Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? (1401 Views)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by emmylaah74(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dear Bunmi,
I’m an old-fashioned man and like to treat a woman correctly. I have a good job and I recently re-located to the country. I open doors for my girlfriends and hate to see a woman carrying heavy bags. But I find women don’t accept my chivalry and prefer men who treat them badly. Where am I going wrong? My friends say women prefer the ‘tough’ guys who slap them around. Is this true?

Harry, by-mail.

Dear Harry,
I think you’re trying a little too hard! As a woman, it is wonderful to be treated with kindness and respect, but a little too much protection feels controlling and smothering.
Try to relax a little with your next girlfriend. Take the time to find out who she is, her likes, dislikes, her dreams and disappointments rather than carrying her bags. Be open and show your strength and weaknesses. People distrust a person who’s too good to be true. Women don’t like ‘roughnecks’ either. Be violent and they’re likely to walk!
source@http://www.naijainn.com/2015/11/do-girls-prefer-bad-men.html

Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2015

THEY REGRE AT LAST.....

Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
I love me a gentleman who'd treat me right angry
Funny enough, I still love good old chivalry. I think it's incredibly sexy lipsrsealed
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by misspicy(f): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fabulocity:
Funny enough, I still love good old chivalry. I think it's incredibly sexy lipsrsealed
greedy greedy grin
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
How am I greedy? embarassed
misspicy:
greedy greedy grin
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by obiorathesubtle: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fabulocity:
Lies! Asif you won't gladly date someone like wizkid. Is he chivalrous?
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Now, that's the kind of men boys that irritate me! Really? wizkid?You could not come up with a better name? I love gentlemen and chivalry. I guess it's just my love language
obiorathesubtle:
Lies! Asif you won't gladly date someone like wizkid. Is he chivalrous?
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by obiorathesubtle: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fabulocity:
Now, that's the kind of men boys that irritate me! Really? wizkid?You could not come up with a better name? I love gentlemen and chivalry. I guess it's just my love language
my point

You might like chivalry or courtesy or things alike. But when money is involved, all those things go out the window.
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Already concluding like you know me? What makes you think that money gets to me?
obiorathesubtle:
my point

You might like chivalry or courtesy or things alike. But when money is involved, all those things go out the window.
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by obiorathesubtle: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fabulocity:
Already concluding like you know me? What makes you think that money gets to me?
Lol. Know you? I don't need to know anymore about you. the way you type, your moniker. They add up to one fact!

You might see yourself as the type who wouldn't be fazed by money, but subconsciously, you crave the affluence.
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by AfroKnight: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Naturally, women like to fuss over everything and everyone. Many of them think it's interesting to have such drama in their lives. A bad boy is a perfect candidate for them to complain and fuss over. A gentleman is boring to them.

Perhaps they enjoy the stress. Who knows? undecided
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
What's wrong with the way I type? Already judging me by what you see?
obiorathesubtle:
Lol. Know you? I don't need to know anymore about you. the way you type, your moniker. They add up to one fact!

You might see yourself as the type who wouldn't be fazed by money, but subconsciously, you crave the affluence.
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by obiorathesubtle: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Fabulocity:
What's wrong with the way I type? Already judging me by what you see?
I didn't say anything is wrong with it

I went with what I saw, so....
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Judging a book by its cover, huh? By the way, what exactly did you see?
obiorathesubtle:
I didn't say anything is wrong with it

I went with what I saw, so....
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by DonX001: 2:19am On Nov 26, 2015
Fabulocity:

Truth be told, most girls like money, although to varying extents.
I doubt you'll think a very poor chivalrous guy is sexy...and prefer him to a rich dude who's not chivalrous.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? -Speaking for myself.NO NO NO!!! Rich or poor I want him kind, gentle and respectful.I don't want one who'd lay hands on me -except to hug/hold me.I don't want one who'd call me outta my name when angry or otherwise.Unless he's calling me Baby.I want one who'd treat me right.

Re: Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? by obiorathesubtle: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Fabulocity:
Lol, this time. I won't say I judged by its cover. But by the title. Let's face it. I'm. Right about you. I'm right about everything.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman / 3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast / I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.