Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned (27140 Views)

Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by PassingShot(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2015
I surely hit the "anointed" of many people on this thread with my first post. grin grin grin

Well, Fayose remains an uncivilized motor park tout with no traceable lineage. A civilized public figure doesn't resort to gutter words such as saying the president lies just because he doesn't have details available to the president. Fayose is a rogue!

grin cheesy
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by idrissneh: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2015
he's among the looters undecided
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by samento: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
I don't take Fayose serious because he is a thug, not because of his being perceived vocal but because he cannot control his anger to the extent of turning his wife to a punching bag even when he became Ekiti governor. It is an irresponsible man that beat the wife, and so Fayose should be taken as one irresponsible fellow in all ramifications.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Billygee2u: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
tolexy007:
* Says President making noise in foreign lands about non-existing fight against corruption
* Urges him to get to work, instead of junketing around the globe

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, on Thursday, berated President Muhammadu Buhari’s claim that many of those who looted the public treasuries in the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan had started returning the stolen funds to the government, saying the President should rather stay at home to govern the country instead of junketing around the globe and acting like a saint before the international community.

In a statement issued in in Ado-Ekiti by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose challenged President Buhari to tell Nigerians how much was returned and the looters who returned the stolen funds, adding that “Since the purported looted funds belong to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, it ought to have been paid into the Federation Account and shared by the Federal, State and Local Government.”

Fayose advised Buhari to tackle the collapsed economy of the country headlong, instead of going from one country to another, casting aspersion on Nigerians with his sing-song of fighting corruption.

He said the President’s attitude was yet to change from that of 1984 when he was military Head of State, adding that, “Buhari’s statement in Tehran, Iran that it was easier for him as a military Head of State in 1984 to arrest corrupt individuals and put them in protective custody was a pointer to the fact that he has not changed from the dictator that he was then.

“The truth is that Buhari did not fight corruption in 1984. Rather, he persecuted great Nigerians, especially the likes Chief Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ambrose Ali, Chief Bisi Onabanjo, Alhaji Lateef Jakande and Chief Bola Ige, who served the people meritoriously. Is Buhari justifying the imprisonment of Dr Alex Ekwueme, who was only the Vice President or All Progressives Congress (APC) leader like Chief Bisi Akande, who only served as a Deputy Governor?”

While urging the President to stop acting like the sole-administrator of Nigeria and the only honest man among Nigerians, Governor Fayose said: “Nigerians are desirous of concrete developments, not rhetoric about fight against corruption that is only being used to persecute perceived political enemies of the President both in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and within the APC.

“As at today, Nigerians are faced with serious hardship occasioned by prolonged fuel scarcity that the Federal Government does not have any solution to. Multi-national companies are laying-off thousands of workers while contractors working for the Federal Government have left their sites.

“Yet, what we get to hear from the President is noise in foreign lands about non-existing fight against corruption. Honestly, this President should get to work and stop lying to Nigerians and the international community.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fayose-to-buhari-tell-nigerians-who-the-looters-are-how-much-they-returned/
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
HMMMM FAYOSE ATTENTION SEEKER, AM JUST HAPPY BECAUSE BUHARI DOESNT KNOW THAT YOU EXIST.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Billygee2u: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Neyova:
I honestly agree with fayose on this!!
All he said was on point.. How I wish we had about 3 fayoses in nigeria undecided

A government based on fatuous mantra and empty redundant speeches undecided
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Billygee2u: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
knuckbuck:
The people's Governor has spoken.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by cmoneke: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
sammyj:
Fat mouth egoat governor always misfiring. How could the clueless governor know how much has been returned since his domain is not beyond EEkiti state.
Oga pls do u no how much buhari has collected from past looters as fayosh don't no pls help us out with the names of d ppl too as ur father na buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Billygee2u: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
noblezone:

counter his points or simply keep quiet.
The bigot called Buhari is a monumental failure.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Billygee2u: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
fhranciz:
Fayose the only yoruba man with the courage of an Igbo man. The only yoruba I have high respect for.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Billygee2u: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
SirJeffry:
Fayose is just a rare brand of leader. Fearless, dogged, and a man with a conscience who wants the good of a common man.

Even APC members themselves know that he speaks the truth.

With the wickedness I see in Buhari, he would have mentioned names if those involved are not on his side of the ship.

I and my likes will continue to support Fayose in his efforts to burst the "fakeness" in this silly change in Nigeria and keep those "fakers" in aso villa on their toes. Ride on Signor Fayose8)
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Billygee2u: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
jlinkd78:
Mr Fayose ride on. U are gradually becoming d brave face of constructive opposition in Nigeria. All u said is d truth.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Kennydoc(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
arsetalks:
Wow, you want 3 election riggers like Fayose in Nigeria? Well there are many of them. Difference is that others are remorseful unlike that excuse of a governor.

I feel for Ekiti people. Their offense must have been grievous for GOD to have punished them with Fayose.

If Fayose is a punishment to Ekiti people, I wonder what Aregbesola is to Osun people? I guess we can confidently say that the devil has built his headquarters in Osun.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by arsetalks(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kennydoc:

If Fayose is a punishment to Ekiti people, I wonder what Aregbesola is to Osun people? I guess we can confidently say that the devil has built his headquarters in Osun.
Maybe. From reports, you may be right. But I say of Fayose because I know him well enough. I can't go into details but I do know him well.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Observant: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oya Progressive zombies here is question for your ever empty brain.
For that animate drawing called Passingshot, tell your god ancestor buhari to endeavour to make conclusive and detailed statements.
From his asset declaration till date I have never seen such an evasive administration.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Kennydoc(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
arsetalks:
Maybe. From reports, you may be right. But I say of Fayose because I know him well enough. I can't go into details but I do know him well.
Okay.
Anyway, many politicians are devil incarnates. If you hear some details about Oshiomhole, you may hate him for life.
I respect Fayose cos he has a way of reminding the ruling party that it's not everybody that is asleep or has lost his sense of reasoning.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Iamthoney(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
sammyj:
Fat mouth egoat governor always misfiring. How could the clueless governor know how much has been returned since his domain is not beyond EEkiti state.
Must you display utter stupidity every time? coupled opinion with facts or forever stop typing shit
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by sunsewa: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dictatorship is back.lest i forget is been long i heard of Alex Akinyele news,hope he is still around.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by samopad(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Since Ayodele Fayose assumed office as Governor, he has been acting more than the PDP publicity Secretary.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by 400billionman: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Truly Fayose comes across not as a pure-bred Yoruba man. His paternity needs to be checked because he doesn't speak like an Omoluabi. The Yoruba Omoluabis don't behave like motor park touts with no traceable lineage as Fayose is fond of doing. A typical Yoruba Omoluabi is very respectful towards the older ones; doesn't use gutter and uncouth words; doesn't engage is useless chest beating as the tribe we all know; and above all behaves with decorum at all times.

Fayose is a complete disgrace to all civilized Yoruba men and women and most especially to the Ekitis. He has shown over and over again that no matter how you clean a pig, it will find its way back to the gutter. Fayose was once a motor park tout and being a governor has not refined him. A truly bas.tard Yoruba he is.

You are off topic Mr. Man..
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by spencekat(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Seconded
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by sammyj: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
......... shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Iamthoney:
Must you display utter stupidity every time? coupled opinion with facts or forever stop typing shit
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by sammyj: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
............................ shocked grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cmoneke:

Oga pls do u no how much buhari has collected from past looters as fayosh don't no pls help us out with the names of d ppl too as ur father na buhari
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by jacksonite: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
sammyj:
Then you that your domain covers the whole country can tell us who are those people that returned how much since you have become Lie Mohammed. It is the right of Nigerians to know.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by toshmann(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Unfortunately the people who support Buhari will NEVER see anything wrong with his reign so far. All the noise about fighting kworuption we've been hearing since 2yrs now, we're yet to see any one person arrested and prosecuted to fruition. NOT ONE PERSON.

By now you would think with all the noise about missing $20billion and Ngozi Okonji Iweala and Diezani here and there, you would think someone should have been arrested by now. None yet. No prosecution. No arrest. No proof of any loot. Nothing. Only on the pages of the newspapers do we hear of loots.
The only unchallenged fact we have so far is Diezani claiming she left about $5billion dollars in a certain account and that Buhari used it in his bail out package.

Chibok girls nko? .......Voicemail grin
Boko haram still waxing. . . .

If APC supporters can start telling this guy to sit up, he would sit up and work. But as long as they defend him in-toto, he doesn't care if opposition complains till jericho, he will continue to meas around.

Me, this is what I expected so no surprises.

If you are one of those that keep saying give him time, better get ready to give him 8yrs to adjust before he starts working cheesy
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by onatisi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
jimoholan:
Fayose and all his supporters are very fool in the sence dat,it's glearing to every nigerian citizen dat past government had just mismange our resources,embezzlement of public funds and dis man came in to help the situation and yet u are still stupid .mad people
with this your English,you are even worse than the dullard . At least the dullard can speak and write good English . Instead of supporting the dullard use your spare time to develop your English .
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by darealez(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
noblezone:

counter his points of simply keep quiet.
The bigot called Buhari is a monumental failure.

You sound so funny. I really don't understand why so many people like you talk without 'proper' estimation. Is the hatred that much that you just concluded the president a failure in less than a year of his tenure?
Even if you'd have preferred the ex-president or some other candidate to buhari, don't you think that should've been over by now?
We Nigerians have issues dealing with our past the right way and not until we get this right, we'll keep firing at the wrong spot.

*No hard feeling pls

#just being sincerely curious
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by onatisi(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
guest12345:
HMMMM FAYOSE ATTENTION SEEKER, AM JUST HAPPY BECAUSE BUHARI DOESNT KNOW THAT YOU EXIST.
that is because he is a dulling dullard . Intelligent and sensible ppl listen to constructive criticisms and only compound complicated dullards call such criticisms attention seeking
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
darealez:

You sound so funny. I really don't understand why so many people like you talk without 'proper' estimation. Is the hatred that much that you just concluded the president a failure in less than a year of his tenure?
Even if you'd have preferred the ex-president or some other candidate to buhari, don't you think that should've been over by now?
We Nigerians have issues dealing with our past the right way and not until we get this right, we'll keep firing at the wrong spot.

*No hard feeling pls

#just being sincerely curious

Then,

Everything was Jonathan's fault.
Now everything is Buharis fault.

Such is life bro.
no hard feelings.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
muh4eva:
A monumental failure is your president... Then what are you? A monumental success? [url][/url]

Hahahahahahahahaha.
my President? no way.

The bigot said he belongs to 95% na. me na original 5%.

stop crying.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by sammyj: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
............................. cheesy grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
jacksonite:
Then you that your domain covers the whole country can tell us who are those people that returned how much since you have become Lie Mohammed. It is the right of Nigerians to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu (Photos & Videos) / Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.