Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / girlfriend (1931 Views)

: How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? / Sturborn Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

girlfriend by taryour(f): 1:01pm On May 26, 2009
?
Re: girlfriend by justwise(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2009
taryour:

hello guys dis is my first post on nairaland and i want advice from u guys as regard my girlfriend.she is jst too stubborn please will like to know how to handle such situation so that she can listen to me at all times

Start by listening to her first, i'm sorry u come across like a controlling type.
Re: girlfriend by Bolarge(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2009
taryour:

hello guys dis is my first post on nairaland and i want advice from u guys as regard my girlfriend.she is jst too stubborn please will like to know how to handle such situation so that she can listen to me at all times
Too vague to elicit any meaningful post.

U need to be a lil more elaborate and detailed.

Did u say listen to u at all times?
Try the morgue my friend. That's the only place u'd get 'em.
Re: girlfriend by biola44: 1:13pm On May 26, 2009
@poster: ow?
Re: girlfriend by bblacky(f): 1:21pm On May 26, 2009
stubborn in wat way, how n where?
Re: girlfriend by taryour(f): 1:26pm On May 26, 2009
?
Re: girlfriend by lysaa(f): 1:45pm On May 26, 2009
lmao

ok y do u love her if u want her changed?

which would u prefer, how she is now or the changed she?

who do u want her to change into?

bro,maybe its u who needs to change for her to change!
Re: girlfriend by ChuckBass1(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2009
I have dated one of these stubborn idiotic goats called a woman and I think she is from ondo or something! That stupid ondo baboon of a girl was just too stubborn for her own good and the highlight of the relationship was when I beat her to pulp one day! I felt so relieved afterwards and later broke up with her! I heard she is now wearing glasses or something after our break up and I know I am the cause of it! I really bashed her face big tyme! I also heard she is now a chilled and humble person! I guess I have impacted on her life in a very positive way, lol
Re: girlfriend by biola44: 2:21pm On May 26, 2009
stubborn idiotic goats called a woman and I think she is from ondo or something! That stupid ondo baboon of a girl was just too stubborn for her own good and the highlight of the relationship was when I beat her to pulp one day! I felt so relieved afterwards and later broke up with her! I heard she is now wearing glasses or something after our break up and I know I am the cause of it! I really bashed her face big tyme! I also heard she is now a chilled and humble person! I guess I have impacted on her life in a very positive way, lol

[quote][/quote]

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: girlfriend by izeek(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2009
see brutes ooh!
Re: girlfriend by yme1(f): 2:28pm On May 26, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

I have dated one of these stubborn idiotic goats called a woman and I think she is from ondo or something! That stupid ondo baboon of a girl was just too stubborn for her own good and the highlight of the relationship was when I beat her to pulp one day! I felt so relieved afterwards and later broke up with her! I heard she is now wearing glasses or something after our break up and I know I am the cause of it! I really bashed her face big tyme! I also heard she is now a chilled and humble person! I guess I have impacted on her life in a very positive way, lol

men sha undecided
Re: girlfriend by Treetop20(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

attention seeker
Re: girlfriend by izeek(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2009
@y me
no too talk make this 2guys no kpokpo u.
Re: girlfriend by yme1(f): 2:43pm On May 26, 2009
izeek:

@y me
no too talk make this 2guys no kpokpo u.
i hear you jare undecided
me loff how you dey kiss grin
Re: girlfriend by izeek(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2009
@ yme
my yori yori,
i dey jare. trying to hustle for this meltdown.
wats gud at ur end? ur got y im?
Re: girlfriend by segzicres(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2009
guy brush her if she too stubborn
Re: girlfriend by sistawoman: 4:43pm On May 26, 2009
OP

Example please.
Re: girlfriend by Kemki: 9:34pm On May 26, 2009
Maybe she doesn't like you no more.
Re: girlfriend by MaiSuya(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2009
taryour:

better look for someone who will 'listen to you at all times'
Re: girlfriend by Outstrip(f): 1:14am On May 27, 2009
Mai Suya:

better look for someone who will 'listen to you at all times'

I thought I was the only one that noticed that
Re: girlfriend by C2H5OH(f): 1:16am On May 27, 2009
She must listen to you at all times. She does not have her own mind. She can not think for herself.
Re: girlfriend by 190: 1:21am On May 27, 2009
i used 2 have one like dat
she suffered a black eye on several occasions
i have since changed 2 a peaceful and lovin bf
but pls dont push me 2 d wall
Re: girlfriend by Oxone(m): 3:21am On May 27, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

Another product of a ***** home & a dreg of the society angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

u should be in a home

@op
find out why she's not listening to you
word of advice: like somebody rightly pointed out, its only in the morgue that you find peeps that listens all the time
Re: girlfriend by AmAlone: 4:16am On May 27, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

I have dated one of these stubborn idiotic goats called a woman and I think she is from ondo or something! That stupid ondo baboon of a girl was just too stubborn for her own good and the highlight of the relationship was when[b] I beat her to pulp one day[/b]! I felt so relieved afterwards and later broke up with her! I heard she is now wearing glasses or something after our break up and I know I am the cause of it! I really bashed her face big tyme! I also heard she is now a chilled and humble person! I guess I have impacted on her life in a very positive way, lol

***chaking head*** Thats ma boy ^^^^^^^ what! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked FAREWELL JARE. . . If everyone is beautiful, beauty itself is worth NOTHING!!!
Re: girlfriend by dorleey(f): 7:36am On May 27, 2009
@CHUCK, i think u're a real epitome of a derailed and frustrated man. @POSTER, u dont expect her 2 be 100% obedient 2 u. 4 u 2 make her listen 2 u, u've 2 understand her and learn her weak point cos everyone has dat.
Re: girlfriend by bluespice(f): 8:13am On May 27, 2009
to all the deranged lunatics seeking attention here claiming to be women haters n all ive got one word for u
go suck urself ho!
sorry 4 words
Re: girlfriend by ievbuomw(f): 8:23am On May 27, 2009
taryour:

Idiot, you want a beautiful fool? Yeye angry Go and pray for your self
Re: girlfriend by bluespice(f): 8:25am On May 27, 2009
i think he wants a stepford woman

(1) (Reply)

Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? / Is She Cheating? / Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.