Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. (1883 Views)

Do U Luv Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by Eghosa1(m): 1:11am On May 26, 2009
I'm in a Fix Here.
I've got a Girlfrnd whom I Luv so Much.
D Prob is She told Me dat In Her Previous relationship,She did an Abortion.
I was Voracious @ 1st but Calmed Down cuz She wept so Much.
She says She regrets It.
NL,my Question is Wht shud I do knowing dat She is also Senior 2 Me wit a Year.
I Luv Her So MUCH.
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by yme1(f): 1:19am On May 26, 2009
let her past be her past
you are now her future
so move on with the relationship
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by C2H5OH(f): 1:48am On May 26, 2009
Can she still born baby?
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by Sissy3(f): 3:41am On May 26, 2009
she regrets it. it is her past.
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by Feelitx(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2009
And I suppose you are a saint. I don't know when you guys will stop judging your partners from their past.
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by opuro(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2009
my guy u better wise up o
97% of the babes around did that
looking for a babe that never did d/c nowadays is like looking for a virgin in the maternity ward
just carry on
all the babes around now are fairly used
to get chasis no eazy o
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by bblacky(f): 11:10am On May 26, 2009
n u how many gurls hav u impregnanted dat abort d baby 4 u; r u denying dat, we al hv our past. yea, u cant b a pot n stil callin a kettle black. move on wiv her since u love her, she has revealed her past to u n did u reveal urs?

its d love dat matters, mind u age is neva a barrier once d love is in existence,
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by ChuckBass1(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2009
How can u luv such a filthy thing that is a baby killer These useless girls that derived so much pleasure from raising their legs and shooting out their yansh would now find it difficult to accept the product of their promiscusity! I can bet my 2 cents that 75% of the girls on nairaland have committed one or 2 abortions before trying to justify their holiness under the disguise of advising nairalanders on romance issues, stupid. Twerps!
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by luxoire(f): 3:11pm On May 26, 2009
how many irresponsible men are the cause of aborted babies?

like ppl here have said - love her present and plan to be part of her future if you still want her in your life
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by naijachix(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2009
how are u sure the next gal has not done d&c?
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by bblacky(f): 3:14pm On May 26, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

How can u luv such a filthy thing that is a baby killer These useless girls that derived so much pleasure from raising their legs and shooting out their yansh would now find it difficult to accept the product of their promiscusity! I can bet my 2 cents that 75% of the girls on nairaland have committed one or 2 abortions before trying to justify their holiness under the disguise of advising nairalanders on romance issues, stupid. Twerps!

can u swear by d grave of ur fore-fathers dat u'v not putin any lady in d family way? admit u havent n c wat will happen.
luxoire:

like ppl here have said - love her present and plan to be part of her future if you still want her in your life
dont mind them, i wonder if they aint the ones responsible 4 dat,
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by steve49ja(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2009
No.

bblacky:

can u swear by d grave of ur fore-fathers dat u'v not putin any lady in d family way? admit u havent n c wat will happen.
Like you know him from somewhere? He's entitled to his opinion miss.
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by bblacky(f): 3:17pm On May 26, 2009
naijachix:

how are u sure the next gal has not done d&c?
n u might av been d one responsible 4 dat?
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by ChuckBass1(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2009
luxoire:

How can you love a slutty baby killer? So f**k what? the man screwed her brains out, hasnt she heard of the pill or other ways to prevent pregnancies but instead she kills the baby and later she goes around parading herself as a chick for another man to screw blind! I hope all the girls who have committed abortion will have a hard time concieving again and hope all their wombs rupture for life and make them motherless goats for life!

Sluts
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by bblacky(f): 3:23pm On May 26, 2009
May God help u all, cheesy
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by biola44: 3:25pm On May 26, 2009
so u r all telling me pple actually av unprotected sex?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by bblacky(f): 3:28pm On May 26, 2009
85% does undecided
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by myg3: 3:39pm On May 26, 2009
Imagin, them no even fear aids at all

9jas no they fear death OOOOO

i tire ooo.
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by biola44: 3:42pm On May 26, 2009
myg3:

Imagin, them no even fear aids at all

9jas no they fear death OOOOO

i tire ooo.

imagine wetin go happen if govt say make evry go do hiv test, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by luxoire(f): 3:43pm On May 26, 2009
@chuck - what if the baby was aborted for medical reasons?
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by biola44: 3:47pm On May 26, 2009
luxoire:

@chuck - what if the baby was aborted for medical reasons?

like?
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by ChuckBass1(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2009
bblacky:

can u swear by d grave of ur fore-fathers dat u'v not putin any lady in d family way? admit u havent n c wat will happen.dont mind them, i wonder if they aint the ones responsible 4 dat,

I confess that i have gotten some girls pregnant sha and they aborted it along the way and i left them after the pregnancy because i no send them and its their punishment for all the evil things they have done to men e.g breaking up or nagging stupidly!

Hope their fallopian tubes are tangled upside down for life. . .lol
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by luxoire(f): 3:49pm On May 26, 2009
it could be that carrying on with the pregnancy puts her at risk of dying - it could be the baby has a slim chance of fully developing.

it could be the baby has been severely brain damaged or physiologically impaired for any number of reasons!

it could even be the contraception she took caused some form of malformation! - as no contraception is 100% baby proof
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by yme1(f): 3:51pm On May 26, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

I confess that i have gotten some girls pregnant sha and they aborted it along the way and i left them after the pregnancy because i no send them and its their punishment for all the evil things they have done to men e.g breaking up or nagging stupidly!

Hope their fallopian tubes are tangled upside down for life. . .lol
gwad have mercy o
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by ChuckBass1(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2009
y me:

gwad have mercy o

O please get a grip on yourself! They may be childless but still alive! They can swear for me all they want, thats their business but the bottom line is that i have repayed them back for all the evil things they have done to men over the years and they will never know peace or happiness as long as they are barren! grin
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by yme1(f): 4:00pm On May 26, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

O please get a grip on yourself! They may be childless but still alive! They can swear for me all they want, thats their business but the bottom line is that i have repayed them back for all the evil things they have done to men over the years and they will never know peace or happiness as long as they are barren! grin
why do you hate women so much  shocked shocked shocked undecided
and if you hate them so much just learn to do without them, i think that would be berra undecided
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by bblacky(f): 4:03pm On May 26, 2009
shocked  shocked  shocked   shocked  i don laf so tey tears don full my head, Chucks how can u b so heartless n wicked, chei
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by ChuckBass1(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2009
y me:

why do you hate women so much shocked shocked shocked undecided
and if you hate them so much just learn to do without them, i think that would be berra undecided

Of course i learn to do without them after ravishing women to my satisfaction and walking away! Why should i hang unto such a douche bag of a gender that causes nothing but pain, misery and suffering for any person (men in this case) that hangs unto them?

The female sex is so brutally wicked and callous that they do everything to destroy the happiness of men when these men care for them and its only natural and right for women to be paid back in their own coin!

Stupid piece of Sh**ts!
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by patwhizkid(f): 4:17pm On May 26, 2009
Can somebody explain to me what abortion is?
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by bblacky(f): 4:23pm On May 26, 2009
patwhizkid:

Can somebody explain to me what abortion is?
The act of giving premature birth; particularly, the expulsion of the human fetus prematurely, or before it is capable of sustaining life; more, Abortion is an apparition to end a pregnancy through the expulsion of the foetus from the womb. is dat clear
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by Aprilmay(f): 4:26pm On May 26, 2009
Abortion is the act of terminating the life of an offspring before it is developed enough to leave the womb.
Re: Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. by patwhizkid(f): 4:27pm On May 26, 2009
Yeah bblacky, thanks a lot. But can they become pregnant & av babies again?

(1) (2)

Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? / Have I Done A Bad Thing / A friend of mine is too shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.