Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story (53749 Views)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by gsalvatore: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2015
ManTiger:

Have you forgotten that we're talking about copters not arms nor ammunitions.

Why are you so daft to quickly made an assumption that Russia or US will refuse to sell those copters or better still lease?
!diot.
I used the US arms thing as a reference(not assumption you dicck head) to let the dude know that you must not buy arms/copter/equipment from a manufacture, you can still buy from countries/organisations that have and are ready to sell in some cases. We are talking about equipment/contract undertakings.

Did you even read what i wrote?Did i expect you to understand what i wrote? NO.

Look at what you are doing to yourself over the internet....

They say two heads are better than one is not when one head belongs to @MANTIGER and the other @MAASAOP.

Utter doucebags in Human form...
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by maasoap(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2015
gsalvatore:
I used the US arms thing as a reference(not assumption you dicck head) to let the dude know that you must not buy arms/copter/equipment from a manufacture, you can still buy from countries/organisations that have and are ready to sell in some cases. We are talking about equipment/contract undertakings.

Did you even read what i wrote?Did i expect you to understand what i wrote? NO.

Look at what you are doing to yourself over the internet....

They say two heads are better than one is not when one head belongs to @MANTIGER and the other @MAASAOP.

Utter doucebags in Human form...
Who cares what you think. The man is a smart scammer who scammed his counterparts from the government sides. The money was supposed to be shared among them all but he decided to sit on it alone when he realized that the contract might fell through. Now that the owner of the money is asking for it, he should kindly return the money. N45 million for inspection! Only in Nigeria.
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by commarrkss: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) / Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.