Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Principle Of BOOBIOLOGY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Principle Of BOOBIOLOGY (534 Views)

Success principle 2 / The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Principle Of BOOBIOLOGY by olempe(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2015
I used to think all the fine girls are taken. And all the fine girls thought I was taken. So we just maintained, thinking that we were OPP(Other People's Property). We remained taken untakens . But what baffles me is that those taken fine girls kept observing me, and I them. Why are the taken observing other takens?

In the Bible God promised the isrealites a land flowing with milk and honey,but the land was occupied. He told them the land was theirs even with the occupants in it. He helped them to drive the occupants out and take the land.
So, OPPs are really NBP(Nobody's Property) Until you show your certificate of occupancy.

There's no seat that is vacant. If you want to be Governor or President, the present ones must go. If you want your boss' position, your boss must go. Promotion is upward displacement, demotion downward.

Are we really taken? Is your boo really your boo or are you a boo to someone's boo? Something that is yours can be in the care and possession of another until the time appointed, then there is a release or a hostile takeover.

Remember, the promised land was not unoccupied. If you catch me watching you closely today, then know that the appointed time is here. #BOOBIOLOGY

1 Like

Re: The Principle Of BOOBIOLOGY by ardeks(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2015
I dey smile...

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why You Masturbate / Man Writes All The Reasons He Loves His Depressed Wife On Bathroom Mirror / Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.