Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Life! Love,struggles& My Long Walk To Success. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life! Love,struggles& My Long Walk To Success. (747 Views)

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life! Love,struggles& My Long Walk To Success. by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 26, 2015
This is the story of my life.How i struggled 2ru school,how i met my first luv&my long path 2 success....... EPISODE1:ROAD 2 CALABAR. With my kneels on the floor&eyes half closed,i could remember my father blessing me. placing his right hand on my head,he held a bible with his left.I couldn't remember how many times i sheepily uttered the word "amen" as it seemed as if d prayer might not end soon. After a long prayer section i dashed into the bathroom& was out in record time. I had 2 meet up with d first bus enroute calabar which could take 10 hours by road 4rm lagos.time wasn't friendly at all as it kept ticking. uyo!...calabar! board your bus here filled d air as i gazed around the motor park trying to catch a glimpse of d next available bus to calabar.it was my first tym visiting the city and i was anxious 2 step foot there. o boy na were u dey go? a husky voice muttered behind me....Bros na calabar i responded innocently like a teenager that i was. oya follow me was his next command. Cc.farano
Re: My Life! Love,struggles& My Long Walk To Success. by Behira(f): 12:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Op dis ur story shud beta be interesting oh undecided anyways continue sharp sharp
Re: My Life! Love,struggles& My Long Walk To Success. by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 26, 2015
na wa o, stories everywhere.
Re: My Life! Love,struggles& My Long Walk To Success. by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 26, 2015
It was my first day in school&i remembered as a novice that i kept soliciting 4 direction around campus.With heavy sweat dripping down my face i managed 2 locate d building my cousin described 4 me. Holding a file full of documents, it was time 2 go & do my registration i thought 2 myself.As i approached d building i could notice a long queue of students some were causing others cracked jokes 4 those who cared 2 laugh.Getting closer and relating 2 a random guy i came 2 understand their ordeal.Some had been on the queue as early as 6:00am. Just as i was about 2 come to terms with d reality on ground,a soft sweet voice muttered behind me,'hello',tapping my shoulder she politely asked if i was the last person on the queue. yeah! i responded turning back 2 catch a glimse of d damsel behind me.Wow! i gushed.. i'd never seen such beauty in my entire life.Tall,darkskinned,a face 2 die for&a body 2 kill for.Are u a fresher?i asked while searching 4 d answers on her face.yeah! wow!no wonder u are fresh,i teased.
Re: My Life! Love,struggles& My Long Walk To Success. by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 26, 2015
As faith would have it,we couldn't do our registration as we were told to come back the next day.Infuriated,i left d queue in dismay &as i was about getting 2 d T-Junction, i kept hearing someone screaming at d top of her voice..bro! Hi! i responded while turning back.It was the beautiful damsel.Are u alright i asked? Yeah,i just needed u 2 do me a favour...can i have your contact so that i can call you 2 get information concerning d registration. Who would decline 2 help such a beautiful damsel that she was. i responded 2 d affirmative while stretching forth my hand 2 collect her samsung tablet. Thank you she answered as i bid her goodbye. Laying down on my bed,the thought of cynthia filled my heart&all i could think of was our next meeting.I wasn't from a rich background but i'd always learned how 2 look good.I was going to put on my best attire.i wanted 2 impress cynthia& i had come to fall in love with her.
Re: My Life! Love,struggles& My Long Walk To Success. by mendo1057(m): 2:56am On Nov 26, 2015
All diz una season films wah una dey kum act here dey taya me sumtym....broz u better kum finish dis ur story bfor I burndwn dis place

(1) (Reply)

Notable Or Unusual Deaths Reportedly From Consensual Sex / . / Who Is Your Man Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.