Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) (15562 Views)

How To Actively Spice Up Your Sex Life In 2017 (Ladies Lounge) / ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Hi Ladies smiley

In sequence to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2734183/ladies-everything-ladylikeladies-get

Let's come in and share ideas,insights,advice and be a pillar for one another.

What are your fears as a woman?
I read IamNawty's diary,she is afraid of pregnancy/childbirth and doesn't like talking about it(sooner or Later babe you gonna think and talk about it,let's start now wink )

Have you been heartbroken and want to learn how to go about your relationship with little or no hassles? (Get in)

Do you want to have ideas about your wardrobe,dress sense,the lastes fashion and in thing? (Come here)
Life DIY,any one can teach us things we ought to know about colours combination etc.

Let's be our sisters keeper,express our fears,mingle and meet up,create binding friendship.( na so I meet my sweet mummy sleekyshuga for here wink )

I dedicate this thread to Freemanan,he was first to comment on last years thread,Rest in peace bro.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2016
Where the ladies at embarassed

Laveda
IamNawty
Iamhatey
ILuvGummyBears
Trapqueen77
mhsbliss
Herbie27
Angelahnie
Mznaett
Dollyjoy
Raayah
Prettythicksme
Sinaj
Nuellah02
Loyalblak007
Klassiquette
Gifttracy
Makkydebbie
Girl360
Mrsphyno
etc etc. grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2016
I don't mean to sound like a jerk.. But I really don't want to be FTC.. seems all the ftc niggas go away permanently before next year.. I do not want that fate..

*modified*

Oh shiyit I'm FTC.. cry cry cry
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
I don't mean to sound like a jerk.. But I really don't want to be FTC.. seems all the ftc niggas go away permanently before next year.. I do not want that fate..

*modified*

Oh shiyit I'm FTC.. cry cry cry
Lmao

No you are not,check again,I am FTC
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2016
So everybody is afraid to be FTC shocked
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Grabs seat cool brb lemme wash.. cry
Btw; I don't even wanto be on the first page ooo cry cry iamhatey don't comment don't comment till page 2 grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Lmao

No you are not,check again,I am FTC
grin grin

Haha.. 1 year and counting.. Your time has started..
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
grin grin grin

Did you see what you wrote? Who won't be afraid??

I dedicate this thread to Freemanan,he was first to comment on last years thread,Rest in peace bro.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
Grabs seat cool brb lemme wash.. I have pulenty pulenty clothes to wash.. Plus white shirts cry brb till afternoon
Btw; I don't even wanto be on the first page ooo cry cry iamhatey don't comment don't comment till page 2 grin
Why iz you doez like thiz Nawty embarassed

Iamhatey don't fear,nothing will happen to you grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin grin
Did you see what you wrote? Who won't be afraid??

cheesycheesy
What will you do if you fell in love with a slim girl tongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin

Haha.. 1 year and counting.. Your time has started..
Tah!
Laveda wake up o,still haven't gotten my brow's curve till date grin... Always drawing word and opposite grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

cheesycheesy

What will you do if you fell in love with a slim girl tongue
grin they're two types of slim girls.. One with mouthwatering features and one with nothing to write home about..

It depends on the type...
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Tah!

Laveda wake up o,still haven't gotten my brow's curve till date grin...
Always drawing word and opposite grin
Somehow I feel Ghana struck, understand this one.. grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
Good day!, cheesy herbie27 is in Kuji.
Let me mention my Twinnie(Aderola15), then we can start from there.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin they're two types of slim girls.. One with mouthwatering features and one with nothing to write home about..

It depends on the type...
The latter tongue

And it happens…
Eg,I want a talk,huge,dark man,I'm with a slim,average,fair man
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
Good day!, cheesy herbie27 is in Kuji. Let me mention my Twinnie(Aderola15), then we can start from there.
Okay
Tell your twinny to bring the cupcakes and drinks
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Tah!

Laveda wake up o,still haven't gotten my brow's curve till date grin...
Always drawing word and opposite grin

gringringrin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
Good day!, cheesy herbie27 is in Kuji. Let me mention my Twinnie(Aderola15), then we can start from there.
Hey switzcheesy. I'm here deariewink
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2016
So my fears. grin

Firstly, i am scared of falling in love, with all the ups and downs it comes it...they hurt and make my heart bleed.

Secondly, i am scared of child labour, just pray i will have a stress free child birth in the future.

Lastly, whenever i look at my mum, though she's ageing i just think of a world without her and it scares the hell out of me...just wish death isn't inevitable for her sake.

1 Like

misspicy:

The latter tongue

And it happens…
Eg,I want a talk,huge,dark man,I'm with a slim,average,fair man

1Samuel 3:19 And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground.

If God didn't allow Samuel to be disappointed, I will not be disappointed in Jesus name.. Amen..

They're lots of tall, huge, dark men out there na.. Just pick one and tell him something, leave the rest for instincts..
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Okay

Tell your twinny to bring the cupcakes and drinks
Aderola15:

Hey switzcheesy. I'm here deariewink
grin Hope you got cup cakes for misspicy?.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by jashar(f): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2016
smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
So my fears. grin

Secondly, i am scared of child labour, just pray i will have a stress free child birth in the future..
I think every woman feels that
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2016
jashar:
smiley
Hi wink
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
I think every woman feels that
I am not quit sure of that.
Is like fun to some. grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:

1Samuel 3:19 And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground.

If God didn't allow Samuel to be disappointed, I will not be disappointed in Jesus name.. Amen..

They're lots of tall, huge, dark men out there na.. Just pick one and tell him something, leave the rest for instincts..
Amen pastor grin

So what keeps a man
please don't mention the usual
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2016
hey misspicy, what's happening here
Iamnawty Bestie, I have been watching film. Very interesting
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by makydebbie(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2016
I'm afraid of getting a nasty scar on my face cry

I don't wanna be broke toosad
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
grin Hope you got cup cakes for misspicy?.
Couldn't get cup cakes embarassed . Pls Misspicy, edakun EPP me manage this

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2016
Since we want to be childish here.i need a 20yr old girl that has up to 50m in ier acct and also drives a range rover an G-wagon. Ehnn with a very big yansh and big brezz too o. grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
So my fears. grin

Firstly, i am scared of falling in love, with all the ups and downs it comes it...they hurt and make my heart bleed.
See my dear, love is crazy and at the same time sweet..
How do you succeed when you don't try?
Lol I always tell my friends not to judge everyone with past experience, try to give that benefit of doubt. smiley you don't know what the next guy has for you except you feel nothing for him. cheesy
Fall in love, but always use your head, you know I've been hurt severally but that won't make me just lock up everywhere, maybe a lil break, but totally taking my mind off it? Naaah give a trial, don't let what has happened in the past stop what the future's got for you. wink

Secondly, i am scared of child labour, just pray i will have a stress free child birth in the future.
Babe, God will always see us through, he did it for our mothers, he'll definitely do it for us. smiley

Lastly, whenever i look at my mum, though she's ageing i just think of a world without her and it scares the hell out of me...just wish death isn't inevitable for her sake.

Death has taken away my loved ones cry I wish same, just keep praying for her, she'll live even longer by God's grace.

kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
So my fears. grin

Do we ever really fall in love?
I don't think so

I was told mentstrual cramps is nothing close to labour,that alone scares me silly

Please make good use of the time you have with her right now,make her happy,buy her everything you want to,and do away with the thoughts of death,its depressing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.