Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss (21214 Views)

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Senate Confirms Nominations Of 18 Ministerial Nominees / Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2015
chiedu7:

This is a problem for the whole south not just the Yoruba's.

Igbo's are no better.

PS
I am igbo, so let no nwadiani run ein mouth
You are right bro.......that's why I emphasised Southerners generally.

Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Ajisebioyolaari: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by phabulux: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Baboo13:

Nigerians- Turning everything into tribalism since the 1900s

Please clean up the saliva you've spilled on my mentions before you go

Thank you. cheesy

Let's see how st..up...I'd you are.
You want me to clear up the saliva on your mentions?

What's different between what you typed and what I typed?
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Goldencollins: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Ajisebioyolaari:
Bros, I can't explain further o. This is Nigeria and I believe you know how it goes.
please can we exchange numbers and talk privately. ...pls my brother God bless you
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Baboo13(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2015
phabulux:

Let's see how st..up...I'd you are.

You want me to clear up the saliva on your mentions?

What's different between what you typed and what I typed?

Haha I hit the wrong nerve with that reply. That's just an example of replies you get when you don't maintain your civility.

Have a great weekend ahead bro
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by calaway: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I know exactly what it is called. My argument is not about whether it is right or wrong because obviously it is. My point is 'do we just sit back and let the Northerners take over everywhere?' There is nothing you and I can do about it now. So do we deprive ourselves of opportunities because we do not want to be a part of nepotism that is already embedded in our system?
we dont live in a jungle...it is not and should not be a society of survival of the fittest...in civil society we have to abide by the tenets of civility and justice.
we all know that it is their penchant for mediocrity and nepotism and dominatory tendencies that has brought merit and Nigeria to ruin... futher going down that road with the northerner who by nature and orientation are not nationalistic in vision or understanding as their premier ahmadu bello before them, we owe it to them to resist their perverted pleasures and put their messy attitude in their face not join them.

I only blame the gullible ones among us who cast their vote for the renewed and continious destruction of true national values.
we must talk...we must resist...we must expose them...in the interest of our future.
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
First I thought it was Democracy later I realized it was Genocracy only for Recent evens to reveal it was Abokiocracy lipsrsealed

Vanquay my guy, o to'jor meta o o o cheesy cheesy how u dey n hw parolz... se ur american gfs don giv u small leave ni? grin grin grin
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by phabulux: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Baboo13:

Haha I hit the wrong nerve with that reply. That's just an example of replies you get when you don't maintain your civility.

Have a great weekend ahead bro

If a nerve should be placed in front of your nose and magnified, you'll miss it by a mile.

Nah, you did not hit a nerve (how could you, dumb as you are?).

Have a great weekend, too, bro.
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by phabulux: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Baboo13:

Nigerians- Turning everything into tribalism since the 1900s

Please clean up the saliva you've spilled on my mentions before you go

Thank you. cheesy

baboon, if you think I'm civil, then, you've not gone through my posts. Usually, I don't run from oral jousts. I will, however, if I notice that your brain rivals 'aaronson's' in stupi..d..it..y.

Did you notice that that first 'b' is in lower case?
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Baboo13(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2015
phabulux:

If a nerve should be placed in front of your nose and magnified, you'll miss it by a mile.

Nah, you did not hit a nerve (how could you, dumb as you are?).

Have a great weekend, too, bro.

Lmaoo why is this one unnecessarily pained toriolorun

Eku ejo riro, eku Alaye. Oya ki n ma wo ipako e niwaju
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by phabulux: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Baboo13:

Lmaoo why is this one unnecessarily pained toriolorun

Eku ejo riro, eku Alaye. Oya ki n ma wo ipako e niwaju

Christ!

Okay, let me finish what I'm doing. I WILL respond.

I'm not pained. Don't make that mistake. I just want to put you in your place (which is a cesspit).

I will respond. Give me one hour.
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Baboo13(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
phabulux:

Christ!

Okay, let me finish what I'm doing. I WILL respond.

I'm not pained. Don't make that mistake. I just want to put you in your place (which is a cesspit).

I will respond. Give me one hour.

LMAOOOOOO baba ti wa serious bayii. es jus a jolking sturv now ehn, oya sorry now, sorry my boygrin
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
I dey jare... Na school hold me down...Them girls wan kill me but God know Say I no fit die before I knack Dangote pikin wink
sunnyeinstein:

Vanquay my guy, o to'jor meta o o o cheesy cheesy how u dey n hw parolz... se ur american gfs don giv u small leave ni? grin grin grin
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by themanderon: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
make una no vex the north is simply trying to take back what they lost as a result of the years gej stole from them grin
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by vickbaze: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2015
APC Picks Yahaya Bello for Kogi State Supplementary Election

The national leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has chosen Alhaji Yahaya Bello (Fair Plus) as the party’s new candidate for Kogi State governorship supplementary election slated for next week Saturday
The national leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has chosen Alhaji Yahaya Bello (Fair Plus) as the party’s new candidate for Kogi State governorship supplementary election slated for next week Saturday.
Bello, who came second in the August 29, 2015 party primaries, will replace the late Prince Abubakar Audu on the APC ticket after the demise of the latter on Sunday, November 22, 2015 at the peak of the collation of the election results.
Just two days ago, the late Audu’s running mate in the inconclusive poll, Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, wrote both INEC and his party, the APC, telling them why he ought to be declared the governor-elect after the death of Audu, having jointly secured votes substantially required by the Const!tution to win an election.
At about the same time, some leaders of the Kogi State branch of the party also presented the first son of the deceased politician, Mohammed Audu, to the national leadership of the APC in order to step into his late father’s shoes as the governorship candidate.

But the party hierarchy apparently ignored all these submissions and settled for Bello from Kogi Central in order not to run too much foul of the law

A very senior party official confirmed Bello’s choice to LEADERSHIP Weekend last night.

While the late Audu polled 1,109 votes to defeat 26 other aspirants who contested with him, Bello polled 702 votes to become Audu’s closest challenger in the keenly contested governorship primary election which was adjudged free and fair.

source:http://www.vickbaze.com/2015/11/28/apc-picks-yahaya-bello-for-kogi-state-supplementary-election/
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by mbaeeeee: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun mynd44

50 more

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by DevilhimseIf: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
mbaeeeee:

50 more

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

useless troll
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by chiedu7: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
You are right bro.......that's why I emphasised Southerners generally.

[size=15pt]Kudos to u.[/size]
Re: Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss by cryles(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
zexzy:
We are gradually becoming Federal Republic for Northern Nigeria.
good evenng
i will lik to communicate wit u proper abt domaining
aw cn i contact u

Nigeria Joins OPEC To Cut Crude Oil Production / How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / Obaseki Mourns The Death Of Ondo Governor, Akeredolu