Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? (5780 Views)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by uboma(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ishilove:
Yels tongue

Lol.
Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Lol, stop being so dramatic. There's no reason to feel threatened when another guy should ask me for a dance. It's no big deal, unless he gets aggressive, then I'm sure my guy would definitely knock him out..
MrCork:

..huh...decline wher?..are u white?...brother how is a lady sopse to feel protected if she dont feel u can stand up for her when she is around u??....so u would rather call police becuz another man ask your babe for dance?...u a gentleman..correct? undecided
Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by MrCork: 6:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Fabulocity:
Lol, stop being so dramatic. There's no reason to feel threatened when another guy should ask me for a dance. It's no big deal, unless he gets aggressive, then I'm sure my guy would definitely knock him out..

...arrrrha..ok...so u want me to stand ther like traffik warden while another guy ask her for a dance & take her home ..abi?.....how do I explain thise to my parents..my hommies & worst of all, my player reputtation?....sweeery u sound like a gold diggggger!!!(no ofeense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2015
MrCork:

You take babe out to disco parry & then another guy (mofo) ask her for a dance:

A. Give him head boot angry

B. Dare her to dance wit him angry

C. Dare him to dance wit her angry

D. Call security to tow him out like a jive turkey sucka MC! angry

Please advise!
is she light skin grin
Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by MrCork: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2015
uboma:

Personally i will allow her to take a decision. If she wants to dance with him for a while, fine.

And if she doesnt want to, the guy should take a bow.

But despite her refusal, if he insists, then i will apply D from the list above.

..and wot if she goes home wit the guy?... wot wud u do?.. call police?(no ofeennse)
angry
Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
LOL MrCork. It's never that serious. smiley. Alright then, you beat the guy to a pulp. Happy? angry
MrCork:

...arrrrha..ok...so u want me to stand ther like traffik warden while another guy ask her for a dance & take her home ..abi?.....how do I explain thise to my parents..my hommies & worst of all, my player reputtation?....sweeery u sound like a gold diggggger!!!(no ofeense) angry
Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by ggrin(f): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2015
KingTom:
Olosho. Hbd grin So Na your birthday you no tell me? grin
egbon grin
Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by ggrin(f): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Olosho grin
Prettythicksme you dey do black friday runs? grin
sad
Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by ggrin(f): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Olosho grin
Prettythicksme you dey do black friday runs? grin
sad
Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by MrCork: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Fabulocity:
LOL MrCork. It's never that serious. smiley. Alright then, you beat the guy to a pulp. Happy? angry

...so u wud go to a disco parry wit a guy & walk of wit another guy?.....sweery can u now see the reason y most guys deciede to torn gay?....lack of trust? undecided
Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by uboma(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2015
MrCork:

..and wot if she goes home wit the guy?... wot wud u do?.. call police?(no ofeennse)
angry

What would the Police do in that instance? Absolutely nothing as long as it wasn't against her will.

I'll simply count my losses and move on.

Life can/will always be better
Re: Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? by kinglekan: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Tell A Man's P*nis Size By Looking At His Fingers? / No To Makydebbie To Win Nairaland / A Letter To All Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.