Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics (6948 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Killed 9 People Who Came To Visit Me In Prison / Nnamdi Kanu : Dss Has Resorted To Making A Mockery Of Itself / Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by yapapa: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
lmao..this chest beating kingkongs sha....anyways let me get a lamp and search more for what's special about d pics.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by agoadiv(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
deanoffaculty:
HBD....with love.
hmgrin thanks alot dean
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by SegunAdewole: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Like FFK and kemi olunloyo, I on behalf of all true sons and daughter yorubaland salute Nnamdi Mandela Martin-Luther Kanu. He is a rare breed in Africa right now. Challenging the age-long boundaries created by white colonials in the berlin conference over 100 years ago, is not a mean feat.
Has anyone read about what king leopold did in congo (loepoldville)?
Do you all know that britain offered nigeria to hitler as a bargaining chip during the height of World war II?
We are not slaves, Nnamdi kanu is already a living legend that has sparked protests in 88 countries.

Long live odua

long live Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by SegunAdewole: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Like FFK and kemi olunloyo, I on behalf of all true sons and daughter yorubaland salute Nnamdi Mandela Martin-Luther Kanu. He is a rare breed in Africa right now. Challenging the age-long boundaries created by white colonials in the berlin conference over 100 years ago, is not a mean feat.
Has anyone read about what king leopold did in congo (leopoldville)?
Do you all know that britain offered nigeria to hitler as a bargaining chip during the height of World war II?
We are not slaves, Nnamdi kanu is already a living legend that has sparked protests in 88 countries.

Long live odua

long live Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by Melinde: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Zico5:
Walahi, he will rust in prison
you and your entire family will rot in hell

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by ODUBEZE: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
deanoffaculty:
HBD....with love.
lolz
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
SegunAdewole:
Has anyone read about what king leopold did in congo (leopoldville)?

Long live odua

long live Biafra.

Good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by dikeigbo2(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeunPlus:
To be honest with you, I feel bad about this picture. I'm heartbroken right now. I might just collapse this moment.

HELP!

Go hug a transformer or look for a bottle of otapiapia ,just empty the content and thank me later shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by copiescopy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zATr-uqRAW8

To the children of the sun
For the return of the buffalo
And for a better day to come
You can kill my body
You can damn my soul
For not believing in your God
And some world down below

You don't stand a chance
Against my prayers
You don't stand a chance
Against my love
They outlawed the Ghost Dance
We shall live again
We shall live again

My sister above
She has red paint
She died at Wounded Knee
Like a latter day Saint
You got the big drum in the distance
The Blackbirds in the sky
That's the sound that you hear
When the buffalo cry

You don't stand a chance
Against my prayers
You don't stand a chance
Against my love
We shall live again
We shall live again
We shall live again

Crazy Horse was a mystic
He knew the secret of the trance
And Sitting Bull the great apostle
Of the Ghost Dance

Come on Comanche
Come on Blackfoot
Come on Shoshone
Come on Cheyenne

We shall live again
We shall live again

We shall live again
We shall live again

We used to do the Ghost Dance
We shall live again
We used to do the Ghost Dance
We don't sing them kind of songs no more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by Zico5(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Melinde:
you and your entire family will rot in hell
I wish u and ur family and ur generation unborn the same mr Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
agoadiv:
am +1 today, show me love friendzeee
My birthday mate happy birthday 2 u & me. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by WIZGUY69(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
But his sister said the miscreant is looking frail na grin
www.nairaland.com/2765492/nnamdi-kanus-sister-says-dss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by agoadiv(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
My birthday mate happy birthday 2 u & me. cool

wow, we rule the day, bless this day ....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by Keketu(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
UmuEri:
now expect 300 likes. Biafrans lets show him love with likesssss!
please dont leave nigeria cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account / Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths / Bar Beach (Victoria Island, Lagos) Has Overflown Its Bank Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.