Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned (27181 Views)

Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by franklingud(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
Ayo is right, PMB do what he said, let's see if you got the balls to. Prove it to us that you are genuine.

End time parambulating president.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by centjamie(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
obinnashady:
lmao..u just murdered that guy's career.

Lolz..m..How painful it is to see people supporting abysmal failure in the face of glaring truth.much more painful when they try to do that with a bad grammer.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by vislabraye(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2015
kenny987:
That is one thing that baffles me. Someone somewhere will sit down and realising he's President will open his mouth n say corrupt politicians from d former dispensation are returning looted funds. Yet, he cannot mention names or d so-called amounts returned but will gladly point to d past administration to deliberately make a scapegoat of d former President.

These people apparently stole in their capacities as public office holders and Nigerians. If Buhari n co are going to attempt to magnify this amorphous concept of body odour/language and titillate d highly battered senses of Nigerians with what they think is great news then they had better go d whole 9 yards by identifying and prosecuting such culprits! Otherwise GMB should just keep shut and get himself real professionals who know their jobs n are ready to do them!

Truth is that this person we call the president just talks without considering the gravity of his statement. Very soon, people will start compiling his blunders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by zubizareta(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2015
muh4eva:
The same way your messiah GEJ said bokoharam are in his government but couldn't point em out....

Are you alright at all? Did GEJ come out to tell you some ppl are returning stolen money?

So you are a Zombie??

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by mazzi: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=jumper524 post=40439229]blieve me fayose only tells people what they want to hear. Ignoring the truth and consequencies of the action[/quote in reverse it's bubu that tells you guys what you want to hear.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by zubizareta(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2015
muh4eva:
The same way your messiah GEJ said bokoharam are in his government but couldn't point em out....

Are you alright at all? Did GEJ come out to tell you some ppl are returning stolen money?

So you are a Zombie??

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by realest247(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Truly Fayose comes across not as a pure-bred Yoruba man. His paternity needs to be checked because he doesn't speak like an Omoluabi. The Yoruba Omoluabis don't behave like motor park touts with no traceable lineage as Fayose is fond of doing. A typical Yoruba Omoluabi is very respectful towards the older ones; doesn't use gutter and uncouth words; doesn't engage is useless chest beating as the tribe we all know; and above all behaves with decorum at all times.

Fayose is a complete disgrace to all civilized Yoruba men and women and most especially to the Ekitis. He has shown over and over again that no matter how you clean a pig, it will find its way back to the gutter. Fayose was once a motor park tout and being a governor has not refined him. A truly bas.tard Yoruba he is.

I thought you have been emancipated from the shackles of demonic forces in your life. Now tell me how we can have a better Country, when we still have people like you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2015
jacobstring123:
One thing I love PMB for is he doesn't have time for fools like fayose, to PMB, fayose doesn't exist, he is just an empty vessel making d loudest noise, that's y PMB doesn't replies him any time his head touches....lol I love this man. Up PMB
dullards never have answers to intelligent sensible questions ,so the actions of buhari aren't surprising he is only living up to his name

5 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by muh4eva(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2015
zubizareta:

So you are a Zombie??
Most of you are NOTJUSTOK so ahont blame you I blame the system....
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by zubizareta(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2015
muh4eva:
Most of you are NOTJUSTOK so ahont blame you I blame the system....

Well, I expected only Zombies to quote me nd say rubbish... You cnt even counter his point. All you could do is what APC has been doing, blaming and mentioning the past govt in everything

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by wandy4G: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2015
sammyj:
Fat mouth egoat governor always misfiring. How could the clueless governor know how much has been returned since his domain is not beyond EEkiti state.
what exactly is ur problem? Is Fayose lying? Say the truth and stop being a Zombie fan.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by onatisi(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2015
vislabraye:

Truth is that this person we call the president just talks without considering the gravity of his statement. Very soon, people will start compiling his blunders.
grin we are compiling them .the easiest way to mess the dullard is to give him a microphone for just 5 minutes .
Dullardihno is making opposition very very easy for pdp .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by flokii: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2015
why Army sef dey delay na..

they should release d findings on ekitigate... let that talkative rot in jail

*spits a real disgrace to d yorubas
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by francizy(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Truly Fayose comes across not as a pure-bred Yoruba man. His paternity needs to be checked because he doesn't speak like an Omoluabi. The Yoruba Omoluabis don't behave like motor park touts with no traceable lineage as Fayose is fond of doing. A typical Yoruba Omoluabi is very respectful towards the older ones; doesn't use gutter and uncouth words; doesn't engage is useless chest beating as the tribe we all know; and above all behaves with decorum at all times.

Fayose is a complete disgrace to all civilized Yoruba men and women and most especially to the Ekitis. He has shown over and over again that no matter how you clean a pig, it will find its way back to the gutter. Fayose was once a motor park tout and being a governor has not refined him. A truly bas.tard Yoruba he is.

Do you know that by your comment, you come across as a sycophantic bigot? Even if Fayose behaves like a motor park tout, are you any different from him? Are you older than him that you couldn't have passed your stinking piece of shyt to him in a more civilized manner? If I may ask, who are the ones you tag as chest beaters? The Igbos right? Later you want to come across as someone who wants the progress of Nigeria rather than the bigot you are.

If your so called omoluabis or whatever you called them were so couth, then I bet Oba Akiolu, Obasanjo, Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Tinubu (this one openly insulted all your obas apart from three of them that supported him), etc, don't belong to that class because they (especially the Ebola Ewu of Ota you fools worship secretly) are in no way reasonable or couth.

I can only imagine, same foolish idiôts that hurled all manner of insults on their past President are now expecting Fayose to be licking the arse and balls of their pay master. Fayose ain't y'all punks!

By the way, I bet that if you devilish and heinous beast were there and benefited from the corruption of our military dictators back then, you'd have been a very vocal critic of Fela who only stood for the truth.

Fayose is the modern day Fela, either you take it or you go kill your fuckîng self!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Splinz(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2015
Fayose is the man. We need more of you in the opposition... More power to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by frankwyte: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2015
And GEJ stole $999.5 Trillion in his Hat and he has started returning it since 2019.... Lie Mohammed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by muh4eva(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2015
zubizareta:

Well, I expected only Zombies to quote me nd say rubbish... You cnt even counter his point. All you could do is what APC has been doing, blaming and mentioning the past govt in everything
Like I give damn about one shit APC or PDP... What have I benefited from their government absolutely nothing. Whent to school in hardship, studied in hardship. Graduated in same way. Getting job again another palava. Fayose has never made sense. Even dem tinubu we dey brilliant they use their brilliance spoil the country... Wake up I don't care about any of them. I just felt it's not fair to criticize buhari when he is not even a year in office... For me come 2019 if he doesn't perfom, I have my PVC... Shikena!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by wandy4G: 9:18am On Nov 27, 2015
Ure guilty of the truth u profess
PassingShot:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Goldencollins: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

do you want to eat shit my toilet is full maybe I can serve you some shit to eat so u can run mad as u re currently doing.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by francizy(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2015
realest247:

I thought you have been emancipated from the shackles of demonic forces in your life. Now tell me how we can have a better Country, when we still have people like you.

Can that bigot ever be emancipated? When I saw his by force criticism, I didn't believe the shyt came from his heart. Thatys the more reason I was the first person to like and share the comment of one londongal03 that wrote "yawns" on his thread.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by anonimi: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by ajisebioyo(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2015
It look like most people dont get it. They should publish the names of the few who just returned some few money so that others with the rest of the huge amount to be discouraged from returning their loots.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by tolexy007(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2015
honeywealth75:
Fayose d wailers goveror must u talk? And he has nothing tangible he is doing in ekiti state even his stomach infrastructure is dead.
You are always pained, when u hear the man speaking the truth...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by tiredface: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2015
BUHARI IS NOTHING BUT A STUPID LIAR. HOW CAN HE MAKE SENSE WHEN HE'S BUSY TRAVELING ALL OVER THE WORLD, WHEN HE CANT SEAT DOWN AND THINK FOR A CHANGE. WHAT A CLOWN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by calaway: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2015
jumper524:
blieve me fayose only tells people what they want to hear. Ignoring the truth and consequencies of the action

ZOMBIE!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by zubizareta(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2015
muh4eva:
Like I give damn about one shit APC or PDP... What have I benefited from their government absolutely nothing. Whent to school in hardship, studied in hardship. Graduated in same way. Getting job again another palava. Fayose has never made sense. Even dem tinubu we dey brilliant they use their brilliance spoil the country... Wake up I don't care about any of them. I just felt it's not fair to criticize buhari when he is not even a year in office... For me come 2019 if he doesn't perfom, I have my PVC... Shikena!

Are you sure you knw what criticism means? This isn't really a criticism sef.. This is Fayose challenging them to give out the so called names.. As a neutral guy you claim to be, shouldn't that interest... You are neutral but you were quick to call GEJ my messiah.. So ts only pro GEJ that cn criticize this govt? Neutral indeed.. Pls dnt bother quoting me again..

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by DaegiiWealth(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Ewo ni gan.. If fayose knew them, make he tel us. Abi ewo ni ti buhari?? I tired for this fayose oooo
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Zalza: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2015
I do amaze when I heard this kind of comment from a serving governor in Nigeria. Is this boldness or stupidity? When a governor just find pleasure in criticism like a drunkard or beer parlour acquaintance. Fayose has not embarked on any project since he assumed governor except associating with okada people or drinking sepe in the garage. A tout in Govt house. I doubt if he's a Yoruba sef, may be her mother that he claimed using pampers need to answer some questions.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Thollulope(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

gerrarahia....zombies
until u die in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Saved2Serve: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Some folk's stupidity are just factory-fitted. You left home by 5am with a 10liter keg to queue up for fuel at the gas station; you returned home by 5pm shouting "Sai Buhari" because you got your fuel at #87 per liter. Nawa! Now I believe it that cows were also counted in our last population census.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by kenny987(f): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2015
millhouse:
guy! One odeku for you this Friday. You are so on point. .. Some Nigerians have eyes but have refused to see.

Make that orijin and I am game! Meanwhile I'm a lady...thanks grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Excludes Zakari From Collation Of Presidential Poll Results / Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President / NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.