Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products (23494 Views)

Governor Abdul’aziz Abubakar Yari Builds $3m Hotel In Lagos With Funds Stolen / Buhari Commissions Naval Ships In Lagos (photo) / FG Moves To Reduce Trucking Of Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by MYMINDER(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"it has gotten to a point where the government announces to us what they wanna ship into this country, I weep for this 'animal' kingdom, are we to start dancing?". Quote me anywhere

You have 3.5 years more to continue criticising. Stay strong. Your journey is still far.

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by tonytony208(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
viviangist2:

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/44-ships-expected-in-lagos-with-foods-petroleum-products/

Posted By Vivian Gist

Cc; lalasticlala

We learnt u guys have been summoned by liar Mohammed. I hope it is not to shut you up so that you only report good things about the government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by idima(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
what is this sugar, buck wheat, bulk salt, crude pail oil and rice in bags.

very soon u go and buy garri in cups in ship in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by alatbaba1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jonathan was Clueless agreed but Buhari is "The Confused One". If u agree wit me show some love with 1000likes.

2 Likes

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Candybob(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
giantstrides:

Dem do unban you abi, orremussanctus... You are even from Edo state and you sef dey shout zoo... Edo will remain in that so called zoo forever .

One Nigeria

For where? Does this Nigeria look like a country? We are just waiting for Biafrans to round up their own, before we decide!
100% behind Biafrans!!!
Imagine you import food and fuel, when you have in your backyard one of the world richest reserve of Oil n Gas!
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Walelavender(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Adobelieveit! We still import palm oil?

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
i hope this one would reduce the fuel scarcity small....
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by MrFrigid(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Importing palm oil?

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by DjAduba(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
What? I BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS.. grin What? I BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS..
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"it has gotten to a point where the government announces to us what they wanna ship into this country, I weep for this 'animal' kingdom, are we to start dancing?". Quote me anywhere
Hearing of 44 ships loaded with food stuffs would make the poverty-stricken citizens supporting Dullard to be happy. Jeez! Smh...! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Kyllahmc(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
If your spouse voted for Buhari dump him/her and thank me leta

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by normac: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
oh boy, na im be say Apapa traffic go be die until after 18th december o angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by anonimi: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
ionsman:

This was in 2013.Buhari was the unofficial president.

July 26 2013 http://shipsandports.com.ng/21-vessels-bring-394055mt-of-refined-petroleum-products-to-lagos-ports/

This was in 2014.Then Buhari was acting president.......

March 9 2014 http://www.informationng.com/2014/03/fuel-scarcity-to-ease-as-two-petrol-laden-vessels-arrive-lagos-port.html

Here Buhari was still acting president......

April 8 2015
http://www.informationng.com/2015/04/fuel-scarcity-worsens-in-abuja-as-15-ships-carrying-petroleum-products-arrive-lagos.html

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I don't see food like sugar, rice, salt even palm oil there on your links. Maybe you should keep searching grin
Are we still importing fuel under the CONFUSED one?
Are we

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2589504_subsidy2_jpeg57ea79bc1f8758353f00f8db1d53dbf1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3075523_bubu_jpeg548c6e11ce99a7bdf3febf4edabed9ea

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3075524_bubu1_jpeg88275f10f2430d13576e18436b244ea1

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/rfpz2aiih02arcv4l0q6myapvub3qyub1364484[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by lastpage: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Are we to go to the port to welcome the arrival of the goods? PMB is more of a curse to the nations, to welcome it~

Go to your cursed Biafra, with your IPAD supporters.
The starvation that killed over three million of your fathers and grandfathers between 1967 and 1970 is still not forgotten...and may repeat itself soon, if not for the magnanimity of President Buahri

Anuofia, before we say jack, it is these same mo.rons that will storm the Lagos Wharf, looking for awoof food!

Omo'ale Olori'pelebe!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by onatisi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bunch of ignorant bastards. What the hell do they take Nigerians for,beggars? It is not their fault ,when some ignorant stupid bastards will be shouting change change without using their brains why wont the politicians think Nigerians are starved slaves dying of starvation. God punish everyone that voted for this useless government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by bugzbunny: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
giantstrides:

Dem do unban you abi, orremussanctus... You are even from Edo state and you sef dey shout zoo... Edo will remain in that so called zoo forever .

One Nigeria
God forbid
Back to sender
One Nigeria my as.s
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by lastpage: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
MYMINDER:

You have 3.5 years more to continue criticising. Stay strong. Your journey is still far.

Actually, it is going to be Seven and half years! grin grin grin

They should just buckle-up because its going to be a very, very long #WAILING!
I know most of them wont be able to survive that long!
grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by bugzbunny: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
onatisi:
Bunch of ignorant bastards. What the hell do they take Nigerians for,beggars? It is not their fault ,when some ignorant stupid bastards will be shouting change change without using their brains why wont the politicians think Nigerians are starved slaves dying of starvation. God punish everyone that voted for this useless government
Refugee... If u are not happy...we will send our relief materials to the north east grin
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by slimgold123(f): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
angry
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by anonimi: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
obailala:
Quit being clever by half... You have deceived yourself to the point where you now believe your own lies. The GDP growth chart you even posted above clearly shows an uncontrollable nosedive from late 2014 till mid-2015 from where it is clear that the values are bouncing back. The last time I checked, the maladministration of your hero extended to the tail end of the 2nd quarter of 2015 (which represents the worst economic performance on that chart). if you were half as intelligent as you think you were, you would have clearly seen that the image you posted invalidates your own argument. Here's a better image to show true trend of the GDP growth under your hero. After taking over a robust economy, the free-fall can clearly be seen from the general trend line since 2010.

At what point was crude price highest?
Plot the crude prices and factor in lead time for transformative economic policies to manifest, then you should understand better.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by darlenese(f): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Are we to go to the port to welcome the arrival of the goods? PMB is more of a curse to the nation

What do u expect from a Dullard?
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
it seems we will now have to import SPERM because we can't produce anything to save our condition
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by arsetalks(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
RELEASEUS:
And you think its to insult people that is the best response to an opinion?
And you think calling Nigeria animal kingdom makes sense?

If he so thinks Nigeria is an animal kingdom and he has refuse to flee, then he is a world class idioot as I rightly noted.
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by johnstar(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Are we to go to the port to welcome the arrival of the goods? PMB is more of a curse to the nation
hehehehe

Dude got me laffn,

Meanwhile, hold up nor go dey untop water soooo grin
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by Lilimax(f): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Is this news worthy?
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by ibietela2(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Beremx:
They should let us know when the ships arrive Nigeria.

Ndi ara!!

Meanwhile,I thought NNPC told us there are millions of litres of fuel for distribution? Where is the fuel biko?

Nonsense!

Maybe your messiah order them to say so.........
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by mentorandfriend(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
ionsman:

This was in 2013.Buhari was the unofficial president.

July 26 2013 http://shipsandports.com.ng/21-vessels-bring-394055mt-of-refined-petroleum-products-to-lagos-ports/

This was in 2014.Then Buhari was acting president.......

March 9 2014 http://www.informationng.com/2014/03/fuel-scarcity-to-ease-as-two-petrol-laden-vessels-arrive-lagos-port.html

Here Buhari was still acting president......

April 8 2015
http://www.informationng.com/2015/04/fuel-scarcity-worsens-in-abuja-as-15-ships-carrying-petroleum-products-arrive-lagos.html

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Very impressive reply. Personally, I have little time to waste on impatient, children of hate who cannot see any good in a government that is fixing an obviously mismanaged and dilapidated nation for posterity's sake..
Re: 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products by viviangist2: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River / Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo / Islamization: Afikpo Igbos Are 80 Percent Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.