Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1153 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by lukfame(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: . by corneremperor: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2015
There's a reason why she doesn't want to date you but she is not telling you. Are you sure you don't have bad breath or body odour? Check yourself
Re: . by somadinho10: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2015
The tittle should be help a friendzoned brother grin

1 Like

Re: . by somadinho10: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2015
corneremperor:
There's a reason why she doesn't want to date you but she is not telling you. Are you sure you don't have bad breath or body odour? Check yourself
that's my spot come down angry
Re: . by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Smh....love is always in the mind... u can control everything if u think deeper and wider...as u said ur ego is crashing u so why not get out from tat hostel and find one which is away from her so u can have an inner peace.

In This case,nobody can help u but urself.. cool

Remember, not all war u have to win it...

1 Like

Re: . by lukfame(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2015
corneremperor:
Am clean.. I have none of this
Re: . by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2015
lukfame:
Hello NL,I have this issue that has been bothering me for about a year now and don't seem to find to a solution to it. I fell in love with a girl who happens to be my course mate last year november and I tried suppressing the feeling but it didn't work so I talked to her about it but she said its not possible we date since we decided to just be friends from the start. I really don't want to be in any relationship as I am still a student in 400lv who wants to focus on his career. We stay in the same hostel and we do see each other everyday sometimes till midnight. She comes to my room and I go to hers,in fact we were everywhere.
I decided to play a game called "Agree to Disagree" in which we decided not to talk to each other until I fall out of love. It failed and we have been having constant fight over this Love issue. It became a very terrible drama as we are always fighting like cat and dog. Lots of people have gotten in between us I have almost dated lots of other girls just to take her out of my mind but it just didn't work and we do find a way to get back together like we are clearly obsessed with each other. I have been on several dates and I always feel guilty when I am with other girls and can't bring myself to pop the "will you be my girlfriend" as I don't love them and they end up getting hurt. The last fight we had was for 5 months and now we are back together but the emotions came with it. I have tried suppressing the feelings but nothing is working. I have done everything I know but the love is always getting stronger. I do have a very big ego and its getting crushed. I don't want to present myself as someone desperate person or love sick.
I want to forget about her but seeing her everyday still gives me butterfly..
I am really confused, helpless and sad.
She still wouldn't say Yes and we want to start avoiding each other. I also want to get her out of my life..
Is there something am missing?
Something I really need to do...
Ur friendly advice is really needed and will be appreciated.
you are not being sincere with yourselves....
Re: . by lukfame(m): 12:38am On Nov 26, 2015
KashyBaby:
Smh....love is always in the mind... u can control everything if u think deeper and wider...as u said ur ego is crashing u so why not get out from tat hostel and find one which is away from her so u can have an inner peace.

In This case,nobody can help u but urself.. cool

Remember, not all war u have to win it...
its a medical school. You have to stay in the school hostel . She always comes back to me. She wants our friendship but not relationship. I also want the same thing but "love" won't just agree to all that..I don't even mind losing . I told her av given up on her but she wouldn't let go. I am even thinking the girl was created to torment me. Because the reason why we use to give each other space is for me to let go of her but she wouldn't just let me be.. She told me she will start avoiding me and I didn't object but we have done that more than 4 times already and it dint help matters.. Its not like I am basing my whole life on her. I am generally acceptable and I even have girls that flock around me . But they just don't make my heart flutter...
Re: . by lukfame(m): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2015
somadinho10:
The tittle should be help a friendzoned brother grin
lolz

1 Like

Re: . by lukfame(m): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:
you are not being sincere with yourselves....
I don't understand sir.. Can you plz be more elaborate ?
Re: . by finalboss(m): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2015
end time love
Re: . by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2015
lukfame:
its a medical school. You have to stay in the school hostel . She always comes back to me. She wants our friendship but not relationship. I also want the same thing but "love" won't just agree to all that..I don't even mind losing . I told her av given up on her but she wouldn't let go. I am even thinking the girl was created to torment me. Because the reason why we use to give each other space is for me to let go of her but she wouldn't just let me be.. She told me she will start avoiding me and I didn't object but we have done that more than 4 times already and it dint help matters.. Its not like I am basing my whole life on her. I am generally acceptable and I even have girls that flock around me . But they just don't make my heart flutter...

If there's a will,there's a way regardless of ur courses..
U are still young,wild and free and use tat to move on..if u keep living where she lives too,u can't avoid bumping to each other & tat feelings u have for her will juz keep growing..
Re: . by lukfame(m): 1:14am On Nov 26, 2015
KashyBaby:

If there's a will,there's a way regardless of ur courses..
U are still young,wild and free and use tat to move on..if u keep living where she lives too,u can't avoid bumping to each other & tat feelings u have for her will juz keep growing..
I can't avoid her as I am d class rep and she's my classmate. We attend the same class everyday in the same hall.. I so much appreciate your brilliant responses ma.. I can't thank you enough
Re: . by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Don't just give up bro trust her feelings is more stronger than yours but you know how women can be?Trust me,one thing will lead to one thing one day and you will both finally get it right. Its a drama in love.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant / Guys Check This Out! Whats your take in this? Ladies, your Zodiac lovers. / This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.