Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (55560 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by oluwafrizzy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
We have eight (cool special ways you can salvage the situation or make these ladies learn a lesson or two for coming on a date with friends.

1. Take up her order and ignore her friend(s). Act like you don’t know them and you don’t care.

This is just what you should do in the situation; the easiest thing you can do. Just be like, “You didn’t tell me you were coming with your friends. I won’t be responsible for them. Are we going to continue with our date or move it for another day?”
That way, she’d know shit just got real. If she however thinks her friends must stay, ask her to share her food with her wonderful friends.
It’s not wickedness, you are just sticking to the original plan of the date.

2. Give her friend(s) all your attention, make them feel very important and leave your main date wondering what happened.

This is going to be vintage! Another way to make her realize she made a huge mistake by coming along with friends on a date with friends. To make it worse for her, you can even start flirting with her friends. Tell them some sweet words that are sure to pierce through your date’s heart. Go as far as taking the number of her friend(s) and make sure your girl sees it.
Don’t worry, you won’t see her friend(s) again on any date. Not even on your wedding day. And you won’t also see her number on your phone again. Your girl would do the needful. Lesson learnt, problem solved, forever!

3. Ask all of them to order to their fill, even make ‘take-away’ plans for them. Then, you run away.

This is one of the more wicked things to do to your date and her friend(s). It might look difficult to achieve because you pay at the counter before taking the food away, but I have a way you can pull the stunt.
When they come, you don’t just go to order immediately. You get familiar first. Then you ask them what they would like. Tell them to feel free and eat whatever. Even make them feel like you knew they would be coming. Ask them to make the order and that you need to either pee/answer a call…or better still, fake call and walk away to look for network. Or tell them you forgot your card in the car. Just get them to go to the counter and fool themselves.
Then, you VANISH!
Not only will your date learn the lesson, the atenu friends will learn too. Next time she won’t come on a date with friends.

4. Run as soon as you see her appear with her friend(s). Abort the date!

This one may look cowardly, but it’s a possible solution for those times when you really don’t have money to cater for anyone more than your date. When you can’t take it on, better to run away and live to fight another day.
So here is how you pull this off.
The moment you sight them from afar, put your phone for airplane mode. Find a way to run off from the other side if there is one, or just look for a way to disappear. Call her later in the night, give her an excuse, and complain that the network was fluctuating. Use that money you for spend, buy better fufu and soup. You better spend the money on yourself than on random people.
Another way to escape this situation, in case you were caught off guard, and she already appeared with her friends is to fake an ‘important’ call. Step out with your phones and wallet, disappear, switch off your phones!

5. Buy water for yourself and for all of them.

What better way to make a statement than to do something they will not recover from in years!
Buy only bottled water for all including yourself. Since you all are now having a conference, there should be no heavy meal. Water should serve the purpose! lol.

6. As soon as they arrive, buy your meal, take away, and leave them wondering where you are going.

This method is going to require you being totally mean. Just rise from your seat the moment you see them, step to the counter and order for your meal in a take away pack. Smile at them, say hello and walk out like you were not even there for a date in the first place. She will get the message without you having to say much.

7. Buy only for yourself and make them watch you.

You can as well use this as an alternative as number 6 above. Instead of buying the food and walking out, be more daring by taking the food to their table. Sit and eat away, smiling and chatting like you don’t even have a clue what’s going on in their heads.
8. Buy one meatpie and break it to all of them like you are breaking holy communion.
This is the final and most savage of them all.
Since your date has chosen to bring a friend or friends along, apply the law of diminishing returns. The more they are, the lesser your budget. Get one meatpie and break it into the number of friends present, including your date and yourself. Equal parts, well divided. Eat and be merry, there is love in sharing.
What better way to show generousity and chilvary? lol.

That’s it for this week. If you know other sweeter ways to punish girls for coming on a date with friends, please share with us in the comments below.

Which of the eight ways do you like most?

http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/10/8-ways-to-punish-girls-who-come-on-date.html?m=1

249 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Bossontop(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Aswear na dat number 2 & 7 go sure pass....she no go eva try am again grin cheesy cheesy

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
All of them make sense. grin grin

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by QueenSekxy(f): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
lol...can I even try such

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by dollyjoy(f): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cruel!! grin

5 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Mediapace: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
9)Just tell them the last two friends that came with your Ex on your last date died 2 hours later wink

After 2min even your girlfriend go run join

10)Better still,if that one too hard : Just tell them you forgot your wallet at home ,go and don't come back again lipsrsealed

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by makydebbie(f): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
OP I concur.

Especially that number 7. grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Cholls(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
All of them make sense. grin grin
my sister see ya mouth like ya pussy

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Cholls(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol...can I even try such
my sister why u come pose like Michael Jackson

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is too funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
The Golden rule is if she brings her friends then you are not that important. Trust me if you are the ONE then she wouldn't bring anyone. So we've established that to her you ain't worth shiit anyway because she bought her friends so If you do anything other than decline and leave or treat them all then you ain't getting a second date.... so it's all a waste of time and energy. The worst that can happen is they laugh it off and call Peter!

90 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Cholls(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Cruel!! grin
my sister upon say u study law you no sabi
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Gentle034(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, sounds like a plan especially that number 3. After dem wash plate nobody go teach dem sense again

5 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by QueenSekxy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cholls:
my sister why u come pose like Michael Jackson
grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Cholls(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
OP I concur.

Especially that number 7. grin
my sister well make I just pity u I no go say anything

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by philipos1: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
No 2 is the bomb!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Touchey: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Cholls(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:
The Golden rule is if she brings her friends then you are not that important. Trust me if you are the ONE then she wouldn't bring anyone. So we've established that to her you ain't worth shiit anyway because she bought her friends so If you do anything other than decline and leave or treat them all then you ain't getting a second date.... so it's all a waste of time and energy. The worst that can happen is they laugh it off and call Peter!
my sister Mrs golden rule come come which kin phone u dey sef wey u dey use take picture

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
note that these act are carry out by broke guy undecided

a rich guy won't care about spending

he will even earned her friend respect wink

9 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Buy one meatpie and share like communion.

grin

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Some be more civilized now, they'll ask "can I come with a friend"

This one came once, and I said... "Its a 3some then"

Hahaha the look she wore was a rocket

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cholls:
my sister Mrs golden rule come come which kin phone u dey sef wey u dey use take picture

Why do you ask?

I don't edit or filter my pics so....
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by makydebbie(f): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cholls:
my sister well make I just pity u I no go say anything
Talk am na.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Gentle034(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Talk am na.
Forget him, he's just a jobless clown.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gentle034:

Forget him, he's just a jobless clown.
Okay.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
No5 take style wicked

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Bibi294(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Number 2 is epic! grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by AuroraB(f): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Buy one meatpie and share like communion.

grin
Could anything be funnier shocked cheesy

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Danelo(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
I luv number 3.

They will all wash plates wen am long gone

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by laribari(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
OP, number 5 is pure class and number 2 is dope.

I dawg my hat for you.

Number 9:

once she comes in with her friend/friends, don't be bothered about it especially if you have a deep pocket. In this kind of situation, let her and her friends buy everything they want and even insist they do take away too. Let them place all the order at once; pay the bill and walk out on them without saying a word. Her conscience will explode and she will surely look for you. Don't ever pick her call or return her text message.

This actually happened somewhere in festac and the babe knew she had lost someone. She beg tire. Shebi you wan chop the guy, una go chop Belle full. Let's see if that one day will change anything.

120 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by makkosky(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:

Why do you ask?

I don't edit or filter my pics so....

I like ur dimple

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Augustap(f): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Op you deserve a bottle of Smirnoff ice for that list. No 2 go teach dt babe bitter lesson

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.