Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Benue State Is In Perpetual Bondage, Minimum Wage Can't Be Paid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Is In Perpetual Bondage, Minimum Wage Can't Be Paid (789 Views)

FG May Adopt Selective Minimum Wage Increase – Osinbajo / NLC Proposes N56,000 As Minimum Wage To Fg / We Are No More Going To Pay Minimum Wage - Governors!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State Is In Perpetual Bondage, Minimum Wage Can't Be Paid by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Here in benue, we are regretting voting apc into power, the governor(Samuel Ortom) can no longer pay minimum wage of 18000 naira, all state owned high institutions are on strike, the governor boldly said in his own wards "any state workers that is not ready to accept the new development should stay @ home and be sacked".

Samuel Ortom of APC has borrowed 60Billion(10B,15B,5B,28B bailout and now 12B) naira since may 29, 20015 (six months) and nothing on ground even salaries have not been paid. For your information, the governor no longer pays bailout (salary arrears).

Benue state is in perpetual bondage and slavery, a state whose internal generated revenue is not up to one billion naira is collecting huge debt she can not pay in the next 50 years. 60 billion borrowed in 6 months with no project( not evening sinking a bore hole) going on is scaring and dengerous. One wonders where the money is going.

People protested masssively but am amazed that no media outlet report such protest
If you will ask me, I will reply: CHANGE HAS COME!!!

If you look @ ortom economic blue print you will laugh to the highest heaven, @ a point he said he will build 40000 housing unit in each local govt area in the next 10years, in another paragraph, he said he will construct a dam along the trough of river benue and a river pot that has a refinary, knowing fully well that, this is not possible even in the next world. The river has not even been dredged.
Re: Benue State Is In Perpetual Bondage, Minimum Wage Can't Be Paid by kayusely: 3:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Here in benue, we are regretting voting apc into power, the governor(Samuel Ortom) can no longer pay minimum wage of 18000 naira, all state owned high institutions are on strike, the governor boldly said in his own wards "any state workers that is not ready to accept the new development should stay @ home and be sacked".

Samuel Ortom of APC has borrowed 60Billion(10B,15B,5B,28B bailout and now 12B) naira since may 29, 20015 (six months) and nothing on ground even salaries have not been paid. For your information, the governor no longer pays bailout (salary arrears).

Benue state is in perpetual bondage and slavery, a state whose internal generated revenue is not up to one billion naira is collecting huge debt she can not pay in the next 50 years. 60 billion borrowed in 6 months with no project( not evening sinking a bore hole) going on is scaring and dengerous. One wonders where the money is going.

People protested masssively but am amazed that no media outlet report such protest
If you will ask me, I will reply: CHANGE HAS COME!!!

If you look @ ortom economic blue print you will laugh to the highest heaven, @ a point he said he will build 40000 hausing unit in eTach local govt area in the next 10years, in another paragraph, he said he will construct a dam along the trough of river benue and a river pot that has a refinary, knowing fully well that, this is not possible even in the next world. The river has not even been dredged.

We are all aware that former governor Suswan owed workers over 10 months salaries while schools were closed for a whole academic session due to teachers' strike. It will take some time to clear the mess so stop crying wolf mr wailing wailer
Re: Benue State Is In Perpetual Bondage, Minimum Wage Can't Be Paid by Nelson05(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Lets continue 2 pray 4 de Governor and see how events unfold in de coming days.
because 4rm every indication things are not going 2 get better soon oh.
Re: Benue State Is In Perpetual Bondage, Minimum Wage Can't Be Paid by psalmbuk: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2015
End time bondage
Re: Benue State Is In Perpetual Bondage, Minimum Wage Can't Be Paid by tos4u(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Oh... Sowie oooo, the State is now permanently sealed ONE CHANCED

me wey still dey complain on top of my regular 25kobo wey dem give say if my boss no do something something go do am, i think i hav to still grab d job with maximum alacrity
Re: Benue State Is In Perpetual Bondage, Minimum Wage Can't Be Paid by Amiano(m): 7:08am On Nov 27, 2015
From frying pan to fire. primary skul teachers went on strike for 9 months during Suswam's tenure bt @ lest oda agencies n institution were running smoothly bt in dis tenure i see BSU been shut down for a long tym.

Fod basket of d nation. Ortom should use Agriculture to boost IGR

(1) (Reply)

Now, All The Agrieved PDP Sympathyzer Can Now Know The Reason behind PMB's triP / Bayelsa Poll: 9 Facts Nigerians Should Know About APC Candidate, Timipre Sylva / Fuel Scarcity: See What This Guy Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.