Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,522 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products (23500 Views)

Governor Abdul’aziz Abubakar Yari Builds $3m Hotel In Lagos With Funds Stolen / Buhari Commissions Naval Ships In Lagos (photo) / FG Moves To Reduce Trucking Of Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by tophee(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"it has gotten to a point where the government announces to us what they wanna ship into this country, I weep for this 'animal' kingdom, are we to start dancing?". Quote me anywhere

Are we to go to the port to welcome the arrival of the goods? PMB is more of a curse to the nation
stfu for once!...leave the animal Kingdom n go to human kingdom...u this fucking bigot
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by ALISMILE(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
giantstrides:

Dem do unban you abi, orremussanctus... You are even from Edo state and you sef dey shout zoo... Edo will remain in that so called zoo forever .

One Nigeria
who says he is frm edo state! Edo pple do not reason frm their anus!
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by omoodeogere(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:
petroleum minister and APC govt has really brought auto reverse change.

yeruba people are just betrayals .f***ck them
ur father
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by ALISMILE(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
liberty300:
Shameless country. They can't even produce what they eat.

Who are those fools saying biafrans would starve to death because northerners produce all the food..I hope you see even Nigerians don't have food. The strongest cash crop now is cassava from the east as beans from the north has been banned by most countries

If there's no food why did Buhari stop fertilizer distribution to the east
has any bdy stopped u bia bigot frm farming? Keep eyeing SSs oyel! Its that oyel that ll kill u pple!
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by sirAbeey: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
I guess the stuff na for IDP ko..... for war zone ko.. Part of Nigeria ko... For North East ko...
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Toks2008(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:

Dont you think its rather too early? its just 6months of APC rule and if for 16years we went through bondage why cry fowl just after 6mnths of change in government?

Before i make my judgement i will wait for 3 good years...that is the fair way to go.
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by marv1: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Some of u kids on Nland dont know how to use words. In what way were u betrayed? Was there any document to surport that or agreement of some sort. U just want to riddicle and bastardise other tribe.
princeofpeace22:

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Beedazzler(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Its aint a crime not to know hw to do stuffs but its not fair to be persecuting...buhari is the ideal man 4 d task, just take a hike and let him do it........#screw_haters
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by mahdino: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"it has gotten to a point where the government announces to us what they wanna ship into this country, I weep for this 'animal' kingdom, are we to start dancing?". Quote me anywhere

Are we to go to the port to welcome the arrival of the goods? PMB is more of a curse to the nation

Bunch of idiots, how can Buhari make Nigerians manufacture all these products over night. You will have to keep food on your families table before the one in your backyard will reach harvest. What the clueless Jonathan failed to do for six good years , now someone is bringing enough to get rid of the monopolized goods crushing down the high prices and u are wailing. Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Lordave: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Beremx:
They should let us know when the ships arrive Nigeria.

Ndi ara!!

Meanwhile,I thought NNPC told us there are millions of litres of fuel for distribution? Where is the fuel biko?

Nonsense!
Chineke ekwela ihe ojo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Aunty, when did you join us?
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by bonechamberlain(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

hahahaha;; D grin , guy u no go kill person.
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by crowndotun(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Impatience n division are major reasons corruption will never be eradicated in Nigeria, some people talk on this forum from their ass to get LIKES n d fools give it. Everybody knows to destroy is d easiest thing but to build unfortunately is d hardest; PDP has done so much great harm to this country and that's why all they want is to be transfering leadership btw themselves in this same party for cover-up and mind u these bigwigs are living large n giving people crumbs while killing the development of d nation as well as the future of ur children. But I'm not surprise anyway because some people dont even have plans for their life not to talk of their children. Fools always expect magic n that's why lazy n empty-headed people always check on d invigilators during exams to cheat.

Better be wise and don't eat ur tomorrow today!
I talk my own
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by princemillla(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hardship may be experienced in the nite, but joy shall cometh in the morning.

I still believe in this administration... God bless Nigeria
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by informant1: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
This can only happen in d zoo
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Jaideyone(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:

shut your putrid mouth ewu ibo
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by banio: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Propaganda has turned into fuel.
Lol
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by xreal: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:

idioot
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by xreal: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chubhie:
Are those relief materials? For refugees? Giant of Africa! How art thy might fallen.

yes, it sounds more like that.

I hear Nigeria do export farm products, is this End Time for Nigeria?
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Chubhie: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
xreal:

yes, it sounds more like that.

I hear Nigeria do export farm products, is this End Time for Nigeria?
It would be a 21st century wonder if Nigeria survives.
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Mike008(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Typical Nigerian! Criticizes everything. They announce so that you can criticize.
How is this even criticizable?
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Michealeni: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:

i think something is really wrong with you sir, what has yoruba people gate to do with this
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by mikolo80: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
are you ready to farm
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Michealeni:

i think something is really wrong with you sir, what has yoruba people gate to do with this
they danced to the tune of d dullard .who is making d masses to trek all over now becos of hike in fuel price and low salary .where is d change
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Hehe..

Just to keep us entertained.
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Beremx:
They should let us know when the ships arrive Nigeria.

Ndi ara!!

Meanwhile,I thought NNPC told us there are millions of litres of fuel for distribution? Where is the fuel biko?

Nonsense!

See Wailer..
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by calcal: 1:47am On Nov 27, 2015
are the goods free for the public?
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by kodded(m): 4:05am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
lastpage:

Actually, it is going to be Seven and half years! grin grin grin

They should just buckle-up because its going to be a very, very long #WAILING!
I know most of them wont be able to survive that long!
grin grin

Lastpage!
[/s]

undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by kodded(m): 4:08am On Nov 27, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Very impressive reply. Personally, I have little time to waste on impatient, children of hate who cannot see any good in a government that is fixing an obviously mismanaged and dilapidated nation for posterity's sake..
anonimi:

I don't see food like sugar, rice, salt even palm oil there on your links. Maybe you should keep searching grin
Are we still importing fuel under the CONFUSED one?
Are we

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2589504_subsidy2_jpeg57ea79bc1f8758353f00f8db1d53dbf1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3075523_bubu_jpeg548c6e11ce99a7bdf3febf4edabed9ea

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3075524_bubu1_jpeg88275f10f2430d13576e18436b244ea1

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/rfpz2aiih02arcv4l0q6myapvub3qyub1364484[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' / Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading / Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.