Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,452 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You (470 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / My fiancée is cheating again / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by naphunlimited(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Discovering a partner’s affair is easier than ever before. Text messages, emails and online credit card statements, weight loss, new music or food interests are among the typical telltale signs. Check out more about behavior of potential cheaters below.
1.Your partner frequently starts fights.

Do you fight frequently last days? If yes, there is a big chance that your partner tries to find a way to release his/her guilt by bickering with you.

2.Your partner spends more time on the phone.

If your partner starts spending more time on the phone instead of actually being with you here and now, this as a possible cheating sign worth noticing.

3Your partner avoids eye contact.

If your partner looks away when you try to look them in the eyes, that’s because he/she is afraid you might see through his/her lies.

4.You feel like you are growing apart.

People who cheat often build walls and distance themselves from their partners.

5.Your partner becomes overly secretive.

Cheaters get angry at the sight of you nearly touching their phones. This could be a start of a grueling fight.

6.He/she is always out of sight, attending events, meetings and other occasions that you never knew of.-Your partner suddenly tells you of events and meetings that never existed before? Be wary and never ignore what your instinct whispers you.

7.He/she presents you a lot of gifts and with no special reasons.

Cheaters often do these things to cover or minimize the guilt they are feeling.
continue reading -http://jessynaphtali..com.ng/2015/12/how-to-find-out-if-your-partner-is.html
Re: How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by missKiffy(f): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
I dont want to find out undecided
Re: How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
I don't know abt #7..but the rest are true & I hate when the relationship turns sour like #4... cry cry cry
Re: How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Oladimejy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Are you an advicer at OXFORD UNIVERSITY....well 10% of what u wrote are correct but 80% are stupidly wrong
Re: How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by sissylucy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
hmmm

I dnt agree with all ur points op
Re: How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Cholls(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
missKiffy:
I dont want to find out undecided
my sister God bless you.
Re: How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by VampireeM(f): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Absolute Nonsense... For amateur cheats maybe
Re: How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Blizzle(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
You didnt really tell us the HOW TO FIND OUT. You just mentioned things that may show he/she is cheating.
Re: How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
I go my way na
Re: How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
VampireeM:
Absolute Nonsense... For amateur cheats maybe
Re: How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Kingsasian(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
So true except for number seven

(1) (Reply)

Best Couple Entrance Ever / How True Is This #1? / Did You Know: Recent Findings Show That Been Inlove Is Similar To Been Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.