Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

No Referendum For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Referendum For Biafra (2494 Views)

"No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu / No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns / No-referendum for Biafra..................President-Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2015
?

We all know that the struggle for biafra is all about control of the oil, land and sea of the SS minorities in Nigeria who aren't igbos. The game of the igbos is to wrestle it from the reach of Nigerians and have it to themselves alone in a country where they can muzzle the minorities with their population.

They claim they will have a constitution which allows for 100% resource control. So funny grin. A constitution that can be erased at the drop of a hat just as they stopped Nigeria's flourishing regionalism through a bloody coup.

If they so much love the SS by promising them 100% resource control, why not love them enough to let them be or have their own country without being with the ibos in a biafra which will seem like a mini-Nigeria where they won't have another majority tribe to run to should the igbos oppressed too much.

The new mantra of the igbos is 'give us referendum like it was given to the scots'. One would think they want the referendum to hold only in SE igbo land.

We all saw how they used buses to export igbos from SouthEast to South South cities like yenegoa, PH, asaba etc to protest, making it look like it was the SS minorities that were protesting in support of biafra.

Now, they want UN to hold a referendum in SE and SS. Their game plan is to export their sons and daughters from not only SouthEast, but also the North and SouthWest straight to the South South cities to vote for biafra the same way they exported them during their protests. This will give the impression that the SS wants biafra cos we all know the huge population of igbos outside igbo land. That is what I call being clever by half.

If the FG must allow igbos go, no inch of SS land should be forfeited to them. Prevent them from having SS minorities, then watch the agitation fizzle out.

Juicee1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2015
[size=50pt]
Biafra

giving

Cone heads

handsome

nightmare....

grin Lol
[/size]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[size=50pt]
Biafra

given

Cone heads

handsome

nightmare....

grin Lol
[/size]

15 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Am on NL to bust all IPOB silly strategy.

1 Like

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by SegunAdewole: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Abi this my fellow yoruba brothers wan die for nigeria? odua on my mind. I am tired of Iboz

9 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by size40: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Referendum or no referendum, the south-south are not Biafra and cannot join them too. The 3 former regions of Northern, western and Eastern Nigeria had all ethnic minorities existing under them but non still lay claims to those ethnic groups the way the Igbos still lay claims to the minorities in the Old Eastern region. If there is a referendum today, our people from the south-south will be there to make their own position known too. Those in support of Biafra called our Amalgamation in Nigeria as a force marriage. And I asked, don't their own forceful inclusion of of the south-south into their Biafra another force marriage about to happen? Without seating together to agree on terms, how power will be shared among the people of the so called "BIAFRA". None of all these has taken place. And somebody out there want me or our people to give total support to this struggle. Things no longer work likes again. We are in 2015 and not 1914 or 1966-70 when d war happened.

4 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2015
size40:
Referendum or no referendum, the south-south are not Biafra and cannot join them too. The 3 former regions of Northern, western and Eastern Nigeria had all ethnic minorities existing under them but non still lay claims to those ethnic groups the way the Igbos still lay claims to the minorities in the Old Eastern region. If there is a referendum today, our people from the south-south will be there to make their own position known too. Those in support of Biafra called our Amalgamation in Nigeria as a force marriage. And I asked, don't their own forceful inclusion of of the south-south into their Biafra another force marriage about to happen? Without seating together to agree on terms, how power will be shared among the people of the so called "BIAFRA". None of all these has taken place. And somebody out there want me or our people to give total support to this struggle. Things no longer work likes again. We are in 2015 and not 1914 or 1966-70 when d war happened.

Nobody is forcing you....
All I know is this Igbo's won't secede any of their lands to Nigeria when Biafra comes.... Deal with that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Please what is holding the Biafra. The noise don too much jor. Act

1 Like

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by drake22: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2015
juicee1:
?

We all know that the struggle for biafra is all about control of the oil, land and sea of the SS minorities in Nigeria who aren't igbos. The game of the igbos is to wrestle it from the reach of Nigerians and have it to themselves alone in a country where they can muzzle the minorities with their population.

They claim they will have a constitution which allows for 100% resource control. So funny grin. A constitution that can be erased at the drop of a hat just as they stopped Nigeria's flourishing regionalism through a bloody coup.

If they so much love the SS by promising them 100% resource control, why not love them enough to let them be or have their own country without being with the ibos in a biafra which will seem like a mini-Nigeria where they won't have another majority tribe to run to should the igbos oppressed too much.

The new mantra of the igbos is 'give us referendum like it was given to the scots'. One would think they want the referendum to hold only in SE igbo land.

We all saw how they used buses to export igbos from SouthEast to South South cities like yenegoa, PH, asaba etc to protest, making it look like it was the SS minorities that were protesting in support of biafra.

Now, they want UN to hold a referendum in SE and SS. Their game plan is to export their sons and daughters from not only SouthEast, but also the North and SouthWest straight to the South South cities to vote for biafra the same way they exported them during their protests. This will give the impression that the SS wants biafra cos we all know the huge population of igbos outside igbo land. That is what I call being clever by half.

If the FG must allow igbos go, no inch of SS land should be forfeited to them. Prevent them from having SS minorities, then watch the agitation fizzle out.

Juicee1
By ur posts. You hate Igbos so much. Why u want to be with people u hate?

11 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by bugzbunny: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2015
drake22:

Dude is probably mad and confused

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by brize(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2015
I enjoy yoruba propaganda and lies..... Referendum awaits Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2015
drake22:

I don't hate the ibos, I only dislike this biafra scam of theirs.
Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Nobody is forcing you....
All I know is this Igbo's won't secede any of their lands to Nigeria when Biafra comes.... Deal with that.
yes, the ibos won't leave behind any of their SE land to Nigeria. If you think SS is included, then you are an oyel thief and a land grabber. grin
Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2015
juicee1:
And you think that will work? I suggest you go and ask those that started it before you how market tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2015
juicee1:
yes, the ibos won't leave behind any of their SE land to Nigeria. If you think SS is included, then you are an oyel thief and a land grabber. grin
Who are the real oyel thieves and land grabbers if not yourobbers and awusas? You're not from the so-called SS but, you've turned to be their spokesman on NL just because of their oyel and landgrin grin

3 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by xmich(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=40412737][/quote]

Nice job

1 Like

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2015
juicee1:

Is included and is a must. There are Igbo's in south south.... Deal with that

3 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2015
size40:
I just pity u because of your stupidity. when the time comes, the SS will join BIAFRA and you will not even raise a finger.

4 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Syphax(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2015
OP, why does Biafra give you nightmare?
We don't need the lands of the Ijaws, Efiks and Ibibios. We only need that of our Igbo brothers in the south south. Get that into your thick skull.

8 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by EasternPride: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Yorubas are running maddddd!!!!

In director's voice - "Very sad indeed".

7 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by ikechu1278: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Is included and is a must. There are Igbo's in south south.... Deal with that

The conhead thinks asaba is a minority. I don't blame the f00l. I blame their oduduwa for busting his head when he got pushed off heaven like the devil he is thus, making the entire generations of conehead braindead. I don't even blame the op fool

Anyway, see how they are afraid of referendum grin grin
I thought they said "one Nigeria" is wanted by everyone including SE except unemployed touts so why are the coneheads sharking in their boots than any other people.

3 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by zendy: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2015
juicee1:

What I usually tell people like you (who might be another Yoruba mischief maker or just someone from the south scared of Igbo domination) is that you should get a good map of Nigeria that shows Rivers state well. Up to 70% of Rivers state are Igbos, Igbo speaking people and Igboids all the way down to Porthacourt which is the land of the Ikweres. Before you rush to say that Ikweres are not Igbo, you can use this example. Duncan Okechukwu (Duncan mighty), Tonto Dike and Julius Agwu are all well known Ikwere entertainers. What tribe in Nigeria do you think the surnames Okechukwu,Dike and Agwu belongs to? Should all the Igbos and their kith and kin in Delta state, Rivers state,Cross River,parts of Akwa Ibom and the Igbos of the lower Benue all secede from Nigeria as Biafra, what you will find is that your Niger-Delta Republic will be cut into two with Ijaw and Edo people on one side and Efik-Ibibio on the other. So before you start talking about Niger-Delta 'start asking the Rivers Igbos where they would like to belong because frankly, Igbos and Igboids can confortable secede on their own with no hassles. And when that happens, that's when the minorities still left in Nigeria under Yoruba/ Hausa-Fulani control will really know the true meaning of being "minor".

6 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2015
[size=20pt]Lol!!!

Is because the cone heads are damn scared and very tribalistic.[/size]

cheesy

ikechu1278:

The conhead thinks asaba is a minority. I don't blame the f00l. I blame their oduduwa for busting his head when he got pushed off heaven like the devil he is thus, making the entire generations of conehead braindead. I don't even blame the op fool

Anyway, see how they are afraid of referendum grin grin
I thought they said "one Nigeria" is wanted by everyone including SE except unemployed touts so why are the coneheads sharking in their boots than any other people.

3 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by kel4soft: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2015
Una don start dis morning again. Can I have peace here?
Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Liftkid(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Everybody is now writing about Biafra, Everybody wants to write about Biafra. even yoruba thugs are sitting in the parks typing rubbish. I pray you don't die outta frustration, I want u to live and witness Biafra after you can commit suicide.

3 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2015
The OP Is wrong.
SS and SE have always being one.
The spliting of the SS and SE region was a political propaganda by some wise folks.
It's South west that don't want the south south to join the south east because of oil and other gains.
People of the south south wise up. If biafra goes then I don't imagine south south surviving. At least not with the marriage between the south west and the north.
Better for we to join biafra or regret it later.

5 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2015
juicee1:

Before you embark on your fruitless journey ask those before you how they got heart attack and die.... dont be a victim of what is not your business...face Yoruba land and leave us alone....I am South South and I am IGBO, there is oil in my Land and we are BIAFRANS...GnD

2 Likes

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Syphax:
OP, why does Biafra give you nightmare?
We don't need the lands of the Ijaws, Efiks and Ibibios. We only need that of our Igbo brothers in the south south. Get that into your thick skull.

They will decide themselves and i am sure I will not leave my Grand mom from Akwa Ibom in the hands of those monstrous Fulani jihadists....they will exterminate them in a jiffy...

1 Like

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by MrAnalyst: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[size=20pt]Lol!!!

Is because the cone heads are damn scared and very tribalistic.[/size]

cheesy

Hhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahha. coneheads?! really?! Hahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dentist18:
The OP Is wrong.
SS and SE have always being one.
The spliting of the SS and SE region was a political propaganda by some wise folks.
It's South west that don't want the south south to join the south east because of oil and other gains.
People of the south south wise up. If biafra goes then I don't imagine south south surviving. At least not with the marriage between the south west and the north.
Better for we to join biafra or regret it later.
@bold

What made them one? Because lord lugard lumped the minority SS with the ibos in an old eastern region same way he lumped the yorubas, ibos and hausa together in a nigeria doesn't mean they belong to the ibos. They are not ibos and will never be. They have a right to be on their own. Stop acting like you own or have always owned them.

You don't believe in Nigeria created by lord lugard yet you want to run away with Old eastern region created by the same lord lugard.

See ibo man sense. grin

1 Like

Re: No Referendum For Biafra by size40: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
ekenedegreat:
I just pity u because of your stupidity. when the time comes, the SS will join BIAFRA and you will not even raise a finger.
Before now, I usually think those Igbos like u talking about Biafra are just arrogant. But I later realized how ignorant u people are. If u think Biafra will just come whether through war or Referendum that other Nigerians particularly those of South-south whom u want to force into another unholy marriage won't make an input then ur struggle will die like ur former leader Ojukwu. Again, Nigeria is one indivisible entity. Our togetherness in Nigeria is " For Better Or Worst" if u don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Receives Formal Petition Against Buhari For Disregard Of Court Orders / Corruption GEJ Spent 93 Billion For 2015 Election / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Willy Obiano In 2014 (leaked)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.