Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? (2304 Views)

1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by mamagee3(f): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hi, I am a single mother living with my two adult children and I have a friend who always wants to come over. She always wants to send me money and stuff but I rejected it. She's a single mother also so it's not like she's lonely. She says things like "Whenever I am free, I can come over to your house" or "Whenever I have time, I will fly to your house".

Recently, she has been complaining to me about the bad behavior of her son. What can I do about all of these?
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
She needs a friend to lean on so be that friend to her! smiley
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by mamagee3(f): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
^^I know but why is she always trying to come over?

I have this feeling she is attracted to someone in my house.
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by obiorathesubtle: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by Behira(f): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
mamagee3:

Nawa for ur feelings oh shocked

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by mamagee3(f): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Behira:
Nawa for ur feelings oh shocked
That is the only reasonable explanation I could come up with!
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
mamagee3:

Definitely she's crushing over one of your son..

Just saying
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by IamLEGEND1: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
You be single mother? cheesy

As in mamagee.....you mean to tell me a human being actually climbed on top you of his own free will and impregnated you?
abi na you climb the guy.

that guy must have gone through hell.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chai! But mamagee u look young o cheesy

I would never suspect u have adult children grin
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
crazysaint:

Definitely she's crushing over one of your son..

Just saying
Most likely!

She is always asking after my children.
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by rawpadgin(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
ur mind need to be washed with hypo, its very dirty
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by TOMTOM15(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
tell her you are a witch and you want to give her bird...
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by mamagee3(f): 3:38am On Nov 27, 2015
TOMTOM15:
tell her you are a witch and you want to give her bird...
You know that's not possible!
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by mamagee3(f): 3:40am On Nov 27, 2015
rawpadgin:
ur mind need to be washed with hypo, its very dirty
If you were in my shoes,what will your thoughts be like?
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by rawpadgin(m): 3:43am On Nov 27, 2015
mamagee3:

If you were in my shoes,what will your thoughts be like?
my thought

she enjoys my company & love my kids as much as hers

btw. u nor dey sleep
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Hmm... I see a Milf tryna fvck another Milfs child undecided
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by Tundeiab(m): 4:03am On Nov 27, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi, I am a single mother living with my two adult children and I have a friend who always wants to come over. She always wants to send me money and stuff but I rejected it. She's a single mother also so it's not like she's lonely. She says things like "Whenever I am free, I can come over to your house" or "Whenever I have time, I will fly to your house".

Recently, she has been complaining to me about the bad behavior of her son. What can I do about all of these?
Birds of a feather, they say flock together. You a single mother and she also a single mother.
You are scared she is attracted to something your house? What could that be? One of your sons?
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by mamagee3(f): 4:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
Hmm... I see a Milf tryna fvck another Milfs child undecided
Huh?

What did you just say? shocked
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 27, 2015
Think of it this way,

You are a Mother I would love to Fvck and your Son probably thinks Your Friend is a A Mother he would love to Fvck...

Take that as a compliment
mamagee3:

Huh?

What did you just say? shocked
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by mamagee3(f): 4:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
Think of it this way,

You are a Mother I would love to Fvck and your Son probably thinks Your Friend is a A Mother he would love to Fvck...

Take that as a compliment
What are you talking about?

How do you know this? shocked
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Oh Lord are you this slow? undecided

I'm saying you are a sexy Single mother

And your Friend is probably a sexy single mother...And one of your sons has probably been making advances at her
mamagee3:

What are you talking about?

How do you know this? shocked
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by mamagee3(f): 4:54am On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
Oh Lord are you this slow? undecided

I'm saying you are a sexy Single mother

And your Friend is probably a sexy single mother...And one of your sons has probably been making advances at her
My child can't make advances at her because he's a teen and has only seen her once.
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Well it's safe to say she won't make advances either...but me I will....... grin
mamagee3:

My child can't make advances at her because he's a teen and has only seen her once.
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by mamagee3(f): 4:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
Well it's safe to say she won't make advances either...but me I will....... grin
I don't get you!

Make advances to me or my son?
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Oh Lord...To you, you have a nice Sexy smile angry
mamagee3:

I don't get you!

Make advances to me or my son?
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by mamagee3(f): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
Oh Lord...To you, you have a nice Sexy smile angry
I know but my friend is the issue!
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Your friend is just feeling lonely as a #SingleMother...She needs a bestie and you fit the bill perfectly...I need a milf and you fit the bill perfectly wink
mamagee3:

I know but my friend is the issue!
Re: How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? by miqos02(m): 5:11am On Nov 27, 2015
na wah oh

(1) (Reply)

This Is Crazy; Still In Shock! / If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, / What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.