Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned (27440 Views)

Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2015
arsetalks:
Wow, you want 3 election riggers like Fayose in Nigeria? Well there are many of them. Difference is that others are remorseful unlike that excuse of a governor.

I feel for Ekiti people. Their offense must have been grievous for GOD to have punished them with Fayose.
I'm amazed by your stupidity, so the election that brought in this mistake you called your president was free and fair right? election where 11 years old voted. I dey wonder how only you mumu like this o.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by jimoholan(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Fayose and all his supporters are very fool in the sence dat,it's glearing to every nigerian citizen dat past government had just mismange our resources,embezzlement of public funds and dis man came in to help the situation and yet u are still stupid .mad people
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by francizy(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Chai!... You have time writing long epistles for that paid poster PassingShot , So you didn't know he was a bigoted fellow??... Know that today, the zombie is using his PassingShot moniker to disguise as an objective Nigerian and using his dropshot moniker to say all he has stomached. But even at that, He can't hide it forever, can he?

Same goes with omenka the obsequious Fulani servant. All his posts are laced with tacit tribal vituperations.

"Foolish IPOD or IPAD youths" grin - omenka

My brother, the thing tire me oh! These people will never pass their message without looking for a tribe to bring to the mud. I know that most of them forming progressives are bigots. Wouldn't be surprised if it's this same guy that uses over 200 monikers and constituting nuisance on this forum (by dishing out the real names and pictures of every Igbo person that doesn't agree with them nor support Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
jumper524:
ur crazy for calling me an animal, very unreasonable creature
you're not even happy that he called you an animal? it is even an insult to animals to refer you as animal. you are worst than animal.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2015
jimoholan:
Fayose and all his supporters are very fool in the sence dat,it's glearing to every nigerian citizen dat past government had just mismange our resources,embezzlement of public funds and dis man came in to help the situation and yet u are still stupid .mad people
in English please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by arsetalks(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Nashoji:
I'm amazed by your stupidity, so the election that brought in this mistake you called your president was free and fair right? election where 11 years old voted. I dey wonder how only you mumu like this o.
I am taken aback by your useless and needless outburst. Election rigging is a criminal offense and in a criminal case, the onus lines on the accuser to prove his case beyond reasonable doubt.

Do you have any prove? If you don't please shut the f*ck up.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by excel101(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2015
jumper524:
blieve me fayose only tells people what they want to hear. Ignoring the truth and consequencies of the action
. Well Fayose has made a mark from his comments as regards his views. Then u Mr man that know dat Fayose is not saying d truth, tell us the truth or hold ur peace coward.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by SeverusSnape(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2015
francizy:

My brother, the thing tire me oh! These people will never pass their message without looking for a tribe to bring to the mud. I know that most of them that most of them forming progressives are bigots. Wouldn't be surprised if it's this same guy that uses over 200 monikers and constituting nuisance on this forum (by dishing out the real names and pictures of every Igbo person that doesn't agree with them nor support Buhari.

They all have parody accounts they use for nefarious and cowardly activities.

Can a B00HARI supporter be purely objective?... Like leader like supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2015
jacobstring123:
One thing I love PMB for is he doesn't have time for fools like fayose, to PMB, fayose doesn't exist, he is just an empty vessel making d loudest noise, that's y PMB doesn't replies him any time his head touches....lol I love this man. Up PMB
suffering and smiling.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Kingjoshbaba(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Truly Fayose comes across not as a pure-bred Yoruba man. His paternity needs to be checked because he doesn't speak like an Omoluabi. The Yoruba Omoluabis don't behave like motor park touts with no traceable lineage as Fayose is fond of doing. A typical Yoruba Omoluabi is very respectful towards the older ones; doesn't use gutter and uncouth words; doesn't engage is useless chest beating as the tribe we all know; and above all behaves with decorum at all times.

Fayose is a complete disgrace to all civilized Yoruba men and women and most especially to the Ekitis. He has shown over and over again that no matter how you clean a pig, it will find its way back to the gutter. Fayose was once a motor park tout and being a governor has not refined him. A truly bas.tard Yoruba he is.

You must be a goat!!! That's all I can say! Because a sensible human being wouldn't utter that rubbish you just typed.... You must be a bastard yourself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by anonimi: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2015
loomer:

A national conference that they will definitely frustrate and at the end it will just be another means of enriching some selfish people.

No oh, our change master, the only "strong, incorruptible man of integrity" already promised true federalism na! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343594_buharitruefederalismpromise_jpegc85970dabfc1bf2df5d730398a429913
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by amazingspiderma: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2015
PMB has only one line of speech wherever he handles the MIC,stolen funds and corruption.
PMB thinks those countries he visits will simply do him a favour and escourt him back to Nigeria with a train of investments.This is not the 80s when dictators would single handedly sign bilateral relationships between nations.
Dictators are fewer now.No one flies around the globe to beg investors anymore.
If you do the right things,the right people will come.
Last year Russia was annexed from the world trade organisation(WTO) for escalating tensions in the Ukrainian conflict.It's economy collaspe.
There are global trade legislations that restricts multinationals from patronizing questionable governments and shaddy sources for crude oil, cocoa and raw materials.The implication of Nigeria's UN vote on human right has consequences,ask Russia if you doubt.Most multinationals have investments in other countires,and they will not risk their reputation just because of Nigeria.
Nigeria needs the world more than the world needs Nigeria.It is no longer business as usual.
When you go around the world telling people that looted funds are been returned without giving names,they will not take you serious.As a leader you must show willingness to be transparent.If you can't stand the heat,stay out of the kitchen.
Good business ethics has come to stay.No amount of travelling can change that.
We don't have to shout anymore.
No matter how high the flood, water will always find its level.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by excel101(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Truly Fayose comes across not as a pure-bred Yoruba man. His paternity needs to be checked because he doesn't speak like an Omoluabi. The Yoruba Omoluabis don't behave like motor park touts with no traceable lineage as Fayose is fond of doing. A typical Yoruba Omoluabi is very respectful towards the older ones; doesn't use gutter and uncouth words; doesn't engage is useless chest beating as the tribe we all know; and above all behaves with decorum at all times.

Fayose is a complete disgrace to all civilized Yoruba men and women and most especially to the Ekitis. He has shown over and over again that no matter how you clean a pig, it will find its way back to the gutter. Fayose was once a motor park tout and being a governor has not refined him. A truly bas.tard Yoruba he is.
. Shot ur smelling mouth. You as an individual u dnt like him but his people luv him, now what do u want us to do Mr civilized man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2015
arsetalks:
I am taken aback by your useless and needless outburst. Election rigging is a criminal offense and in a criminal case, the onus lines on the accuser to prove his case beyond reasonable doubt.

fool, can you swear with your miserable life that, there wasn't any prove that an underage and blind people voted in the north? your hatred for a liberal man like Jonathan and your sycophancy have blinded you. can you provide evidence that fayose rigged his election? you fools are the same people that accused others of hating rochas okorocha for not playing regional politics, yet, castrated fiend like you hate fayose for not being a zombie like you and play regional politics. hypocrite. fool, which other evidence do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Brightol(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2015
why some Nigeria lack the decorum to accept truth? Fayose has spoken let d so call APC and their cow president come out and do d needful and the so call Information minister who is tired of speaking recently after assume office.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2015
UncleJudax:

Easy!

Thanks bro.
but these people are simply annoying.

How can a President make such frivolous statement.

And instead of our young minds to question his sanity, they are busy defending failure.

It is terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by francizy(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2015
bjdon:
As a South south citizen I am filled with shame today. 2 South south states Delta and Cross River are paying for a propaganda article in the FT supporting the Buhari administration, while a Yoruba, yes Yoruba PDP governor is the only one taking the fight to the ACP. I don't know what kind of governor Fayose is, I'll leave that to Ekit citizens to confirm, but what I can say without any reservation is that he is today the most courageous and steadfast politician in the country. All the other PDP governors have suddenly lost their tongues for fear of offending Buhari, but in the best tradditons of opposition Fayose continues to go on the attack.
A world of advice to Buhari's supporters. Do not just brush away every criticism of your hero. This is exactly what GEJ's supporters were doing. It is only via criticism that leaders can now where they are going wrong and make amends. It's quite clear that that the 'Buhari bubble' has burst. He needs to get his head down and start to roll out policies that will impact the common man on the street. In all honesty how can you defend a president who also doubles as the oil minister, leaving the country for so long (Adding the Iran trip and the current trip it'll be almost 2 weeks outside the country) when it's in the midst of a serve fuel shortage, with all the economic impacts that causes? We should learn to tell the truth to ourselves first and then to our leaders at all times. Buhari has a golden chance to put Nigeria on the right track finally, but he's really messing up so far. it's left to we the citizens to point this out to him.
Do remember how GEJ now bemoans the fact that he received a lot of bad advice while in office. How do you know the same is not being done to PMB. Maybe he does not even realize the full extent of the fuel scarcity because his advisers might be saying 'Oga it's not too bad, just a few stations here and there'. This is why it's critical that we as citizens say the TRUTH all the time , regardless of who we support. If the situation is bad it needs to be shouted from the roof tops ,so that president is left in no doubt.

God bless you! This same thing can be said about notable SE men and governors.Even tho they've not supported some useless propaganda articles or been vocal APC supporters (except the APC crook called Okorocha) like Edwin Clerk, am still ashamed of my SE governors for all keeping shut.

If ever PDP fails to field in Fayose as either a presidential or vice presidential candidate, most definitely, my support for PDP ends.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by lekancaring(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2015
lekancaring:
[/quote][quote author=tolexy007 post=40438328]* Says President making noise in foreign lands about non-existing fight against corruption
* Urges him to get to work, instead of junketing around the globe

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, on Thursday, berated President Muhammadu Buhari’s claim that many of those who looted the public treasuries in the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan had started returning the stolen funds to the government, saying the President should rather stay at home to govern the country instead of junketing around the globe and acting like a saint before the international community.

In a statement issued in in Ado-Ekiti by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose challenged President Buhari to tell Nigerians how much was returned and the looters who returned the stolen funds, adding that “Since the purported looted funds belong to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, it ought to have been paid into the Federation Account and shared by the Federal, State and Local Government.”

Fayose advised Buhari to tackle the collapsed economy of the country headlong, instead of going from one country to another, casting aspersion on Nigerians with his sing-song of fighting corruption.

He said the President’s attitude was yet to change from that of 1984 when he was military Head of State, adding that, “Buhari’s statement in Tehran, Iran that it was easier for him as a military Head of State in 1984 to arrest corrupt individuals and put them in protective custody was a pointer to the fact that he has not changed from the dictator that he was then. Dis is change we all glamour for change form d civilian rule to a dictatorship

“The truth is that Buhari did not fight corruption in 1984. Rather, he persecuted great Nigerians, especially the likes Chief Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ambrose Ali, Chief Bisi Onabanjo, Alhaji Lateef Jakande and Chief Bola Ige, who served the people meritoriously. Is Buhari justifying the imprisonment of Dr Alex Ekwueme, who was only the Vice President or All Progressives Congress (APC) leader like Chief Bisi Akande, who only served as a Deputy Governor?”

While urging the President to stop acting like the sole-administrator of Nigeria and the only honest man among Nigerians, Governor Fayose said: “Nigerians are desirous of concrete developments, not rhetoric about fight against corruption that is only being used to persecute perceived political enemies of the President both in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and within the APC.

“As at today, Nigerians are faced with serious hardship occasioned by prolonged fuel scarcity that the Federal Government does not have any solution to. Multi-national companies are laying-off thousands of workers while contractors working for the Federal Government have left their sites.

“Yet, what we get to hear from the President is noise in foreign lands about non-existing fight against corruption. Honestly, this President should get to work and stop lying to Nigerians and the international community.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fayose-to-buhari-tell-nigerians-who-the-looters-are-how-much-they-returned/
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by emmasege: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

As a true descendant of O'odua that I'm, I make bold to tell you that he's spoken the mind of omoluabis. only 'omo ale' will see no sense in what fayose said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by francizy(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

They all have parody accounts they use for nefarious and cowardly activities.

Can a B00HARI supporter be purely objective?... Like leader like supporters.

You're very much right!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by arsetalks(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Nashoji:
fool, can you swear with your miserable life that, there wasn't any prove that an underage and blind people voted in the north? your hatred for a liberal man like Jonathan and your sycophancy have blinded you. can you provide evidence that fayose rigged his election? you fools are the same people that accused others of hating rochas okorocha for not playing regional politics, yet, castrated fiend like you hate fayose for not being a zombie like you and play regional politics. hypocrite.
There is a video proof for that of Fayose. Where is your video proof for the underage voting for PMB.

Continue insulting me. I am 100000000000000000% sure I can fed you and your family for the next 5 years. Not so bad for a miserable person.

Idiota.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by francizy(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Nashoji:
in English please.

Don't mind that ogogoro sipping conductor!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Smooyis(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

I don't subscribe to your opinion of fayose being what you described him to be. Everyone of us cannot sleep and put our heads in one direction. Take it or leave it, fayose has spoken the minds of millions of Nigerians. The way and manner in which he said it may not be suitable to everyone but the truth is that he is a bold voice in which Nigeria cannot ignore. Let us not deter anyone from speaking his or her mind.

And for your information ekiti people are not zombies. We know when our leaders are not getting it right, and we speak against injustices without fear.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by loomer: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2015
anonimi:

No oh, our change master, the only "strong, incorruptible man of integrity" already promised true federalism na! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343594_buharitruefederalismpromise_jpegc85970dabfc1bf2df5d730398a429913

True federalism ko, true dictatorship ni. Make them go sleep jare, I don tire for their lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by sammyj: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2015
wink
iwatchandlisten:

He would know because the recovered monies would be put into the Federation Account with appropriate subhead and shared between the federal, states and LGAs.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by magnified(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2015
sammyj:
Fat mouth egoat governor always misfiring. How could the clueless governor know how much has been returned since his domain is not beyond EEkiti state.
sammyj ; see ur life outside
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2015
arsetalks:

fool, which other evidence do you want?

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by sammyj: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2015
cheesy wink wink wink wink shocked grin grin grin
magnified:
sammyj ; see ur life outside
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by arsetalks(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=Nashoji post=40453470][/quote]Pathetic foooool. I said video and proof that they video for PMB not any other candidate. Unlike Fayose's own that only someone who lacks home training and enjoys lies rather than truths will deny.

To think your mother asked me to loan her just 5k so she can get rid of you when she discovered that she has been careless enough to get pregnant. Wish I had borrowed her.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Haryohdeji(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

...I wonder how some ppl reason... did u, ur self show any sign of respect....?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
arsetalks:
Pathetic foooool. I said video and proof that they video for PMB not any other candidate. Unlike Fayose's own that only someone who lacks home training and enjoys lies rather than truths will deny.

To think your mother asked me to loan her just 5k so she can get rid of you when she discovered that she has been careless enough to get pregnant. Wish I had borrowed her.
hahahaha, slave, so you now want video? bastard son of a thousand father. how I wish the lazy Yoruba quack doctor had carried out the abortion on your worthless mother successfully, Nigeria would not have known a mistake like you. product of a failed abortion.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by ifyan(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Neyova:
I honestly agree with fayose on this!!
All he said was on point.. How I wish we had about 3 fayoses in nigeria undecided

A government based on fatuous mantra and empty redundant speeches undecided

True talk bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.