Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,080 members, 7,953,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet (1221 Views)

Nigeria'll Be Ahead Of France, UK Economically By 2050 If..... Soludo / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. / Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by ogahlouiskid18(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2015
The general overseer of God’s Covenant of
Christ Sabbath Mission, Amannachi in Orsu
Local council Area of Imo State, High Priest
Clifford Nmenabu, has made new revelations
about Biafra and Nigeria.
Dailypost reports that the prophet said he
went on a trance where the Lord showed
him that Nigeria may be soaked in blood if
the federal government fails to release
detained Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the director of
Radio Biafra.
Warning against bloodshed, prophet
Mmenabu called on the international
community to dab into the biafra situation
going on in Nigeria, asking for the release of
Nnamdi Kanu.

Source_ https://www.naij.com/648741-prophet-makes-shocking-revelations-biafra-nigerias-break.html

Re: Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by demielvis: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Buhari hear hear

#FreeNnamdiKanu
#FreeBiafra
Re: Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by DoTheNeedful: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
The general overseer of God’s Covenant of
Christ Sabbath Mission, Amannachi in Orsu
Local council Area of Imo State, High Priest
Clifford Nmenabu, has made new revelations
about Biafra and Nigeria.
Dailypost reports that the prophet said he
went on a trance where the Lord showed
him that Nigeria may be soaked in blood if
the federal government fails to release
detained Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the director of
Radio Biafra.
Warning against bloodshed, prophet
Mmenabu called on the international
community to dab into the biafra situation
going on in Nigeria, asking for the release of
Nnamdi Kanu.

Source_ https://www.naij.com/648741-prophet-makes-shocking-revelations-biafra-nigerias-break.html

Where is the prophecy? He is Igbo and very likely pro-biafra. He is just reeling out his wish

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by hakeem4(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Looooooool Kevin hart
Re: Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by wolesmile(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Ewu........

Anuofia......

Prophet of Doom!!!!
Do you seriously think this your stupid prophecy can instigate people to riots?

Omo eranko jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by Oladimejjy(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2015
End time pastor
Re: Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by divinehand2003(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Endtime prophets and prophecies
Re: Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by Chanchit: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2015
You better join them go dey protest, cos you must work for this ur slapable prophecy which is tantamount to capitulation for calling Gods name inside rubbish.
Re: Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by Amiano(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Dis is more lik a prediction than a revelation.
Re: Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2015
False Prophet. They abound more in Biafra land.
Re: Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by teeboila(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2015
After 5 bottles of 33 lager beer, 3 bottles of Origin and a long wrap of weed anybody can be a prophet and begin to see vision.

End Time Prophet
(End Time Crew )
Re: Nigeria'll Break Up, Biafra Will Emerge - Prophet by AprokoMan: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
I[b] am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents[/b]

(1) (Reply)

PRESIDENT BUHARI, Give Me My Change! / Stop Insulting Buhari – Ex-presidential Candidate Warns Fani-kayode / Facts About Biafra And The Biafran War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.