Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Brothers I Don Find Dem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brothers I Don Find Dem (570 Views)

Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos / How To Know Say U Don Find Better Wife... / Pictures Of All The Girls Nyansh I Don Snap For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brothers I Don Find Dem by Cholls(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
My brothers i want to congratulate you. Though it wasn't easy like they say 'nothing good comes easy'. I did it all for you. I crossed the atlantic,i crossed the pacific just to bring joy and hapiness to you my brothers. Now, gear-up. I just discovered where the virgins in the world are(naija girls 4 ur mind) it's in japan,china and korea. Get your plane ticket.
Re: My Brothers I Don Find Dem by obiorathesubtle: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Piece of advice

Stay off the cheap weed man, look what that ish be doing to ya

(1) (Reply)

Lying To Ur Husband To Be About Ur Virginity Is A Bad Way To Start A Marriage / 13 Tips To Make A Good Relationship Great / I Think I Had A center of gravity Orgasm. Help People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.