Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4014 Views)

Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One) / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY / Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Adanna28:
My vote goes to EstharFabian on the basis I just love her articulate mind, self confidence and personality.

Plus she my middle namesake kiss
I Actually Vowed Never to make Comments On this Thread..cry

Buh Imma do It Coz Of yah!wink tongue
thanks tho...Buh The "Competition" is A joke...wink Just One Of Darven's infamous pranks...lipsrsealed

How Are You?
PS-----I Love Your diary!wink The pictures Are amazing!wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Estharfabian:

thanks tho...Buh The "Competition" is A joke...wink Just One Of Darven's infamous pranks...lipsrsealed

How Are You?

The competition is not a joke.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2015
Estharfabian:

How Are You?

I'm good sis kiss just watching the hobbit and chilling smiley it's 7.14 pm here in New Zealand, bloody hot lol.

Aww Thank you beautiful, I love yours too! We have a few things in common wink

Ohh...I should have known it was Darven aka Oliver twist wanting "a lil more" from female monikers, the thirst is real lol.

Anyways would have voted for you anyway sis, love your personality, intellectual wit and stance on Nairaland.

You remind me so much of my youngest 18 yr old sister whom I'm very close with.

Stay fly! beautiful kiss
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2015
we have a lot of chickens masquerading as girls on NL.
Everybody wan come form posh....
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2015
Adanna28:

I'm good sis kiss just watching the hobbit and chilling smiley it's 7.14 pm here in New Zealand, bloody hot lol.

Aww Thank you beautiful, I love yours too! We have a few things in common wink

Ohh...I should have known it was Darven aka Oliver twist wanting "a lil more" from female monikers, the thirst is real lol.

Anyways would have voted for you anyway sis, love your personality, intellectual wit and stance on Nairaland.

You remind me so much of my youngest 18 yr old sister whom I'm very close with.

Stay fly! beautiful kiss
Awwwe! super Nice!wink
Hope she's tall tho?? Cox I'm Hella short...cry

We have a few things in c'mon?wink I'd like to know 'em...
So...Uh..Your Half Nigerian Huh? Adanna is short for Adanaya?shocked

Oh! shït!! i'm Interviewing You....cry Hope ya don't mind?tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Awwwe! super Nice!wink
Hope she's tall tho?? Cox I'm Hella short...cry

We have a few things in c'mon?wink I'd like to know 'em...
So...Uh..Your Half Nigerian Huh? Adanna is short for Adanaya?shocked

Oh! shït!! i'm Interviewing You....cry Hope ya don't mind?tongue

Yes im half Igbo/half Samoan wink
Though I look more like my mother side of the family, I'm my father's daughter to the bone though lol. Your right on the name too smiley

What we have in common:
Headphones and music-
I can't do without my headphones, I could be half way up the road, and if I've left my headphones at my apartment I'll travel back to get them lol.

Love music die, I'm a femcee too hence I'm always dropping verses in the rap battle section.

The whole " Mother" thing, I get that. I was raised by my grandmother, so my relationship with my birth mum, has had it own ups n downs, still love her though.

I am also a bit of a linguistic- Can speak Igbo/Yoruba/Efik/Ibibio/Hausa and other languages.

There's a few more but don't want to bore you to death lol.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Adanna28:

Yes im half Igbo/half Samoan wink
Though I look more like my mother side of the family, I'm my father's daughter to the bone though lol. Your right on the name too smiley

What we have in common:
Headphones and music-
I can't do without my headphones, I could be half way up the road, and if I've left my headphones at my apartment I'll travel back to get them lol.

Love music die, I'm a femcee too hence I'm always dropping verses in the rap battle section.

The whole " Mother" thing, I get that. I was raised by my grandmother, so my relationship with my birth mum, has had it own ups n downs, still love her though.

I am also a bit of a linguistic- Can speak Igbo/Yoruba/Efik/Ibibio/Hausa and other languages.

There's a few more but don't want to bore you to death lol.
Uh....Rewind..You could speak Igbo and Efik?shocked LoL! where'd You learn that? Google translate?tongue

I'm kinda partly efik tho...wink My grandma's side...wink

Whoa...You like totally get me!wink Headphones are my life!cheesy

I Love Rap songs too...Like they're deep and dope!wink I'm a huge Nicki minaj's fan...Who's your best Rap artist?Drake?tongue
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh....Rewind..You could speak Igbo and Efik?shocked LoL! where'd You learn that? Google translate?tongue

I'm kinda partly efik tho...wink My grandma's side...wink

Whoa...You like totally get me!wink Headphones are my life!cheesy

I Love Rap songs too...Like they're deep and dope!wink I'm a huge Nicki minaj's fan...Who's your best Rap artist?Drake?tongue
chei adanna can lie eh.....gawd!
Re: . by clevvermind(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships / Hilarious! Is This Guy Is Truly A Leaner? (picture) / How To Finger A Girl The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.