone eats well, enjoyin evrytin in life, 24 hrs air conditn..in d man case he did nt bleach, its jst an evident of over enjoymnt

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Etizz: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
So he bleached

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.