Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

White Vs Black Girls By Ice T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Vs Black Girls By Ice T (1816 Views)

Types Of University Girls By Department / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Ice T Gives Top 10 Reasons Why Black Men Prefer To Be With White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by danton(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Ice T gives top 10 reasons why black men prefer to be with white women

He's married to a white woman so he must be speaking for himself. Ni**a, if you go black, you ain't never gonna go white! Lol. Below is what Ice T told Complex mag about the difference between a white girl and a black girl.
The white girl topic is like the elephant in the room right now. Everyone sees it, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Well I say why not acknowledge said elephant. So here’s 10 reasons black men prefer white girls (if you’re offended, f#ck you and your feelings).
10. White girls can get their hair wet. It’s summertime. Who wants to be at the pool with a girl who’ only concern is not getting her weave wet. White girls just jump in the pool without any care.

09. White girls don’t talk back. Put a little aggression in your voice and she will do whatever you say. That doesn’t fly with other races though. They wanna fight. Always.
08. It’ easier introducing them to your family/friends. “Everyone, this is Amber," is WAY easier on the ears than, “Everyone, this is Shaniqua. Just saying.
07. White girls have WAY less restrictions in the bedroom than other races. You can basically do whatever, wherever with them. And they’ll smile through it all.
06. White girls aren’t looking to be in a rap video. Meaning when y’all go out, she’s not looking for you to buy out the bar and light the club up with sparklers. She doesn’t care about any of that sh*t. She just wants her drinks and music.
05. White girls have no problem spoiling their men with gifts. The LOVE that shit! It’s an ego boost for them. (See Kim Kardashian’s birthday present to Kanye? OK then.)
04. White girls don’t give you as many headaches as other races. There’s no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such is.
03. White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? No problem. Anything else you want? No problem.
02. You ever receive head from a white girl? I rest my case.
Which all really sums up my number 1 reason black guys prefer white women:
01. White girls are just more FUN. There’s no other way to put it. If you just want to have fun without any of the negative sh*t, get you a white girl.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2015
And the funny thing about this is, Coco, his wife, is so unbelievably ghetto. She puts a capital G to the word. I used to watch their reality show, Coco loves Ice or whatever it was called. She acts just like a black girl. Nigga must be high on something
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2015
I agree hundred percent with number 1 and 7. And I am substituting black girls, for Nigeria ladies, cause they are all same.

I have few caucasian female friends and I would choose having a conversation with them over having a conversation wiith a Nigerian girl, anyday. Why? Because white women are more open. They want to listen, irrespective of whether they agree with you or not. They like to see things from your own perspective, unlike Nigerian ladies who already have default perspectives and notions, and that what's spare heads their thinking and views.

On the issue of sex, Ice T hit the nail on the head. The average white woman loves adventure. And in the bed room she is willing to try out new "things,"just for the fun and experience. You tell a Nigerian lady you want to try out sex in a different way from what's she is normally used to, and she starts looking at you like you are crazy.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by MrsChima(f): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
And the funny thing about this is, Coco, his wife, is so unbelievably ghetto. She puts a capital G to the word. I used to watch their reality show, Coco loves Ice or whatever it was called. She acts just like a black girl. Nigga must be high on something

She has a fake ass and tits. Enough said.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Boom! Not exactly a laced up white chic from hicksville somewhere. She hood.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by gamaliel121(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2015
I don't like white bit-cheese...

Except for the bedroom part tho..our girls can be boring dia..lol

Aside that,Black girls all the way...

Team black "snizz"

Lol
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by gamaliel121(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Decker:
I agree hundred percent with number 1 and 7. And I am substituting black, for Nigeria ladies, cause they are all same.

I have few caucasian female friends and I would choose having a conversation with them over having a conversation wiith a Nigerian girl, anyday. Why? Because white women are more open. They want to listen, irrespective of whether they agree with you or not. They like to see things from your own perspective, unlike Nigerian ladies who already have default perspectives and notions, and that what's spare heads their thinking and views.

On the issue of sex, Ice T hit the nail on the head. The average white woman loves adventure. And in the bed room she is willing to try out new "things,"just for the fun and experience. You tell a Nigerian lady you want to try out sex in a different way from what's she is normally used to, and she starts looking at you like you are crazy.

I feel you!!!!!
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2015
OP, you're absolutely right. White girls are so real and romantic unlike Nigerian girls who always talk about money and are ready to milk you. grin
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote autifhor=Decker post=40415510]I agree hundred percent with number 1 and 7. And I am substituting black, for Nigeria ladies, cause they are all same.

[/quote] you wan try out a new sexual style wit a naija chiccheesy.if she be ur wife she go report u to the family pastor or even worse to ur parents dat u don become morally corruptcheesy.just do d normal missionary position with her wey dem mary slessor and mungo park invent and u are okcheesy
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by IamLEGEND1: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Those are fine points you make
but let me present a rebuttal- they have no yansh.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2015
MrsChima:

so dat her sexy big ukwu is nothin more than plastic? Na waoh.and i hear say nicki minaj own na plastic too.so how man pickin wan know real yansh from plastic yansh.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2015
gamaliel121:

I feel you!!!!!

Ma Nigga!
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2015
lefulefu:
you wan try out a new sexual style wit a naija chiccheesy.if she be ur wife she go report u to the family pastor or even worse to ur parents dat u don become morally corruptcheesy.just do d normal missionary position with her wey dem mary slessor and mungo park invent and u are okcheesy

My guy, the thing tire me.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2015
DeeTus:
OP, you're absolutely right. White girls are so real and romantic unlike Nigerian girls who always talk about money and are ready to milk you. grin
na d harsh economy turn our women to money hungry babescheesy.u no fit blame dem for dat one sha.dem need to hustle too.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by danton(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Kinda true... Our girls are more restricted
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2015
VaselineWarrior:

angry

na white woman gather yansh like dat abi na hispanic? See as d ukwu wan cover d camera sef.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by IamLEGEND1: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2015

Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Those are fine points you make

but let me present a rebuttal- they have no yansh.
Who told you that white chics don't have asss?
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by IamLEGEND1: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2015
DeeTus:
Who told you that white chics don't have asss?
compared to black chicks.....they ain't got shít.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2015
danton:
Kinda true... Our girls are more restricted
i think certain factors dey play into dat one wey make some of our girls dey act fridgid.for example some guys go complain say their gf or wife is sexually lose just because she is sexually adventurious.some dudes will say the type of girl wey dem wan marry must be holy like the virgin mary.na all these things wey we guys dey say or do dey make our women close up and act dat way.see oyiboman na.a white man will speak his mind and dem dey honest in wanting a sexually adventurious woman.but we for here we go see na virgin mary plus mother theresa we wan marry and wen d guy no come dey get d sexual satisfaction he go dey use back dey look for olosho to give him dat satisfaction.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
compared to black chicks.....they ain't got shít.
It's true but they are like honey and make sweet sound on the bed. cheesy
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by MrsChima(f): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Boom! Not exactly a laced up white chic from hicksville somewhere. She hood.

I am not impressed with her at all. She hasn't done anything to publicly empowered women at all. She was married one year with a black football player before she married to Ice T. If Ice T is comparing his wife to successfully black women like Tyra Banks, Kandi Buruss, Oprah Winfrey, and Kim Fields. I mentioned there women because they grew up in a stereotypical black upbringing and are successful. They didn't have to marry into money. She was in low budget movies and her last model stint before Ice T upgraded her was 1996. They married in 2001. If Ice T is going to compare black women to white women he needs to first upgrade the status of the white bish he is married to the status of Oprah Winfrey then the nigga will make sense!

Oh by the way, I am more impressed with Kim Kardashian and that's not a compliment!
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by obiorathesubtle: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Decker:
I agree hundred percent with number 1 and 7. And I am substituting black girls, for Nigeria ladies, cause they are all same.

Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by MrsChima(f): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2015
gamaliel121:
I don't like white bit-cheese...

Except for the bedroom part tho..our girls can be boring

Lol

The same thing could have been said about you.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2015
MrsChima:

I am not impressed with her at all. She hasn't done anything to publicly empowered women at all. She was married one year with a black football player before she married to Ice T. If Ice T is comparing his wife to successfully black women like Tyra Banks, Kandi Buruss, Oprah Winfrey, and Kim Fields. I mentioned there women because they grew up in a stereotypical black upbringing and are successful. They didn't have to marry into money. She was in low budget movies and her last model stint before Ice T upgraded her was 1996. They married in 2001. If Ice T is going to compare black women to white women he needs to first upgrade the status of the white bish he is married to the status of Oprah Winfrey then the nigga will make sense!

Oh by the way, I am more impressed with Kim Kardashian and that's not a compliment!

LOL @ the last part. But bingo, you said it all.
Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: White Vs Black Girls By Ice T by gamaliel121(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2015
MrsChima:

The same thing could have been said about you.
Ok!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Irony Of Marriage (photo) / 10 Things Guys Can Do That Girls Cant / Opinion : Is It Right To Correct/criticize Your Partner In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.