Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard (24415 Views)

Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman / NDLEA: The Untold Story Of Roli Bode-George, The NDLEA Boss / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by femmy2010(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2015
TheImp:
Lazy journalism, Jonathan appointed her DG of NDLEA a year ago. With Giade's retirement she becomes Acting Chairman pending the appointment of a substantive chairman.

Our journalist are just so lazy.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by bigtt76(f): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Yea as Director General grin only time will tell when a more suitable Mallam Person would be appointed grin

femmy2010:

She has been heading the NDLEA since GEJ regime so this is no news.
Good for her though
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Lytech(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
MRS Roli Bode George has been appointed as the first woman acting Chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, following the retirement of Alhaji Ahmadu Giade who has bowed out after serving 10 years in the agency.

MRS Bode George’s appointment is considered by observers as a significant gender balancing at a period when the Buhari administration is being leaned upon to appoint more women in the position of public relevance and reckoning.

The Chairman of Women Initiative Group (WING) Mrs Tinuade Joseph described the appointment as a good step in “redressing the gender imbalance in the recent appointments made by President Muhammadu Buhari.”

George is generally perceived as an unobtrusive goal- getter and a quiet but formidable achiever, who has the requisite field training and solid academic credentials to give the NDLEA the cutting edge leadership in the crucial war against drug trafficking and substance abuse.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/roli-bode-george-becomes-acting-chairman-of-ndlea/
wife to an Ex convict,am not suprise....every sinner is a saint under Ajala travel administration.so far u are an APC member
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by famousroland(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Congrat to her
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by mradjoy(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2015
OK OK everyone, we will not remove her, despite her husband's being a PDP stalwart.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by yyeanqah(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2015
E wo
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by kayve(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Seems she was appointed as DG of NYSC by GEJ

bigtt76:
What position was she appointed to by GEJ?
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Technocrat1759(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2015
May she not tool the line of her husband, in jesus name.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by godwin120alex: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Quote me PMB will soon remove her citing one nonsense excuse.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Jalinco: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!! Worer they smoking @ NDLEA?
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by olowokandeadebo: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2015
boy, is it BODE? pls d woman did hear about d body language of Pmb
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by jaymichael(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2015
femmy2010:

She has been heading the NDLEA since GEJ regime so this is no news.
Good for her though
The Director General is the vice chairman of NDLEA. The Chairman is different from the Director General. Roli Bode George has now been elevated (from DG and vice chairman) to acting Chairman pending her confirmation as substantive chairman or a new chairman is appointed.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by oluwatomisin93(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2015
abeg o pls I need clarification. is it the Bode George that promise to go on exile if Buhari win the presidency. I taught his wife followed him to exile.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by wink2015(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2015
[size=25pt]I do not think this hot seat is suitable for a quiet woman like her. Come to think of it, the wife of a dirty man, Mr Bode George. Besides the drug trade is a war front. It is not a beauty competition. Buhari better reason better. Change her now![/size]
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Burger01(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2015
docadams:

OK what? What happened to your usual line of wailing?
He don tire am cheesy
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by free2ryhme: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Good one for Mrs George
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by erinalex: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Firefire:

it has no correlation with the masses suffering.
if d news has read "Tinubu is at war with Saraki". That would've have correlation with the masses suffering ? Hypocrite & confused tribe.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Firefire(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
erinalex:
if d news has read "Tinubu is at war with Saraki". That would've have correlation with the masses suffering ? Hypocrite & confused tribe.

I bo le le yin tinbo ti oni okun lorun ? undecided
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by erinalex: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lytech:

wife to an Ex convict,am not suprise....every sinner is a saint under Ajala travel administration.so far u are an APC member
who is a sinner here,the wife or Bode ? Nothing can satisfy you,had it being PMB remove her,ur type will start crying that it was because her husband is a PDP man, PMB retain her,u still manage to complain. Your problem is not Ordinary,it got to do with ur terrible mind-set. If u want peace go to biafra & leave nigeria alone, if u cry over oil,find a way to get "ur oil" back; because I can't help u.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by j1mmy: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only in Nigeria will a criminal family head an anti crime organization!

hahahahahahahah

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by powey(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Okk
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by ValerianSteel(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
ERockson:
This woman deserves it regardless of his husband political affiliation.
shocked I never knew Bode George is married to a transgender grin
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by erinalex: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Firefire:

I bo le le yin tinbo ti oni okun lorun ? undecided
the only thing u'r good at,is to abuse pple; when it comes to logical reasoning,u'r dead. I repeat,if the news have read anything negative about Jagaban,you'll never have talked of correlation. By that time,so many garbages will b coming out of ur mouth.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Firefire(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
[s]
erinalex:
the only thing u'r good at,is to abuse pple; when it comes to logical reasoning,u'r dead. I repeat,if the news have read anything negative about Jagaban,you'll never have talked of correlation. By that time,so many garbages will b coming out of ur mouth[/s].

Mi o ri aye iranu. undecided
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by ERockson: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
ValerianSteel:
shocked I never knew Bode George is married to a transgender grin

Thank you
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by osytex: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Goodluck.
To all the girls formin my bf is in the UK...kindly check d pictures of d deported Nigerians frm Britain.
Best of luckí í° !
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by maupe: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-XQSHt39NNZ4/VlbcIQMKr1I/AAAAAAAAB5U/7xF8k7VRRd4/s320/New%2BPicture_0.png[/img]

[size=14pt]When i see cute women in pole positions, i get worried! Ya'll know Diezani right?[/size]
So you rather they keep picking Ugly men. You are a chauvinist. That's why you can't stomach her appointment.

1 Like

Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by alaskido(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Her Uniform dey like Indian Hemp leaf. Is this woman the wife of the same Bode George we know with all them funny stories? Hmmmmm if so, this is very funny.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by BY1434(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time appointment

Wetin concern me
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Btruth: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
which Bode George?

The same Bode George, "to nfi ibanuje se ayo". cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Why Saraki Cannot Be Allowed To Go Like Tinubu – Justice Umar / Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots / Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.