Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,566 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products (23492 Views)

Governor Abdul’aziz Abubakar Yari Builds $3m Hotel In Lagos With Funds Stolen / Buhari Commissions Naval Ships In Lagos (photo) / FG Moves To Reduce Trucking Of Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Great
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by teebaxy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
We are waiting
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by lasisi69(f): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time ships

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Charlydot2(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hahahahaha we are waiting...
viviangist2:

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/44-ships-expected-in-lagos-with-foods-petroleum-products/

Posted By Vivian Gist

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by ajepako(f): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Beremx:
They should let us know when the ships arrive Nigeria.

Ndi ara!!

Meanwhile,I thought NNPC told us there are millions of litres of fuel for distribution? Where is the fuel biko?

Nonsense!

Ore, being serious, I admire your frank criticism these days..

Respect..

2 Likes

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Iwonimi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tribalism again omo Igbo
princeofpeace22:
petroleum minister and APC govt has really brought auto reverse change.

yeruba people are just betrayals .f***ck them
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by GYD99(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Request For Articles For Publishing In Next Edition Of Explore Travel Magazine

The editorial staff of Explore Travel Magazine is currently accepting story pitches on topics related to Travel and Tourism. We encourage young writers and professionals to deepen and extend the understanding of the network of relationships between tourism and the sustainable and just development of communities, with a special focus on the Nigerian economy.

The editors are reviewing pitches for original, unpublished nonfiction articles and stories. Your pitch should encapsulate one solid story idea that you will explore using exceptional writing skills.

Articles should be approximately 2,000-4,000 words in length; essays should be 900-1,000 words

NOTE: A well detailed travel experience is also acceptable.
Email: hello.exploretravelmag@gmail.com
http://exploretravelmagazine.com/index.php/2015/11/21/request-for-articles-for-publishing-in-next-edition-of-explore-travel-magazine/
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by obayaya(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Seven other ships carrying [b]rice, crude palm oil,[/b{ diesel and petrol have arrived the ports, waiting to berth.

My Country. My Country..

How can the emboldened products be into Nigeria..

Rice is a little bit understandable, though it reverses the gains made by the previous administration.

But Crude Palm Oil? Imported into Nigeria? Someone please wake me up. This is an absolute disgrace.

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Pheals(f): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Said baba ships wink grin cheesy[quote][/quote] smiley
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
so we still dey import basic amenities shocked sad lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by repogirl(f): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Structured liars....believe at your own peril. angry

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by tankoy: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"it has gotten to a point where the government announces to us what they wanna ship into this country, I weep for this 'animal' kingdom, are we to start dancing?". Quote me anywhere

and here we are, proud to announce the importation of sugar, palmoil, etc which we are suppose to export

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by erico2k2(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
viviangist2:

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/44-ships-expected-in-lagos-with-foods-petroleum-products/

Posted By Vivian Gist

Cc; lalasticlala
But a a a aa aa. Una see unu life.chey we be Ethiopia or Somalia. Govt wan import food for us cos we dey alarm.And how are they going to offload 44 ships within these dates in that highly congested port? ? I smell lies.dem don run out of ideas just now?? Only 6 months.ni

2 Likes

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by engrshakespeare: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
giantstrides:

Dem do unban you abi, orremussanctus... You are even from Edo state and you sef dey shout zoo... Edo will remain in that so called zoo forever .

One Nigeria

No wonder so he was banned. I knew Ozoekpe was incapable of silence. grin
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by erico2k2(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
obayaya:

My Country. My Country..

How can the emboldened products be into Nigeria..

Rice is a little bit understandable, though it reverses the gains made by the previous administration.

But Crude Palm Oil? Imported into Nigeria? Someone please wake me up. This is an absolute disgrace.
Someone was promised that contract in the event this govt comes into power and they have so they are fulfilling the promise. Sombody don hammer
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by agitator: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
viviangist2:

It said that 12 other ships would sail in with sugar, buck wheat, bulk salt, crude pail oil and rice in bags. According to the document, nine ships will sail in with diesel, petrol and kerosene. Seven other ships carrying rice, crude [size=16pt]palm oil[/size], diesel and petrol have arrived the ports, waiting to berth.

Cc; lalasticlala

9ja is now importing palm oil? shocked shocked shocked, It is finished.

end time importation.

2 Likes

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Importing food for what? Is this a war torn country? When it's NT Sudan or Somalia or Syria. Don't we have food here anymore. If they are over processed canned food and poultry product,nafdac should check them. What nonsense!
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
How much food have you been producing b4. Mind you, these are people's good not relieve materials.

Because you are aware now. Rubbish now comes out of your dirty mouth.

Duru1:

Honestly speaking, Nigeria cannot survive a week of total blockade as Biafra survived such man’s inhumanity against fellow men for almost three years. How could Nigeria, the so-called giant of Africa, expect handout from certain nations in the form of 44 ships in order to fight off fuel and food scarcity created by the dumbass leaders such as Daura Dumbass a.k.a Muhammadu Buhari? I guess the call for independent Biafra or Republic of Igbo land should be place in the after burner. Nigeria is a celebrated dead end.
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by arsetalks(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"it has gotten to a point where the government announces to us what they wanna ship into this country, I weep for this 'animal' kingdom, are we to start dancing?". Quote me anywhere
Benin Republic is visa free, Ghana, Togo, Liberia, tons of other countries. The fact that you have refused to go to these countries instead such how much of an animal you truly are.

World class idioot.

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is embarrassing!
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
cant we export finished goods ourselves...when wwould that dream materialize in this country called nigeria...when would we export finished steel products,refined petroleum products,agricultural products,solid minerals etc..when
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by luckylucky: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
I think I have been deceived for voting for APC party, can this present government explain to innocent Nigerians if we are in war fronts. Are we now became a dung hills nation where our soil becomes end points for European countries used products. I cry deeply for our unfortunate conditions as a country. I think Baba should just tender his resignation letter and allow our educated and bright minded people to steer the ship of this noble nation before it looses stability. I can see the ship sinking!
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by RELEASEUS: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
And please help me ask them for how long will these so called ships keep coming? So 150+ million Nigerians are supposed to live like this? Importing our daily needs? It's a shame. Whatever happened to us as a nation?
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by slapandfall(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
[13:54:10] girlie casey: hi
[13:57:23] Me: hello
[13:58:04] girlie casey: so, whats up
[13:58:42] Me: gud u.
[13:58:59] Me: Give a comprehensive detail about yourself
[13:59:06] Me: in not less than 5000words
[13:59:38] girlie casey: heyy, thx for adding me...i had your username saved from a while ago, are you on any dating sites?
[14:00:05] Me: waiting for your details
[14:00:34] girlie casey: cant really remember how i got ur username.. but recently i got out of a relationship and i was hitting up guys i thought were cute lol...so u single?
[14:00:58] Me: On what dating site?
[14:01:32] girlie casey: well either way its ok with me wink BUT, you must be into blonde girls..are you?
[14:02:07] Me: send me your pics
[14:02:46] girlie casey: pics are old skool hehe, i like to do cam 2 cam smiley i'm online right now http://6ljOJoS3.xlocaldates.com/?invite=50fe3631 im the main girl u see there, type to me on the right hand side of my video
[14:07:09] Me: Video ke
[14:07:19] Me: uncle send me ur pinsure jare
[14:07:34] girlie casey: lol every guy is c'mon :p http://i.imgur.com/fYyp22U.jpg heres a pic i uploaded last night, you like? smiley
[14:08:02] Me: alright
[14:08:08] Me: you really look good
[14:08:14] Me: so whats up
[14:08:33] girlie casey: i love to feel sexy...where would you like me to put those pretty red lips?? wink
[14:09:15] Me: thats nice
[14:09:17] Me: cool
[14:09:21] Me: were are you?
[14:10:10] girlie casey: haha bad boy! let me put on my computer cam for you one sec...
[14:11:55] Me: were are you?
[14:12:44] girlie casey: heres my profile http://Pb1n0BTdsF.xlocaldates.com/?invite=d97d7770 if you go there it'll have myprofile pic, but once you hit join it will display my camera to you wink better not record me!
[14:13:21] Me: You have not answerd my question
[14:14:03] girlie casey: this is only for YOU lol..after your in let me know your username so that i can add to you my friends list
[14:15:05] Me: you neva ansa me
[14:15:52] girlie casey: oh its probably gonna ask you for a credit card to sign up for the app but its free babe, its just for age verification. Im wearing almost nothing and I dont want any kids watching me lol
[15:32:31] Me: Please can you send me some money?
[15:32:50] Me: If you know you really love me
[15:33:22] Me: pls reply asap
[15:33:35] girlie casey: k... Let me know when you're in babe, you should see my cam on
[15:43:27] Me: I need you to send me money now
[15:43:34] Me: that is what is important
[15:43:43] Me: Like how much can you give me?
[15:44:06] girlie casey: its free babe, as long as you accept before it expires. Read the print..I'm a premium member there so I can invite whoever I want. ur not the one who gets charged lol
[15:44:34] Me: So you cant send me money right?
[15:45:24] girlie casey: hmmm my pussy is so wet lol ok I see u connecting, I'm gonna put on my outfit now , Just type here or in the chat when u can see me undressing wink
[15:46:13] Me: ode
[15:46:19] Me: Werey
[15:46:36] Me: Oboi go hutsle
[15:46:41] girlie casey: k.. xoxo smiley~
[15:46:43] Me: Dog no dey chop dog
[15:47:05] Me: pussy kor penis ni

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by obayaya(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
erico2k2:

Someone was promised that contract in the event this govt comes into power and they have so they are fulfilling the promise. Sombody don hammer

And the person cannot acquire a swathe of land in the south west to build a modern palm plantation? or take over these dying ones in the country like risonpalms and rehabilitate it? create employment opportunity and a value chain?

This country sha.. God will save us

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by RELEASEUS: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
arsetalks:
Benin Republic is visa free, Ghana, Togo, Liberia, tons of other countries. The fact that you have refused to go to these countries instead such how much of an animal you truly are.

World class idioot.
And you think its to insult people that is the best response to an opinion?
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by DatBossAssChick(f): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:

LMAO...LOL
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by ceeethru(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Buhari the confused one. only God will save us.
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by chiefoluigwe(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:

you are a pathetic human being
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by chiefoluigwe(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Beremx:
They should let us know when the ships arrive Nigeria.

Ndi ara!!

Meanwhile,I thought NNPC told us there are millions of litres of fuel for distribution? Where is the fuel biko?

Nonsense!

i bought fuel yesterday and today with no queue. did not spend up to 5 minutes at the petrol station
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Cholls(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
My sister my question is, is this a good news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Reps Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Corruption, Insecurity / Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) / Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.