Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard (24486 Views)

Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman / NDLEA: The Untold Story Of Roli Bode-George, The NDLEA Boss / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Akinrogun(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lytech:

wife to an Ex convict,am not suprise....every sinner is a saint under Ajala travel administration.so far u are an APC member

u ar high on expired weed....d last time I checked....Bode George household remain a bastion of PDP.

....so ur theory about APC membership is baseless.... unfounded and nonsensical.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by engrjacuzzi: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
when Fela sang those days, we thought it was the aftermath of the Igbo and marijuana he smoked that made him speak the truth on behalf of the masses...... Nigeria does practice padi padi government since the days of shagari
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
ERockson:
This woman deserves it regardless of her husband political affiliation.

why not make Abacha's Wife the Minister of Finance then.. see why we are where we are today?
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by ERockson: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
voltron:

why not make Abacha's Wife the Minister of Finance then.. see why we are where we are today?

If Abacha's wife happens to be a career woman she should be able to reach the zenith of her if she has the merit and capability.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
ERockson:

If Abacha's wife happens to be a career woman she should be able to reach the zenith of her if she has the merit and capability.

Why do you think well built institutions frown on such anomalies.. it is only in Churches and Failed Governments you have such anomalies.. there is a reason for that.. it is likely you can see beyond the obvious
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by ERockson: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
voltron:

Why do you think well built institutions frown on such anomalies.. it is only in Churches and Failed Governments you have such anomalies.. there is a reason for that.. it is likely you can see beyond the obvious

So if your dad is Bode George, you as a son cannot reach the peak of ur career because ur dad was convicted one way or the other. my point is that if the woman deserves and merit the position, they should not bacause of her husband issue or his political affiliation deprive her of her post as the most senior high ranking officer in the NDLEA
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
ERockson:

So if your dad is Bode George, you as a son cannot reach the peak of ur career because ur dad was convicted one way or the other. my point is that if the woman deserves and merit the position, they should not bacause of her husband issue or his political affiliation deprive her of her post as the most senior high ranking officer in the NDLEA

SON and Wife are 2 different things.. meanwhile what are her merits BTW since you know that much about Roli.
List out her achievements and I will show you her incompetence
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
ERockson:

I give up dude.. may all of Abacha's Children, Timipreye's Children, GEJ's Children Govern Nigeria till 3030 AMEN
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
now she can pursue Kashimau ass well well!
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by ERockson: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
voltron:

SON and Wife are 2 different things.. meanwhile what are her merits BTW since you know that much about Roli.
List out her achievements and I will show you her incompetence
Until somebody head a particular sector or agency with absolute power and responsibilty, you cannot determine her competency because she is not in charge and all her achievement may be personal. I cannot list her achivement because I'm not her image maker neither the image breaker to list her incompetence at the moment. You may show us her incompetence if you feel like
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by NovusHomo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
MRS Roli Bode George has been appointed as the first woman acting Chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, following the retirement of Alhaji Ahmadu Giade who has bowed out after serving 10 years in the agency.

MRS Bode George’s appointment is considered by observers as a significant gender balancing at a period when the Buhari administration is being leaned upon to appoint more women in the position of public relevance and reckoning.

The Chairman of Women Initiative Group (WING) Mrs Tinuade Joseph described the appointment as a good step in “redressing the gender imbalance in the recent appointments made by President Muhammadu Buhari.”

George is generally perceived as an unobtrusive goal- getter and a quiet but formidable achiever, who has the requisite field training and solid academic credentials to give the NDLEA the cutting edge leadership in the crucial war against drug trafficking and substance abuse.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/roli-bode-george-becomes-acting-chairman-of-ndlea/

I jus' wanna roll between her legs. That's all. grin
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
docadams:

OK what? What happened to your usual line of wailing?

It's an acting appointment and Baba Bubu is in Malta sipping Guinness.... let's not get excited.
Lemme go and fetch fuel, brb. grin
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by docadams: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
mykl01:

It's an acting appointment and Baba Bubu is in Malta sipping Guinness.... let's not get excited.
Lemme go and fetch fuel, brb. grin

...And what do you know about politics? Follow follow pseudo wailer.
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by vivianblog(f): 4:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2015
docadams:

...And what do you know about politics? Follow follow pseudo wailer.

Lol!!!!
Political juggernaut!
Gerrarrahia mehn. Don't you have a phone to charge in your Neighbours house or something.
Nobody wey no go enter person mention for this Nairaland angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 / I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.