Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Life Cycle Of A 'brother' Pt1- By Ademola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Cycle Of A 'brother' Pt1- By Ademola (486 Views)

18+ How I Became Sex Slave To My Uncle. Pt1 / The Life Cycle Of Most Nigerian Girls By Daviyjones ( The Man Of List) / The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chic And What I Saw Yesterday... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Cycle Of A 'brother' Pt1- By Ademola by femivita: 4:12am On Nov 26, 2015
I can hardly see, but I wake today, I wake with my 3 million brothers, brothers I have known and bonded with for months, we all bonded in a sack. All of a sudden, our arena is different. We have been 'released' into a certain passage. Run! Run!! Run!!! They all kept running, running towards the tunnel. So I joined in too, I ran like I had no brains, I had none. Haha! My legs are faster and stronger than my brothers. The race is over! I win brothers, see you in another world.
More on http://risktakerslifechangers..com
You too can share your story, article or journal on our blog and get them published all you have to do is send them to femivita12@gmail.com and your story get published
Re: Life Cycle Of A 'brother' Pt1- By Ademola by femivita: 4:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Life Cycle Of A 'Brother' pt2- by Ademola

Again, in another arena I find myself, with some certain other 'brothers' I call them. But these brothers are not like my brothers. They were little, so was I. Children, was the new name we have adapted. Again, there is a competition among these new people I was being accustomed to, these 'Children'. Yes, we began to make some certain movements with the elbows and knees against the floor. Crawl they did call it. Alas, again I came out victorious. No, not first, but I had learnt this new act, crawling. Relief....
You too can share your story, articles, journals on our blog and get them published all you have to do is send them to femivita12@gmail.com and your story get published
Re: Life Cycle Of A 'brother' Pt1- By Ademola by femivita: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
The Life Cycle Of A 'Brother' pt3- by
Ademola

Those who bore me were pleased with my development, again after a while, this my new acquired talent had become a bore, I had learnt something new, you motion a leg in front of the other,....... You walk.
Ten years after, I had discovered the Philosophy of this place they called life, in my own little way. Their philosophy was to move, move, move. Just keep moving from one stage to the other, advancing, some do it with grace while some, otherwise, in this world full of vanity. Just like the advice of a wise man, Martin Luther King Jr "If you cannot fly, run. If you cannot run, walk. If you cannot walk, crawl. Whatever you do, just keep moving..........."
Re: Life Cycle Of A 'brother' Pt1- By Ademola by femivita: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Life Cycle Of A 'Brother' pt4- by Ademola

At age sixteen, I had graced into this world. A child of purpose, everything made sense to me now, I had found friends, I found passion, I found love. I never wanted to leave. I was comfortable, I was happy. All of a sudden, like how you would wake up from a daydream, everyone was going one by one, everyone was leaving me, racing........ Just like I did with my brothers. Was this a dream, a trance, I just wanted to sleep again, I was tired....... I did wake again, this place was fun, much more fun. They learn here too, it was just more everything; more fun, more free, wilder. I wanted to forget three years ago, when my 'friends' had left me, again I was happy. I'm meeting people, people with insight, people with ideas. I could be the President, I could be an accountant, I could be anything I thought to myself. Wow! This place was way better off. Brothers, you're missing. Haha!
For more articles go to http://risktakerslifechangers..com

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Who Kill This Man???? / The Underrated Quality In The Dating World / How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.