Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov (32851 Views)

Osinbajo Delivering A Speech At The Financial Times Africa Summit / Buhari Has Practically Done Nothing To Grow Nigeria’s Economy - Financial Times / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by FreeGlobe(f): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jodesky:

SMH!
Illiteracy is a disease.
It is curable though because its not just about going to school to obtain mere certificates. Its about continously acquiring knowledge from all spheres of life.

But the only snag in your case is that you don't want to learn and that renders you incorrigible.

Sorry o!
shut up and provide proof

1 Like

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by SeverusSnape(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Lalasticlala_, Se_un

This poster has broken rules 19 . Can you delete the post and deal with him
Zombie o zombie o grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
philips70:

Who takes a reptile like you serious?
Who takes a zombie like you serious?.. Maybe your fellow zombies. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by goodgate: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
najoke:

Madam sofry lie now....u don forget thhe fuel scarcity b4 Jona left....10- 15 ltrs was sold for 10k or more

Edited, can you see the date, guess PMB was in power then......now cover ya lying face with shame

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3122239_fuel_jpegc55c7fdd32803d06c463ab75ef21be03
.....i no talk am grin

Choi shocked

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/05/fuel-scarcity-bites-harder-in-lagos-as.html

remember these tweets

[img]http://2.bp..com/-QixFfJ4oUyI/VWDUKB0eIoI/AAAAAAACIWY/hVdVa_m_Ggo/s640/Screenshot_2015-05-23-21-55-58-1.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QixFfJ4oUyI/VWDUKB0eIoI/AAAAAAACIWY/hVdVa_m_Ggo/s640/Screenshot_2015-05-23-21-55-58-1.png[/img]

Who was the president then

I repeat madam FREEGLOBE IS AN EEDIOT!!!
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by mideactive: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dis ur news nor get date

quote author=FreeGlobe post=40434072]

Provide your proof, I have mine. I repeat fuel never sold for N400 naira per litre during PDP's 16 years[/quote]
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by goodgate: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
philips70:

Gboliwe, you are a known FOOL on Nairaland, why deny your identity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by FreeGlobe(f): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=goodgate post=40436910][/quote]
najoke

I don't know why you people are very foolish. I said provide a credible source like a national daily or popular online newspaper like I did. Until then, I stand by my statement. I'm not foolish like you to believe every junk news from shady blogs

1 Like

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by najoke: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

najoke

I don't know why you people are very foolish. I said provide a credible source like a national daily or popular online newspaper like I did. Until then, I stand by my statement. I'm not foolish like you to believe every junk news from shady blogs
[/s]
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hungry youths typing rubbish on the internet.

How has APC or PDP being in power affected your life positively ?

Looking at your account balance.. Smh..
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by slimgold123(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by nobeku: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Fuel was never sold 400 naira per litre during PDP's 16 year rule. Buhari is a disaster. The worst president ever
YOU ARE A FUUUCKING LIAR!!!!! Fuel was sold for 400 naira in certain parts of Abuja last year.. Zuba and Giri to be precise.. What village in the east are you managing to correspond from

3 Likes

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by FreeGlobe(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
nobeku:
YOU ARE A FUUUCKING LIAR!!!!! Fuel was sold for 400 naira in certain parts of Abuja last year.. Zuba and Giri to be precise.. What village in the east are you managing to correspond from
and had to mention me without any proof? get lost

1 Like

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by hush15: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
philips70:

I am not happy in any way. Am sad a party that is supposed to be a formidable opposition decided to be fooling themselves around, releasing spurious press releases on daily basis like some confused bunch. Time is ticking for you guys, if you don't do away with Metuh and Secondus I bet you before the end of next year only Fayose, Wike, Mimiko and Ikpeazu will be PDP governors. Many of your elected members are presently ashamed of the party and that is what you just see played out here. They are instead seeing a purposeful leadership in president Buhari and are ready to join him in moving the country forward.
Still we need a formidable, responsible and serious opposition which the PDP right now is a far cry from.

They simply telling Nigerians what they love to hear even when it is not the truth. Even if they had done otherwise, it is not like Nigerians will pay attention. Opposition can only count when their voices are heard , even more listened to atleast in a constructive manner but all PDP gets is insults and being ridicule while the truth is being swept on the carpet. I don't blame them. Beside, they are supporting the present administration as expected by every Nigerians and whether we like it or not, they are part of the present government and it would be stupid to be a rough edge for the ruling government knowing how the present government is trying so had to get ride of their very existence.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by front247: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
I taught buhari was a democrat, he has proved dat he is a tyrant, l pity dis country we ar on to one party system and dictatorship
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by kunle75(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
philips70:

I am not happy in any way. Am sad a party that is supposed to be a formidable opposition decided to be fooling themselves around, releasing spurious press releases on daily basis like some confused bunch. Time is ticking for you guys, if you don't do away with Metuh and Secondus I bet you before the end of next year only Fayose, Wike, Mimiko and Ikpeazu will be PDP governors. Many of your elected members are presently ashamed of the party and that is what you just see played out here. They are instead seeing a purposeful leadership in president Buhari and are ready to join him in moving the country forward.
Still we need a formidable, responsible and serious opposition which the PDP right now is a far cry from.

I like your response to that idiota,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by Jodesky(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and had to mention me without any proof? get lost

This is very urgent.

You memory is failing and very fast too! Pls visit the nearest hospital for immediate attention.
Stay off nairaland or any other forum where sensible issues are on the burner, in order not to aggravate your condition.

Illiteracy is not only about not acquiring certificates, it boils down to your capability or otherwise to continuously acquire knowledge in broader spheres of life.
Warning: Its also a disease...........................

3 Likes

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I'm surprised for okowa but the Governor of Cross River is a traitor, sellout and must be expelled by PDP Soonest. PDP must not make the mistake of keeping governors who are not loyal to the party. I can bet Cross River governor will be the first to defect to APC.

Don't get worked up over nothing. The PDP is a very unserious party. Check out Akpabio clowning in the Senate. Ike Ekweremadu reaping whre he did not sow and keeping silent.

Kogi is leaving PDP. Cross River will soon join. Taraba too! PDP as a party is dying. That is why GEJ and all serious members have left them to their own devices.

When the opposition begins to rub the back of the party in power, then we are headed to a one-party state. PDP is dead! C'est finis

2 Likes

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by Marvin67: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Youths are the biggest problems with Nigeria. These are two visionary governors seeking to drag foreign investment to thier state, therefore advertising the country. There's nothing wrong with that. Everyone in PDP doesn't have to be like Metuh or Fayose. That's even the good side of the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by noeloge82(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Even the devil will shout GOD forbid at this ur lie 6liters at 10k
Keep decieving urself we are all enjoying the change together
philips70:

The problem we have in Nigeria is we forget so easily. Have you forgotten the last scarcity before Jonathan left people bought just 6ltrs for N10k? If you cannot remember I will search for it, you know the internet never forgets.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by Jaideyone(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
noeloge82:
Even the devil will shout GOD forbid at this ur lie 6liters at 10k
Keep decieving urself we are all enjoying the change together
mugu were u in.coma when radio stations were shutting down cos there was no fuel to power generators? was the country not at a standstill for several days before Buhari took over?
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by castrokins(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
I Pity Cross River
That Guy You Call Governor I Was Told Today That He Brags He Bought His Governorship Position As The Highest Bidder. And This Is About The 5th Person Who's Corroborated This Statement. They Sold Cultural Centre Allegedly To Imoke's Frontiers, Sold Calabar Municipal Council To Star And Now Christmas Village Has Been Moved To Zoo Garden. By The Time Ayade Is Done With The Remaining State Assets, They'd Probably Be No More Space For Anything.

FreeGlobe:
I'm surprised for okowa but the Governor of Cross River is a traitor, sellout and must be expelled by PDP Soonest. PDP must not make the mistake of keeping governors who are not loyal to the party. I can bet Cross River governor will be the first to defect to APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by noeloge82(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
I blame u , have u ever had d oppurtunity to feed urself , if not mama thank u how would u survive , u believe u can just insult everybody on the net because u manage to buy small mega bite the hard things things become that's when u relise that the Economy is tough go and show me the proof that feul was sold @ 6litres for 10k or show me since ur were born when has a sitting president been travelling up and down even when the country Economic index is on Red
Do u think casting vote is cos u support a party listen to uk, Us president talk and Handle issues of National importance u know ur baby still breast feeding

Jaideyone:
mugu were u in.coma when radio stations were shutting down cos there was no fuel to power generators? was the country not at a standstill for several days before Buhari took over?
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by tonydatasrvs: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Get cheap and affordable shared data on all networks. contact tonydataservices on 08099819602.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by BraniacX(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
philips70:

If you know Okowa you will know he will never want to be identified with a party where a certain governor turned himself to a party spokesman and be bashing the president daily, the party official spokesman releases senseless statements daily and one that call himself FFK also daily blabs and threaten a full section of the country. The PDP needs to look inwards and do internal purging plus rein in their abusive members so they can come back presenting themselves as a responsible opposition.

And you know okowa right? undecided rubbish
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by kessler53(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:
From the wailing team to the winning team. PMB till 2023
Buhari has only one term,in 2019 it will be either PDP or FDP that will be in power.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by Jesusloveyou: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
And you are excited the country is sliding in to a one party country. How will this help you or your generation to come?

I don't get the excitement!
d excitement is that saTANist pdp is no more, d saTANist pdp u see today, u shall never see them no more, they can change their name or form into kowa party.

1 Like

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by MrEverest(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Why have you chosen to deceive yourself?

Goodluck Jonathan created the enlarged middle class as we have them today. Most of the people shouting I need fuel for my car are majority whose economy were "bettered" by implementation of minimum wage and open economy.

In 6 months of Buhari's administration everything is crumbling and people are hungry.

The poorest of them all is dwindling circulation of money in the society hence the poor are stranded and the artisans are out of job.

Keep deluding yourself on the internet when the reality in the real world for the poor on Nigerian streets is hopelessness hence pityful.
Nigerian masses are their own worst enemy! They Keep Praising Buhari while businesses keep folding up, job losses everywhere, companies recording deficits. they keep suffering & smiling while the political class live large on their stupidity!!
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by ALISMILE(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Why have you chosen to deceive yourself?

Goodluck Jonathan created the enlarged middle class as we have them today. Most of the people shouting I need fuel for my car are majority whose economy were "bettered" by implementation of minimum wage and open economy.

In 6 months of Buhari's administration everything is crumbling and people are hungry.

The poorest of them all is dwindling circulation of money in the society hence the poor are stranded and the artisans are out of job.

Keep deluding yourself on the internet when the reality in the real world for the poor on Nigerian streets is hopelessness hence pityful.
I pity u! If ur Jonathan had diversify d economy in his 6yrs waste we wud not ve been in dis mess! Is it Buihari that caused d price of oil to plunge? Move on foool!
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by chinchum(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
we need opposition, cross river and delta should stamp their feet on the ground of PDP.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by marv1: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nobody is happy with one party state but the way pdp is going about it is appauling.
Gboliwe:
And you are excited the country is sliding in to a one party country. How will this help you or your generation to come?

I don't get the excitement!
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by Ballmer: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Lalasticlala, please let the NL wailers realize that they're fighting a lost battle daily on this forum.

The worst of Buhari will still be better than 16 years of PDP rule which left Nigeria battered.
I presume you are holding brief for Okowa because he's Delta Igbo right ? You have forgotten Igbo politicians are AGIP na ? You refuse to castigate the Igbo traitor but quick to castigate a governor from another tribe with your gutter mouth because he's not Igbo. Shameless goat.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by Jaideyone(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
noeloge82:
I blame u , have u ever had d oppurtunity to feed urself , if not mama thank u how would u survive , u believe u can just insult everybody on the net because u manage to buy small mega bite the hard things things become that's when u relise that the Economy is tough go and show me the proof that feul was sold @ 6litres for 10k or show me since ur were born when has a sitting president been travelling up and down even when the country Economic index is on Red
Do u think casting vote is cos u support a party listen to uk, Us president talk and Handle issues of National importance u know ur baby still breast feeding

in your quest to rubbish my point you foolishly assumed I'm the type that still depends on mummy to buy a pair of socks. very dumb of you I must say. you totally avoided the points I raised. Jonathan had 6yrs to fix this country but he failed. He had 6yrs to stop the oil marketers from holding us to ransom but he failed. he had 6yrs to provide jobs, stable power and diversify the economy while the price of crude was high but he failed. only two candidates stood a chance of winning the election. we picked the better candidate. fuel sold for as high as 800naira per liter in the black market may this year. that's 5yrs into Jonathan's government. he couldn't fix the problem in 5 yrs so why should we foolishly give him 4more years? this is just 6month into Buhari's tenure and some dimwits like you desperately want us to believe we had it better under the clueless one. sorry bro you've failed. if the elections are repeated tomorrow I will still vote Buhari again. all the hardship we face right now are the results of Jonathan's failure. most of the 400b subsidy debt are from Jonathan's time as president. The country was on standstill a few days to may29 just because your clueless hero ran out of ideas. save your bare-faced lies for gullible wailers like yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola's First Day In Office As Interior Minister (Photo) / Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix / The Wedding Between Two Refugees At Fufore IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.