Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? (15951 Views)

Do Girls Easily Cheat With Those who disvirgined Them???? / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? by ValerianSteel(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Nice thought @bolded although according to NL such don't exist grin
I concur,many nairaland men are not gentlemanly at all,some are perverts to the tips of their fingers grin grin grin
Re: What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:
A destiny Opener.... cheesy
oni se ku se.cheesy
Re: What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? by Erums(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mhen dis is just overrated.....It's doesn't nothing only hint you. on How you were delivered when you remininsce
Re: What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Its just tissue, so nothing. Why will I miss someone that deflowered me but didnt give me Bleep of my life? Shioor.
Re: What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? by Bamz(m): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2015
nevi12:
As dey say sex isnt jst a connection of two bodies buh of two souls. for a virgin dat wld be her first tym being connected wit sm1 dereby makin her feel attached to dat person......some gurls dnt even care who disvirgins dem so to me it depends on d gal

Hi smiley
Re: What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? by sirhot(m): 1:11am On Nov 27, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Why is it?
because the ladies have been deceiving us with all the sweet talk of being the best and doing it so wonderfully well.
Re: What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? by miqos02(m): 5:22am On Nov 27, 2015
watching
Re: What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2016
He used to mean a lot, but it's all in the past now. Lool... growing up was one hell of a Comedy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Attributes Of A Good Man / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? / Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.