Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident (2811 Views)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 19, 2015
klassiquette:

This gay again... Dude I don't do nollywood movies so if you don't have any meaningful suggestion then Bleep off. .. #bad mood
angry what have i done to you? why call me a gay? Na only insults i dey get from you, u used to make fun of my thread, now i said let me play along, u call me a gay! How do i look like a gay to you?
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by luvguy(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2015
doveda:

Don't comment on something you know nothing about
You need to apologise
#mouth sealed
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Zceesneh:
>sad what have i done to you? why call me a gay? Na only insults i dey get from you, u used to make fun of my thread, now i said let me play along, u call me a gay! How do i look like a gay to you?
OK I apologize sad
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
klassiquette:

OK I apologize sad
tongue
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by fabiomatic(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
she needs to visit a psychiatrist or psychologist. Thats traumatic.
klassiquette:

We're not in Lagos.... Through that counselling thing once..
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
fabiomatic:
she needs to visit a psychiatrist or psychologist. Thats traumatic.
Hmm ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Tie That Knot- Know Your Genetic Compatibility / Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? / Nigerian Couple Releases Provocative Pre-wedding Pictures Showing Different S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.