Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss (21309 Views)

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Senate Confirms Nominations Of 18 Ministerial Nominees / Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta - another abo.ki northerner!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
udeh3:

Is that how a nation is supposed to be govern? We are Nigerians and regionians... If we must live together as one as we proclaim, our diversity suppose to be our strength even in the appointment of key leaders and official

The northerners help their own or better still gives reference to their own does not mean It's right since we are one Nigeria
I never said it is right bro. But this is the reality of things. Now that we have found ourselves in this situation and can barely do much about it, why can't the Yorubas also help their own people, the ibos their own and other tribes their own to create a kind of balance in the system.

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by chiedu7: 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Northerners are wiser than all the Southerners put together. When one of them gets to a position of authority, he helps as many of his people as possible. Gradually, they will fill up the organisation and dominate every department. But if na Southerner especially Yoruba man, na story e go dey tell you till him tenure expire. I have benefitted more from Northerners than from a Yoruba man. angry

This is a problem for the whole south not just the Yoruba's.

Igbo's are no better.

PS
I am igbo, so let no nwadiani run ein mouth

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by chiedu7: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
mbaeeeee:

ANOTHER IPOD BIAFRAN FRUSTRATED GOAT

YOU WILL WAIL AND CRY TILL U VOMIT YOUR INTESTINES NNA

WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS WITH NIGERIA?

DONT YOU HAVE A PROTEST TO GO TO?

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by chiedu7: 12:01am On Nov 27, 2015
mbaeeeee:

Your brothers say hello

They are in the Zoo custody

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by chiedu7: 12:19am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=mbaeeeee post=40440735][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by nicolosam(m): 12:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Until A northerner becomes the governor of Lagos State that we will realised the essence of federal character and the beauty of Biafra Agitation. No wonder, everything in Nigeria seems moribund in service delivery. Revolution is inevitable and imminent. We can't continue to live like dis anymore!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Clintonpaul: 1:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Changi indeed as red chamber remains dumb

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:13am On Nov 27, 2015
As long he is not from Southwest am k
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Ndeewonu: 3:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Emekamex:
Another ....

Yes.

"SARKIN NORTH!"
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by calaway: 4:38am On Nov 27, 2015
[size=15pt]NEPOTISM IS CORRUPTION. THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT GOVERNMENT EVER! TOTAL DISREGARD FOR JUSTICE AND EQUITY. THIS COUNTRY IS HEADING FOR THIS ROCKS!!!![/size]
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by calaway: 4:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I never said it is right bro. But this is the reality of things. Now that we have found ourselves in this situation and can barely do much about it, why can't the Yorubas also help their own people, the ibos their own and other tribes their own to create a kind of balance in the system.
THAT IS THE WRONG THING TO DO. IT IS CALLED NEPOSTISM. NOW WE KNOW WHO DESTROYS NIGERIA.
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Herbeolar(m): 4:43am On Nov 27, 2015
Man accused of withdrawing N45M accidentally paid into his account tells his own side of the story

http://burujnews.com/2015/11/27/man-accused-of-withdrawing-n45m-accidentally-paid-into-his-account-tells-his-own-side-of-the-story/
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by gidjah(m): 4:46am On Nov 27, 2015
My guy ,u aint far from d truth.if Not that our very own southern FISHER MAN messed up politically and otherwise,would we be here gnashing our teeths over this evil from d Northbut Alas we are here late already,let us deal with it,God go deliver Naija from d north o,but i sure know that by the time this tenure is over,.....even our wives would been taking over by uncle ABOKI COURTESY OF HIS ELDER BRODA BUHARI!we all are going to deal with it.
Rumpelstiltskin:
Northerners are wiser than all the Southerners put together. When one of them gets to a position of authority, he helps as many of his people as possible. Gradually, they will fill up the organisation and dominate every department. But if na Southerner especially Yoruba man, na story e go dey tell you till him tenure expire. I have benefitted more from Northerners than from a Yoruba man. angry

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by miqos02(m): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2015
ok
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by phabulux: 6:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Baboo13:
Endtime confirmation

Meanwhile, click like if you got double promotion from primary 4 to primary 6

Add 'n' to your name, na. Baboon! You got double promotion to Primary 6 from 4, so, you are now the administrator of the world.

You mo..fo.s asking for likes 'hit like', how have all the likes improved your lives? 'Likes', if I'm not making any mistake, are for the outpouring of logically reasoned mind.

You must be Igbo.
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Reference(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2015
You see why this country cannot progress. Though he is emminently qualified race will disqualify and render him inefectual. We have to restructure this country or continue to drift.
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2015
The way the senate was forming when GMB approved this guy without their consent in August you will feel they will rake for the guy and remove him from the post but three months later no more crying from those shouting GMB gave a man an offer letter then told him to come for interview later. Naija senate na scam
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Oba22: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2015
bugzbunny:
I came to check the name and region
Wasn't disappointed knowing the sectional 95% president of arewanistan... Kudos to the north... Oil money is assured undecided.... One Naijariya

You don't seems to know the meaning of North.
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Baboo13(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2015
phabulux:

Add 'n' to your name, na. Baboon! You got double promotion to Primary 6 from 4, so, you are now the administrator of the world.

You mo..fo.s asking for likes 'hit like', how have all the likes improved your lives? 'Likes', if I'm not making any mistake, are for the outpouring of logically reasoned mind.

You must be Igbo.

Nigerians- Turning everything into tribalism since the 1900s

Please clean up the saliva you've spilled on my mentions before you go

Thank you. cheesy
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by starG7(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2015
mbaeeeee:

ANOTHER IPOD BIAFRAN FRUSTRATED GOAT

YOU WILL WAIL AND CRY TILL U VOMIT YOUR INTESTINES NNA

WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS WITH NIGERIA?

DONT YOU HAVE A PROTEST TO GO TO?

nonsense, as if nigeria is a country to be proud of sad undecided
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Goldencollins: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2015
Ajisebioyolaari:
NCC don sure 4 me next year. kiss
sure for you,how bro? pls explain?

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2015
bugzbunny:
I came to check the name and region
Wasn't disappointed knowing the sectional 95% president of arewanistan... Kudos to the north... Oil money is assured undecided.... One Naijariya
lol bad guy
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2015
Congrats to him. I guess
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by nobeku: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2015
calaway:
[size=15pt]NEPOTISM IS CORRUPTION. THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT GOVERNMENT EVER! TOTAL DISREGARD FOR JUSTICE AND EQUITY. THIS COUNTRY IS HEADING FOR THIS ROCKS!!!![/size]
Chai!!!!! See frustration..Bros, it's too late for you to escape a heart attack.. Though it tarries, it must come to you.. Sorry..Let your family members prepare for the inevitable...
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by nobeku: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2015
calaway:
Chai!!!!! See frustration..Bros, it's too late for you to escape a heart attack.. Though it tarries, it must come to you.. Sorry..Let your family members prepare for the inevitable...RIP..
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2015
calaway:

THAT IS THE WRONG THING TO DO. IT IS CALLED NEPOSTISM. NOW WE KNOW WHO DESTROYS NIGERIA.
I know exactly what it is called. My argument is not about whether it is right or wrong because obviously it is. My point is 'do we just sit back and let the Northerners take over everywhere?' There is nothing you and I can do about it now. So do we deprive ourselves of opportunities because we do not want to be a part of nepotism that is already embedded in our system?
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2015
gidjah:
My guy ,u aint far from d truth.if Not that our very own southern FISHER MAN messed up politically and otherwise,would we be here gnashing our teeths over this evil from d Northbut Alas we are here late already,let us deal with it,God go deliver Naija from d north o,but i sure know that by the time this tenure is over,.....even our wives would been taking over by uncle ABOKI COURTESY OF HIS ELDER BRODA BUHARI!we all are going to deal with it.
Na so oooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits / "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud / Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.