Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones (20951 Views)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by mathew95(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
hmmm end time politician
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by slimgold123(f): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
cry
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by warrior01: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Cramjones and Barcanista. Who get sense pass?

I bet you Cramjones get sense pass that Id!ot now known as Tonyebarcanista.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
This time itz Fair Plus or no one else!
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by temitemi1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thank u for this Cramjones...

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Abayhormy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
good. What qualifies an Igala man to rule in Kogi also qualifies an Okun(Yoruba) man, and an Ebira man ! with this attitude in this country of some ethnicity feeling arrogantly superior and showing lack of acceptance nor recognition of other tribes that are their neighbors, I laugh at the believe that we are standing United as a country!

5 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by fromnigeria(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
cramjones:
One reason Faleke is not eligible is because of his root. APC will never win (thats if they were going...) with Faleke as flag bearer
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by fromnigeria(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
warrior01:

I bet you Cramjones get sense pass that Id!ot now known as Tonyebarcanista.
Tonyebarcanista con get sense pass you with this your comm. No be soo na, una quarrel?

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by smoby(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
If u knw say naija don spoil beyond repire click like bt if you think day hope still Dey live for naija click share.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by malcolmzee(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time analysis coming from the devil's incarnate
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by fromnigeria(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
Your OPINION DOESNT COUNT MAN.
But at least, where is your own opinion? Cos every man has...
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by chiddye(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
@op you are on point in any sane clime the rule of law as to be respected, when I heard about audu's death what came to mind was his deputy would succeed him before the Nigerian effect kicked in

if APC intends to field a younger audu its a clear indication that they are undemocratic and disrespect the law.something most of us know but refuse to accept

I am surprise at the level of incompetence of our electoral commission for not standing their ground on an issue that was in their jurisdiction to handle

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by johnshagb(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Euro31:
Igalas are wiser now ... I know the wouldn't allow a Yoruba man from Lagos to come and rule them in their land ....

Yorubas in kogi pls respect ur host the igalas... Allow igalas to elect their own in their land .. Steer clear from kogi politics

You are the host? And who made you the landlord? As if your land is more developed than your 'guests'. You better wake up, power shall definitely change hands one day.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by coolitempa(f): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Cramjones and Barcanista. Who get sense pass?

Both are sensible......one is more of an analyst and the other is an inside player cum truth speaker sometimes..... cool.......
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by fromnigeria(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
warrior01:
Nigerians are suffering while the old relic called Buhari is busy gallivanting all over the world. He made himself the minister of petroleum and within 6 months wrecked the oil sector thereby causing unprecedented hardship on the populace. Now, he has added the minister of tourism to his portfolio and 500 Nigerians were deported from the UK. Still wondering the next calamity that will happen when he gets to Malta. God save us.
48 not 500, meanwhile PMB didnt approve their deportation. Okay?

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Ephemmm: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Euro31:
Igalas are wiser now ... I know the wouldn't allow a Yoruba man from Lagos to come and rule them in their land ....

Yorubas in kogi pls respect ur host the igalas... Allow igalas to elect their own in their land .. Steer clear from kogi politics

Fool! When God want to surprise anybody who thinks Ibo cannot rule Nigeria, He allowed Yaradua to die to give room for someone from a minority party that was not even as large as Igbo.

The Deputy is a bonafide citizen of Kogi, he has the right to vie ascend the throne of Governor.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Dcomrade(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
My take on Cramjones take is simply:

We either have laws or we don't have a country.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Last time I saw a post by cramjones was during the April elections... wink
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
cramjones:
The events that have taken place in Kogi state gives credence to the rot and capriciousness that characterizes the Nigerian political space! In the words of the great Chinua Achebe, there was indeed a country!

Permit me again, to express my condolence to the Audu family, even though I give him and owe him no eulogies for the begger status he brought Kogi citizens into while he governed. His most notable acheivement for the much I remember is owning a house next to that of Michael Jordan. Haven said that, I find it preproterous that the APC in Kogi state intends installing a younger Audu to be the candidate. This simply shows the following:

1. The reason for a deputy governor or vice president, is mainly to have someone capable of governing affairs of a state or nation in the absence of the principal. The fact that Faleke is not seen fit to take over that mantle, shows that he was only taken by Audu to be his stooge while the looting continues. Why take someone as a deputy governor that you have no confidence in?

2. The APC in Kogi state has no constitutional right to install another replacement. According to law, they are either to conduct another primary or let Faleke be the front runnter. I understand the constitution in this matter is very murky and there is nothing spelt out in the 1999 constitution to guide the actions of the APC. Nevertheless, the people of Kogi must resist the younger Audu and the hegemony that is about to be imposed on them.

3. The Nigerian police should look into the accusation of rape by the Audu's and recover the N11 billion alleged to have been looted by the old Audu. We either have laws or we don't have a country. PMB must lend his voice to this mess.

4. I hope the 17 year old girl (wife) that has been taken advantage of act as a good step mother to the 43 year old Audu and advice him to sheet his swords and step down. Regardless, except the Kogi people are foolish - they must resist such blatant arrogance and hegemonic tendencies by the Audus, and make their state great again!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones

You make brain jare

One origin for you.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
damton:
h

There is nothing like respecting your host for the yorubas in kogi.

Just so you know, kogi is made up of 3 major ethnic groups which are the igalas, the ebira and the okuns (The yoruba speaking group).

Hence , what qualifies the igala man , qualifies the okun I.e yoruba. to aspire to be the Governor of t he state.

Abeg make u no twist things, Yoruba starts n ends in SW. Dont go struggling for leadership in another man's land.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by fromnigeria(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
odinese:
.Nigeria is one of-the most stupidest country on earth..

Do they as actually think this is nollywood where you install the son of the igwe when the father dies?...

C'mon youths, y'all can do this...get up and show these stupid old men parties that y'all are stronger than them, Nigeria is a rotting country... Get up and create a new Nigeria. ..kills these old assholes and let the educated youths rule the country.. .if you don't do so, sorry these old niggies don't give 3fucks abt you guys.

You guys can even kill buhari if possible.
My friend, where are the youths for this task? Are talking about same youths suffering 'end-time' syndrone here?
#YourYouthAreNotReadyooooo

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Euro31:

Foól

Why not allow the Ebira man to rule

Do you Igal ąss own the kogi state

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by funkiebully: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yolobad steer clear from kogi politics. Igalas won't allow una giraffe neck extend reach kogi without slaying it. Faleke remains second class in kogi. Awon wereys!
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
Your OPINION DOESNT COUNT MAN.
Yours too doesn't count
You can go and Die
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by pus22: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Bigdreams(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Watching the political scene in Kogi cool cool cool

Read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business
Check my signature
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by campdavid2015: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
That's your own take. Let see what the progressives will say.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by damton(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
chuna1985:

Abeg make u no twist things, Yoruba starts n ends in SW. Dont go struggling for leadership in another man's land.

Perhaps ibo starts and ends in South East .

maybe you are ignorant of ibos in delta and rivers.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Ohinoyiadavize: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ooo God! help all the people of Kogi State
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by slimgold123(f): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
tongue
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Dinocarex(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
My take on the whole issue playing out in Kogi is in two folds.
1. Audu has not been sweared in as the Governor elect. The issue of Faleke occupying the seat to me doesn't hold much water.
2. The onus lies on APC to conduct a fresh primary election to determine who will be Governor.
3. The issue of fresh election should be cancelled. INEC can't be wasting resources especially, now that the Nation is plurged in the present state we find ourselves.
4. INEC shouldn't yield to what PDP said ... Metuh is clearly high on some green leaves.
5. Amaechi didn't contest in the election that made him Governor of Rivers State.
6. Any aggrieved party should go to court.... But can we trust our judiciary nowadays

That's my own opinion...
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Davidovinci(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cramjones nailed it tho.
But lemme ask; will the yorubas allow an igbo man rule a place like ogun,ondo,osun or even lagos? For the sake of bn an indigene? The igalas have only one major state out of the 36; and you expect them to allow a yoruba man rule them? Maka why?. The ebiras atleast have a better chance than the yorubas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State Police: Why Nigerians Should Not Be Excited Yet – Fani-kayode / Wike Criticises Dokpesi On His Statement About Atiku Handing Over To The SE / Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.