Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

"No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu (38615 Views)

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Youngadvocate(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2017
After the successful grounding of the entire South East during the Sit-At-Home excercise on May 30th Biafra Day, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has again warned that if the Federal Government failed to conduct referendum on Biafra freedom, there would be no election in the entire Southeast during the 2019 general elections.

According to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the the No-election exercise will start with Anambra state come November 2017 when the gubernatorial election will be held.

He said in a new video, “If the Federal Government does not agree with us on a date for referendum, there will be no elections in the southeast, we are starting with Anambra come November this year. There will be no governorship election in Anambra State."

“In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any president. There will be no Senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no Councilor-ship elections in Biafra land if they fail to call for a referendum.”

He also said that “Nigerian government should build as many prisons as possible to jail all Biafrans because there is no going back and we are ready to go there unless the federal government gives us Biafra.

“We are not like any other people. People like us don’t come twice. That’s why I know that with the last breath in this very body that Biafra will be restored. There’s nothing anybody can do about it. Tell them that’s what I said. Nobody on this earth can stop Biafra,”

“In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any president. There will be no Senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no Councilor-ship elections in Biafra land if they (federal government) fail to call for a referendum. No election in Southeast without referendum Nnamdi Kanu June 23, 2017 Nnamdi Kanu not doing politics with Biafra project."

http://igbobia.com/?q=conduct-referendum-for-biafra-or-therell-be-no-election-in-south-east-in-2019-nnamdi-kanu-warns-fed

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by thesicilian: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Its like this guy has not learnt his lessons. Next time its the Kirikiri Maximum Security prison.

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Karlman: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:
Its like this guy has not learnt his lessons. Next time its the Kirikiri Maximum Security prison.
...two faced lots...you are no longer celebrating northern quit notice... dont you want to inherit igbo properties anymore?

308 Likes 34 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Debaddest(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Fearless Nnamdi Kanu. I love brave people

226 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by ojun50(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2017
U can keep makin noise come 2019 igbo people will go against him thy are good @that.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by KEVIND: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2017
He said 'Election will not hold in Biafra Land.' in case you're confuse on States involved, pls check the Birth of Biafra Map.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Dycaptain(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
What the hell is wrong with this guy, he is doing igbo's no good at all, does he want them to loose their lives and properties, he better think twice o

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by KEVIND: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Dycaptain:
What the hell is wrong with this guy, he is doing igbo's no good at all, does he want them to loose their lives and properties, he better think twice o

By boycotting an election I don't see why you'll force me with threat to life and property. If I decide no to vote or be voted for in an election why will you start threatening me with violence is what I don't understand.

223 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Buking1: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2017
I dey here
The truth of the matter is that those in seat don't even get it..
They will be playing to the very plan this man have.

And some people think that calling for referendum is like calling for war..
The man systematicly getting the world into his dreams with no vission of sharing one single blood of a Biafran.

For those who think that demanding secession must atract fight or war before it will be granted please google is your friend.

Let me clarify: the Biafran doesn't have a leader as the they say.
Now the man systematically reorganize them,gave them the orientation they needed. Now 73% Biafran are one in
(you can call him youth leader)
Then with his own way he is gradually attracting the world to his plan with the involvement of FG
With out a single shot of bullets he will get to the platform where it will be the FG that will be begging him
As you can see that even Ohaneze and others who dissociate themselves from him before are waking up to realize that people are not with them anymore
Sometime you need to know that brain is more powerful than anything
If Nigeria want to be one they should start by now to get him involve into the nagociassion of through regional control, failure to do that now! Will amount in nearest future where it can no longer hold meaning in every average Biafran man's reasoning, because by them he would have convice everyone that future in Biafra is more beter then any offer in NIGERIA and..
If you understand igbos in real life they cling to the future more than past or now.
That's his key

226 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by thesicilian: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Karlman:
...two faced lots...you are no longer celebrating northern quit notice... dont you want to inherit igbo properties anymore?
We are going to jail him for his irrational talk and not because he's crying to go. Who cares if he goes to settle in the Sahara desert?
As for Igbo property, they'll most likely be burnt, demolished or repurposed as housing units for the less privileged.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2017
I totally support the idea.because I hate to see any Igbo in national assembly

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2017
KEVIND:

By boycotting an election I don't see why you'll force me with threat to life and property. If I decide no to vote or be voted for in an election why will you start threatening me with violence is what I don't understand.
is better you boycott, so that only Ngige family wil Vote and become the governor

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Okanokan(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Nmandi Kanu should start it with Anambra State Governorship election, instead of Press Releases that means next to nothing to show strenght. WE STAND WITH ONE NIGERIA!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Karlman: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:

We are going to jail him for his irrational talk and not because he's crying to go. Who cares if he goes to settle in the Sahara desert?
As for Igbo property, they'll most likely be burnt, demolished or repurposed as housing units for the less privileged.
...YOU WILL BE SURPRISED....as what is coming will consume whatever is left of you lots miserable existence

73 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by victorvezx(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Buking1:
[s]I dey here
The truth of the matter is that those in seat don't even get it..
They will be playing to the very plan this man have.

And some people think that calling for referendum is like calling for war..
The man systematicly getting the world into his dreams with no vission of sharing one single blood of a Biafran.

For those who think that demanding secession must atract fight or war before it will be granted please google is your friend.

Let me clarify: the Biafran doesn't have a leader as the they say.
Now the man systematically reorganize them,gave them the orientation they needed. Now 73% Biafran are one in
(you can call him youth leader)
Then with his own way he is gradually attracting the world to his plan with the involvement of FG
With out a single shot of bullets he will get to the platform where it will be the FG that will be begging him
As you can see that even Ohaneze and others who dissociate themselves from him before are waking up to realize that people are not with them anymore
Sometime you need to know that brain is more powerful than anything
If Nigeria want to be one they should start by now to get him involve into the nagociassion of through regional control, failure to do that now! Will amount in nearest future where it can no longer hold meaning in every average Biafran man's reasoning, because by them he would have convice everyone that future in Biafra is more beter then any offer in NIGERIA and..
If you understand igbos in real life they cling to the future more than past or now.
That's his key[/s]
No matter how hard u all try, u can't blackmail Nigerian government. That I assure u

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by thesicilian: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Karlman:
...YOU WILL BE SURPRISED....as what is coming will consume whatever is left of you lots miserable existence
Keep dreaming, while all your governors and chiefs are going home with Ghana must go bags and clamouring for One Nigeria. Go and find out how Julius Caesar 'got served' in the end by his own friends.

46 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by mike404(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:

Keep dreaming, while all your governors and chiefs are going home with Ghana must go bags and clamouring for One Nigeria. Go and find out how Julius Caesar 'got served' in the end by his own friends.
WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO MASTURBATE ON EVERY IGBO THREAD ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF YOUR SCRATCH FACE REPUBLIC

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by KINGwax007(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
So what, if you don't?

28 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Karlman: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:

...good thing about talking to oafs like you is that there is always that chance they'd throw up vistas of comic relief....

17 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by thesicilian: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
mike404:
WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO MASTURBATE ON EVERY IGBO THREAD ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF YOUR SCRATCH FACE REPUBLIC
Karlman:
...good thing about talking to oafs like you is that there is always that chance they'd throw up vistas of comic relief....

6 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by kcmichael: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Look at this yahoo scammer called nnamdi KANU,what was ur occupation before returning to Nigeria.if u don't vote APC will be declared winner in all Igbo state and they will rule u.

Anambra election result
APC=569,780
PDP=79
APGA=they all sat at home.

Tribunal,appeal and supreme court will validate this result.

Nnamdi KANU u better reason with ur head not ur anus

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by kcmichael: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Look at this yahoo scammer called nnamdi KANU,what was ur occupation before returning to Nigeria.if u don't vote APC will be declared winner in all Igbo state and they will rule u.

Anambra election result 2019
APC=569,780
PDP=79
APGA=they all sat at home.

Tribunal,appeal and supreme court will validate this result.

Nnamdi KANU u better reason with ur head not ur anus

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by 61Penguins: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sterix10:
Why won't they just kill this guy and be done with him?He is just violating all his bail conditions,playing with fire

Don't quote me,am not foolish,Buhari(The lion in the Zoo) will soon be back and this domestic dog will soon be down.2019 election will hold,ur pple will vote and nothing u will do about it
are u a comedian or something?? grin

12 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by teelaw4life(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Referendum is a pipe dream abeg. But i want igbos to go anyway. I support their cause.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
The sun would rise

20 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by enemyofprogress: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shakara oloje ni. All na shakara

By 2019 you go hear nnamdi kanu for Senate

12 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nairabeezie(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by NCANTaskForce: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nice one, Nnamdi​ Kanu our Saviour

No Biafra, No Election, cool grin tongue

21 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Moreoffaith(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Musiwa419: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nice one. Make every body answer him papa name

Hausa must go back to Hausa land

Yoruba must go back to Yorubaland

ibo must go back to iboland

Ijaw must go back to Ijawland

Fulani must go back to Fulaniland

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? / Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.