Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident (2788 Views)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ok... Guys a friend of mine needs your help this is the story as she told me #she gave me permission to post it here

Happened 12/09/2013... She was on her way home from seeing a friend off wen a toaster blocked her on the road, grabbed her and took her into an uncompleted building she shouted for help but no one came to help her.... The road was quite lonely and time was about 8:15pm
According to her, her took her to ask uncompleted building and asked her to strip which she refused the beat her up like really tortured her then forcefully striped her off her clothes, then asked her to part her legs for him to penetrate but she refused he brought out a dagger and told her "I'll kill you and sex your corpse and there's nothing you'll do about it"she bluntly refused and she started begging he pushed her and she hit her head on the wall but she still kept begging told him she was menstruating he asked for proof which she showed him but he still wouldn't let go .... She said they struggled till he got angry and started beating her up again she passed out and guess the dude ran off thinking she was dead... She got home, told her parents, she was rushed to the hospital and discovered that he didn't penetrate her vjay , reported it to the police and till this day the guy is still on the run

The real problem is till today my friend still has nightmares about it, she still see the guy in her dreams, she doesn't associate with people as she used to, she cries every other night ... It's really getting out of hand I've told her to let it go but she says she's tried and still can't that the memories still hunt her please nairalanders and advice

pardon any errors using my phone to type this
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Cholls(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
My sister where the guy wan run reach sef? Let me tell you some people no dey think of the repercusion be4 dem mis-step sef. People dey pray and work hard to rest in peace some people go run 4 their entire life dem no go get peace WHY? Because you dey run na!. Just reset your mind my sister thats all. And don't 4get to pray 4 that guy.
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by sukij(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
I think she should go for private counselling by qualified practitioners. she should try “The Eight
Foundation” located at lekki. I heard it is free sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
sukij:
I think she should go for private counselling by qualified practitioners. she should try “The Eight
Foundation” located at lekki. I heard it is free sha
We're not in Lagos.... Through that counselling thing once..
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by DopeBoiRapy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
O.p i think this happened to you not your friend......u shuld c a shrink (psychiatric).....i am deeply sorry for wot happened to u....u shuld meet a guy, fall in luv or lust n get over it.

1 Like

Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by sukij(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
klassiquette:

We're not in Lagos.... Through that counselling thing once..

hmmm den I will jst advice you to always try and be dere for her most times. cause right now she needs to be surrounded by love ones
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by obiorathesubtle: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided you know when fire is burning, you can't put it out so you have to light another fire to burn out the old one?

Yea. She should have sex with someone very good, someone that'll make her cum about 5 times. Blow her away completely. I mean, literally fÛck her dry! For like everyday in one month!

Or

She should visit a psychologist for psychotherapy. You can't help her by just talking to her.

1 Like

Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
sukij:

hmmm den I will jst advice you to always try and be dere for her most times. cause right now she needs to be surrounded by love ones
Always there
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by luvguy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
klassiquette:
Ok... Guys a friend of mine needs your help this is the story as she told me #she gave me permission to post it here

Happened 12/09/2013... She was on her way home from seeing a friend off wen a toaster blocked her on the road, grabbed her and took her into an uncompleted building she shouted for help but no one came to help her.... The road was quite lonely and time was about 8:15pm
According to her, her took her to ask uncompleted building and asked her to strip which she refused the beat her up like really tortured her then forcefully striped her off her clothes, then asked her to part her legs for him to penetrate but she refused he brought out a dagger and told her "I'll kill you and sex your corpse and there's nothing you'll do about it"she bluntly refused and she started begging he pushed her and she hit her head on the wall but she still kept begging told him she was menstruating he asked for proof which she showed him but he still wouldn't let go .... She said they struggled till he got angry and started beating her up again she passed out and guess the dude ran off thinking she was dead... She got home, told her parents, she was rushed to the hospital and discovered that he didn't penetrate her vjay , reported it to the police and took this day the guy is still on the run

The real problem is till today my friend still has nightmares about it, she still see the guy in her dreams, she doesn't associate with people as she used to, she cries every other night ... It's really getting out of hand I've told her to let it go but she says she's tried and still can't that the memories still hunt her please nairalanders and advice

she should jst 4get nd move on...wat if de guy raped her, is dat nt de worst...some gals sef
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by CaroLyner(f): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
a psychologist should be able to help.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
luvguy:
she should jst 4get nd move on...wat if de guy raped her, is dat nt de worst...some gals sef
Move on..... Dude if you know wat it means to move on you won't call it "just" move on
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by sukij(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
klassiquette:
Always there
nice, dats good sha
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by IamLEGEND1: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
what she needs is steady lashing from a big,black guy.
I'm being totally serious.
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
what she needs is steady lashing from a big,black guy.

I'm being totally serious.
How can I possibly tell her that?
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by IamLEGEND1: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
klassiquette:
How can I possibly tell her that?
shey na you talk say na ur friend.
or am I missing something here?

Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
shey na you talk say na ur friend.

or am I missing something here?
Missing nothing and yes I'm her friend but I can't see myself telling her that
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
O.p i think this happened to you not your friend......u shuld c a shrink (psychiatric).....i am deeply sorry for wot happened to u....u shuld meet a guy, fall in luv or lust n get over it.
If that's what you think it's ok... Your opinion
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by IamLEGEND1: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
klassiquette:

Missing nothing and yes I'm her friend but I can't see myself telling her that
well then like a lot of people have already said........ shrinks are ur only other solution...

bt seriously, her meeting a guy & feeling that excitement and love will go a long way to getting her out of her funk........

She is traumatized,Yes. Unless she wants to remain like that forever.....then she better get off her àss, or you force her off her àss. get her out there so she can meet people.

you could try setting her up with someone you trust.

#JustSaying
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by DopeBoiRapy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
klassiquette:

If that's what you think it's ok... Your opinion
wether its u or not.....i wuld like to give my honest advice, its been 3yrs, i'm sure d guy who tried to rape you/your friend has forgotten all abt it...you/your friend shuld move on, like some 1 commented, surround urself/herself wit luving n caring friends. plenty sex will do d trick too.
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
well then like a lot of people have already said........ shrinks are ur only other solution...

bt seriously, her meeting a guy & feeling that excitement and love will go a long way to getting her out of her funk........

She is traumatized,Yes. Unless she wants to remain like that forever.....then she better get off her àss, or you force her off her àss. get her out there so she can meet people.

you could try setting her up with someone you trust.

#JustSaying
tried setting her up with a dude in school she bashed me badly
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by jackpot(f): 5:25am On Nov 27, 2015
klassiquette:

Move on..... Dude if you know wat it means to move on you won't call it "just" move on
this shows that you are the person molested, because you already know what it means to move on, arguably by experience. wink
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
jackpot:
this shows that you are the person molested, because you already know what it means to move on, arguably by experience. wink
I'm not going to deny anything but leave you to your thoughts
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Youngpo413: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
klassiquette:

tried setting her up with a dude in school she bashed me badly
wow,so sad...I pray she meets a good guy who will make her believe that all guys are not the same....how I wish she is in UYO,EKET,ABAK or IKOT EKPENE
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Youngpo413:
wow,so sad...I pray she meets a good guy will make her believe that all guys are not the same....how I wish she is in UYO,EKET,ABAK or IKOT EKPENE
So you're in Akwa Ibom... We school in uniuyo
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Youngpo413: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
klassiquette:
So you're in Akwa Ibom... We school in uniuyo
are you serious?
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Youngpo413:
are you serious?
Yes... Why?
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2015
klassiquette:

According to her, her took her to ask uncompleted building and asked her to strip which she refused the beat her up like really tortured her then forcefully striped her off her clothes, then asked her to part her legs for him to penetrate but she refused he brought out a dagger and told her "I'll kill you and sex your corpse and there's nothing you'll do about it"she bluntly refused and she started begging he pushed her and she hit her head on the wall but she still kept begging told him she was menstruating he asked for proof which she showed him but he still wouldn't let go .... She said they struggled till he got angry and started beating her up again she passed out and guess the dude ran off thinking she was dead... She got home, told her parents, she was rushed to the hospital and discovered that he didn't penetrate her vjay , reported it to the police and till this day the guy is still on the run

i've watched this movie before, aunty try something else
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Zceesneh:
i've watched this movie before, aunty try something else
This gay again... Dude I don't do nollywood movies so if you don't have any meaningful suggestion then Bleep off. .. #bad mood
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by misspicy(f): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
wow,so sad...I pray she meets a good guy who will make her believe that all guys are not the same....how I wish she is in UYO,EKET,ABAK or IKOT EKPENE
wow youngpo making a cool comment.....

am amazed tonguetongue
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by doveda: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
luvguy:

Don't comment on something you know nothing about

You need to apologise
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Youngpo413: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:

wow youngpo making a cool comment.....

am amazed tonguetongue
hahahaha,are you kidding me,I'm not that bad please,ne pas toujours l'esprit de ma
personnalité en ligne, en réalité,
je suis un très bon gars, de sorte
que vous pouvez compter sur
moi, voulez-vous?
Re: She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
hahahaha,are you kidding me,I'm not that bad please,ne pas toujours l'esprit de ma
personnalité en ligne, en réalité,
je suis un très bon gars, de sorte
que vous pouvez compter sur
moi, voulez-vous?
Hmmmmm #translate jare undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Photo Of How Female Students Party In Nigeria / What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) / Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.