Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail (3551 Views)

7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Richy4(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Let it just be a joke please. Don't ever think about killing him because you will end up in jail and then he might not know the hardship you are going through here in the world.

make him live with the pain knowing he will never have you.

Go to a lawyer, and see how they can get an order for him not to be 100m close to you or.....

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by oluwajjayfabric(f): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
loool.. kill him? grin
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Maycher(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
CaroLyner:
you wana kill someone are you arent afraid to say it?? dumbo

Hey, nice pic. Is that you in ur dp?
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by firstking01(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmm....sm men sha....
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by oglalasioux(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
You're still in love with him. This second person doesn't compare to him. If he's truly repented give him a second chance and stop whining about killing him. You rather want him back.
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by wordbank(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
petkruz:

I am still very much a relationship guru, before someone comes to pour sand in my present garri I need to take a drastic decision,even if that doesn't involve gunning him down,something he wud never forget in his life.
Secondly this your comment makes more sense than the first so next time when u wanna make comments,you go through the thread properly. Not everybody is here to joke!!!
His approach is not meaningful neither what u r thinking. Let ur message to him be clear n stand firm to ur claims. I know old love hardly fades so hold on gradually things will be alright. I take all things easy, I think u fight too hard for nothing. Have fun bae
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by masseratti: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
You have mind o,1st you went to his wedding? That's the mistake you made that's the
Reason why he came after you,he must av seen you,I have a serious problem with your new man,how will a bagga an Ex come and threaten me on a woman is beyond me,unless he want to visit the great beyond, I think you can get a lawyer and Sue him to court,write a petition to the IG,forget all those police station around your area,let your lawyer follow it up and be will be invited to either kam Salem or Alagbon,he is a threat to your life and you don't need to kill him to go to jail.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Gofwane(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
@ op, How much do you have?
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by AODT(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Basically, he has succeeded in working you too much and for you to even write about it, he really got you. What I will advice is forget about killing or harming him to start with. Discuss him with your current man and if you can change your location, block his line and tell your man too. Then you, you really have to let go of this guy. As i see it you have not let go of him, you have not moved on in life after him, stop dreaming of him let him be what he is your 'ex'. If i were you, i don't have to move because of him, you have to be strong. You will have to still face him sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by jmaxjohn(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
If this was a developed country, someone would've informed the police bout this post.
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Snipespeter: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
@op, I just wanna tell you that he can't do anything. If you were to be my sister, I will personally deal with him. Is he mad or what. Tell him that I said the next time he will threaten you with any alfa that I will personally deal with him.
You can't eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Young03(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
@petkruz....u know ur 30+ ,...I know u, don't loose ds opportunity to marry ur ex

my reasons....He will. never insult u again

he will talk good about u

ur current man z not talking about marriage

he might dump u as well....

Age no de ur side oo...ur mate no de do bf/gf tinz

Remember the thread u created about 30+plus
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by slap1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
There are lots of things I could tell you, but I'll summarize in three word : DON'T DO IT.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by mentorandfriend(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2015
He's obviously a psychopath, suferring from obsessive compulsive disorder. He needs help. If you can, leave that environment. You have uncles, aunts, distant relatives. Travel to another state and chill for six months.

Walk up to the press and tell your story to be published, alleging serious threat to your life. Copy letters to the DPO of your area, infact, with the help of influential people in your church (if you dont have a person of means in your family), copy letters of alleged threat to your life to the State Commissioner of Police.

Never stay out late latter than 7pm if you insist on staying in your present environment. You will be fine. He is just a mentally sick adult who needs help and will get over this once he notices another woman of allure.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by SIRTee15: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
don't ever give in to his antics.....
no matter the pressure.......
he already has lots of issues on his hands already.
a man that can crash his marriage within a year because of all those flimsy excuse u wrote up there.....is simply not ready for marriage.
he's simply an opportunist or a gold-digger.
if u're in a relationship, talk ur man and encourage him to speed things up........
at least....an introduction will do.
then ur ex will let u be.
don't even think of killing him....
the low-lifer is not worth ur trouble.
and please...cut off all forms of communication,
u can start by getting a new number

why did u go to his wedding if I may ask....
that was unnecessary......
u probably sent the wrong message by doing that.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by jabojafa(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op wich gun u need make i ask OgeneTega whether him get am.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Missonas(f): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
He fred u from marrying a douche like him. Instead of fighting him off and sending off hateful vibes calmly ward him off.

Do not pick his calls, leave ur present aboard for awhile(at this point better safe than sorry)go back to ur unclez, focus on u and pray.That dream is probably in ur head he cant get u cos u did him no wrong from ur story that is.
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by finditng: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
petkruz:
I don't need childish comments here please as this is a very serious issue.
I started dating this guy an assistant Banking officer in zenith October 2013.Then I was living with my uncle,he would come to the house,feel at home,greet everybody anytime he's coming from work.December that same year,i noticed some changes,he wasn't calling as usual,wasnt coming to the house,inshort he started acting funny.
I spoke to him about it,he said no issue,he's just passing through stress from work. I normally go to his house weekends to clean and cook,organise his house and finally give him that mind blowing sex,but my dear nairalanders that wasn't enough for this greedy man. He later said we can't see weekends because of his CFA exams,which I understood and gave him his space to study.Valentines day 2014,he gave this silly excuse of being tired after work and that he had training the next day. I went to cakes and cream,bought a vals cake which I ended up eating with my family cos I didn't see him that whole weekend and the following week.
It was then I had to cut him off completely because it was very obvious he was full of lies. To cut the story short,he got married in may 2014 to a banker earning thrice my salary,she had a car and was rich. I was just a bloody contract staff in an audit firm earning less than 100k.
I moved to my house as the humiliation from my uncles wife was getting out of hand,all my friends and family knew I had been jilted,i became a subject of discussion in the house. But I prayed,i didn't revenge or create a scene,i went for his wedding,i saw everything,i was strong and yet I prayed.

July this year his friend called me and said he needed to see me,we met and then I heard the karma news that My ex marriage was in shambles,he drove away his rich banker wife and 2months old baby cos she was very arrogant,disrespectful,flaunts her wealth and cudnt be tamed,and has finalised their divorce. Before she left she packed every needle she bought in the house,arrested him,went to his place of work to disgrace him....took custody of the child..the list goes on.

Now my ex is begging everybody in the streets of lagos to come beg me,he now attends my church,traced me to my house,jumped the fence into the compound to beg me. I reported the case to ajah police station but sadly,he's now friends with the police men there.My family has stepped in,warned him,he refused to listen. He has now gone diabolical as i'v been having series of terrible dreams about him,he threatened to take my name to an Alfa.To make matters worse he traced my Man,got his number somehow and started insulting and threatening to kill him if he doesn't end the relationship with me. I was a good girlfriend,i did everything a responsible lady would do for a man,yet he heartlessly dumped me because I wasn't rich enough for his taste,i didn't book dates at radison blu or sheraton hotel which the other lady did,i didn't have a brand new Toyota camry,i attended uniben and not Convenant uni,my father didn't have a duplex in lekki.

Since the world can't help me fight him, I will kill him myself and go to jail. Who knows where I can purchase a GUN?

I really like the thought that women like you still exist in this country.. ( if the image of yourself you portrayed is true)... This hdache should be your present bfs if he truely believes your story...if he is letting you handle it all....then its a message....

Numerous things you can do to get him well dealth with...simply start with a police report with any of his threats or messages...he'll be made to sign an undertaken to keep a distance..step it up to a restraint....when he breaches, get a lawyer to take it up with an injunction..sync it with his employer...numerous legal invites and police calls will get him a query within a week....then flank in from your present bfs threats received....get your lawyer to write the police station....then he will be required to take mental evaluation (lawyer's drive) as he will be depicted to have a behavioural pattern..synchronize proceedings with his employees too..next is mandatory yaba evaluation...synch it again with his employers.. Top it off with a customer complaint attached to his name from any account holder in the bank he works...doesn't have to be in that branch..the person only needs visit for activities twice that week..#note....complain should go to head office with a copy tonthe branch...lay a complaint querying his competence and sanity by substandard service delivered to you..use FedEx for official mail...lemme stop here......if I was your bf, I'll have his life shredded to pieces in a week....wtout an iota of confrontation......

Rubbish boi

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by irregularMe: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2015
loool this is funny. life could be a big drama at times. babe, if yu r gonna kill that guy, get someone else to do yur dirty work. life is too short to go to jail for some psycho

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger / I Can't Make Calls With My Glo Line / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.