Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ladies Only! Simple And Natural Way To Make Your Va*gina Tight And Small - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only! Simple And Natural Way To Make Your Va*gina Tight And Small (656 Views)

He Held Her Two Oranges Very Tight And Licked One First Before The (pics) / When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This / I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only! Simple And Natural Way To Make Your Va*gina Tight And Small by money121(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
These are simple and natural way to make your va.gina tight and small.

Ok women listen up if u want your va.gina tight you do exercise. Its kiegal (sp) exercise.
Screw the drugs that will harm your body don't do it because pharmaceuticals make a crap ton of money selling garbage. The kiegals (sp) strengthen up ur va.ginal walls. Also honestly some men do have tiny pe.nises. Its not one size. Exercises make me tight as all get out. do them all the time..driving in the car to the beat of a song, at home watching tv. etc....squeeze and hold or squeeze and release quickly over and over again, after about 2 weeks of this, your va.gina is really tight...also if u do it right after orga.sm, and keep doing it for a few minutes, your crotch gets super tight.

Anyway shaa, if you are a real man then pe.nis/va.gina size doesn't matter. There are other ways to orga.sm besides penatration.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/How-can-i-tighting-my-va.html

(1) (Reply)

What Romance Really Is / Things Your Spouse Needs To Hear From You More Often / Things Guys Want To See On Other Girls But Not Their Wife To Be Or Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.