Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man (54010 Views)

Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by BABANGBALI: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2015
as usual he has the igala teeth and the tiger face
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by ikkkkk: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2015
Is that truly him? I don't believe it.
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by RexTramadol1: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Baba, so you bleached!

In the last days..........black man go turn white man!

Only in the last days!
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Banter1:
You guys should leave this dead man alone.
I don tire ooo

If i open news, na dis man story

Y can't dey just let d sleeping dog lie

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Pecca: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2015
...BEFORE THE ADVENT OF BLEACHING CREAM...
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by samsard(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2015
northvietnam:
please all these bloggers should better news. the man is dead and even if u show pics of his mothers wedding it will not bring him back . all of them will die, next person is formal oil minister , every body that is glowing in blood money of poor and helpless Nigerians will die like chicken . KARMA is HERE.
Stop wishing people death just cause you heard they are corrupt, even the Bible doesn't advice people to rejoice at the death of the wicked. And at the end, even you will die regardless of how clean your hands are, as a matter of fact a lot of corrupt politicians are still very likely to live longer than you.
A lot of these politicians were successful outside of politics.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by seunkeji5(f): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2015
SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!! Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India. Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already. But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support. God bless you!! Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA 2056071186
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2015
new2020:

No...he never bleached. This is his younger brother. Igalas have light skinned people owing to their relationship to Igbos. I know naturally fair Igalas and Idomas.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3118425_abubakaraudusburial___800x600_jpeg3946a7b68869c25e9a75828307dae8ff

You are right! I went in search of my dad's old pix taken in the 80s and he appeared dark in some but he's fair in complexion.
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by arabianights: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2015
tpiah11:
he looks like somebody, cant remember who.

is it IBB or someone

late AARE of Musulmi?
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by lyrose(f): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2015
I don't understand??someone Who is sick will still b dragging for post, naija self.
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Christine01(f): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Sijo01:
Dude was fine when he was young.
Where did the fair complexion he died with came from

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by StepG: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2015
ify2016:
Too handsome to waste your previous life in politics.

Nigeria politicians are replica of wolf eager to devour on

its captives.

Imagine destroying innocent soul because of struggle.

RIP!!!!
Hi ify
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Eziachi: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2015
honeygirl17:
watin we want do with him pix?
You should not have click as the title of this post was very easy to understand and very straightforward, if you don't know what to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by ODUBEZE: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2015
All the politicians stealing our money will soon join him. Amen!
If you like kill yourself. I don talk my own!
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by Banter1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I don tire ooo

If i open news, na dis man story
Y can't dey just let d sleeping dog lie
honestly!
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by alaskido(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
This man was handsome when he was young. Money has made him ugly.
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by viviangist2: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man by baby124: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
I am baffled by men who bleach. Who are they hoping to attract? Other men? I see a man bleaching as a homosexual trait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) / Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.