Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (71850 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by Bonapart(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op na you go end up in prison
Nonentity
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by lasisi69(f): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time jail

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by anonimi: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Good for the smooth criminal of a scammer

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by ify84(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Them just de rake...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by BABANGBALI: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
lobatan
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by odeku457(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time Chris.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by free2ryhme: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
even Jesus Christ did not have anything to hide

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by j1mmy: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Many pastors generally should end up in prison, they are selling false promises and lies!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by Sijo01(f): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is good news ..... Wish Nigeria government can do same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
So Many Bad News Everywhere!!!!!and it sells fast.
BUT I BRING YOU GOOD NEWS HAPPENING IN LAGOS!!!!!! LISTEN CAREFULLY
A PLACE WHERE BARENESS, NO MATTER THE NUMBER OF YEARS IS CRUSHED! 26,40,13,9,32,YRS BARENESS,ALL CRUSHED!

A PLACE WHERE PROSTITUTES & ROBBERS COME OUT OPENLY TO DENOUNCE THEIR TRADES.

A PLACE WHERE HIV IS GIVEN RED CARD AS MALARIA.

A PLACE WHERE FOUNDATIONAL CURSES & EVERY TYPE OF CURSE IS SHATTERED

A PLACE WHERE SS IS CHANGED TO AA

A PLACE WHERE YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY A DIME BEFORE BREAST CANCER, LUNG CANCER,HEART CANCER & EVERY TYPE/KIND OF CANCER IS CANCELLED TOTALLY!!

A PLACE WHERE JOBLESS IS TERMINATED! A PLACE WHERE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, GOD QUALIFIES U.

A PLACE WHERE YOU STEP IN, GOD PUTS HIS MARKS ON U AND U BECOME A TERROR TO ROBBERS, MILITANTS, EVIL MEN &WOMEN.

A PLACE WHERE YOU SEE THE RE-INCARNATION OF THE BIBLE LIVE AND IN YOUR LIFE.

A PLACE WHERE ANYTHING YOU IMAGINE CAN HAPPEN.

A PLACE WHERE IT IS NOT BY STRUGGLE!!

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN LIVE IN LAGOS @ THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. IJESHA. OSHODI MILE 2 EXPRESSWAY. A 2 DAY PROGRAM TITLED" HOPE FOR THE NEEDY".
DATE: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 28TH-29TH SUNDAY.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by free2ryhme: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
ify84:
Them just de rake...

it is the law of the land and everyone one must obey even the bible is clear on it
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by melvoy2k: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
There is no cause for alarm. The grace of God is greatly sufficient for my pastor. "HE SUFFERED NO ONE TO DO THEM WRONG SAYING TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM". No Shaking!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by italo: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
SUPOL:
u dont fight d church
Christ Embassy that opened shop just a few years ago is not the Church (which Christ founded 2000 years ago).

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by shammah1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
that's what I think too
Amiano:
U beta come bak to Nigeria b4 SA go use u recover d fine wey FG give MTN
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by viktor01(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lasisi come see end time probe o.

wetin concern una with am?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by judedwriter(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Amiano:
grincheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mtn fine dey vex dem....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by free2ryhme: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Emperortj93:
I know God will never allow his servant to be put to shame.

If u believe say amen

that's if His servant has a no skeleton in his cupboard
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
classicalbenson:
them don they ginger anyhow.....Dont be surprised if she does a audu

U no go try get sense?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by tos4u(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Someone should tell dis woman n her office that they are fightin d battle they can never win. Even if God is not happy with His servant action, but any outside intruder to Gods servant issue and His church will not b spared by God, LET HER GO AND ESTABLISH CHURCH AND START COLLECTING MONEY FROM THEM AND SEE HOW EASY IT WILL BE.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
melvoy2k:
There is no cause for alarm. The grace of God is greatly sufficient for my pastor. "HE SUFFERED NO ONE TO DO THEM WRONG SAYING TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM". No Shaking!!!

Blind church slave sighted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by RitzyPrince(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Now I Believe The World Is Really Driving Towards An End embarassed
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by free2ryhme: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
melvoy2k:

Romans 13:1-5 ESV

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Titus 3:1 ESV

Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work,

1 Peter 2:13-17 ESV

Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
OK
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by ministeriallist: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Amiano:
We need the money gathered from SA mumus here in Naija make we flex am. Thumbs up Chris! grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by Idrismusty97(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
We give these con Artists too much freedom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by ObadakiDfirst: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
SUPOL:
u dont fight d church
lol
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by kalusky02(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Most of our Pastors and Imam that have succeeded in exporting their trade beyond the shores of this nation still think or believe that they are still in Nigeria where the FIRS hardly check their accounting records. They think South Africa is Nigeria were every thing goes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by ivili(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Amiano:
Ol boy i been no think am like that oo.My brain just reset and na true you just talk.South Africa are on a revenue collection spree and they will make Pastors their beaches(Time for Pastors to have a taste of their own medicine).
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by Kaydayo: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lordave:
You don't fight which fùcking church?

If the church constitutes public nuisance or disobeys the law, the law enforcement agencies pull it down.
The church is not the only public gathering body, it deserves no preferential treatment.
Moreover, Chris is not a church, he's just a coordinator who must abide by the law or face a lengthy jail term for hoodwinking the public and failing to declare how much he !bmade from the fraud.
you better not talk to a man of God like that,is Rev Chris the ISIS that is terrorizing the entire world, a man that has given his life to liberate ignorant fulls like you is the person you are in support they should fight. Koboko day wait u.idiot
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa by viktor01(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
j1mmy:
Many pastors generally should end up in prison, they are selling false promises and lies!

Like the entire APC and Buhari you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.