Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Romance Really Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romance Really Is (658 Views)

What Romance Did To Me Lately Will Shock You / What Romance And Marriage Will Look Like In 100 Years To Come? / Does Romance Really Matter In A Relationship? Here Is What I Have To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Romance Really Is by ZYZZA: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
I think a lot of people don't understand what real romance is. Anyone can buy flowers, candy and jewelry, there's no love in that. The truly romantic things in life are those little things you do every day to show you care, and that you're thinking of them. It's going out of your way to make them happy. The way you hold her hand when you know she's scared, or you save the last piece of cake for him. The random text in the middle of the day, just to say "I love you" or "I miss you". The way he stops to kiss you when he passes by. It's dedicating her favorite song to her, and letting her eat your fries; telling her she's beautiful, even when she's in her sweats; with her hair in a ponytail and no makeup. It's putting your favorite show on pause so she can tell you about her day, and laughing at his jokes, even the really lame ones. It's slow dancing in the kitchen and kissing in the rain. Romance isn't about buying, it's about giving. True romance is in the (hand/arm movements)/actions.
Re: What Romance Really Is by RexKexMilann: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Op Tell them, They Don't Know undecided
Re: What Romance Really Is by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
I think a lot of people don't understand what real romance is. Anyone can buy flowers, candy and jewelry, there's no love in that.

You're wrong. These things are vital parts of the little things one does everyday that goes a long way.

(1) (Reply)

Condom Can Now Guarantee,it No Joke / Ways In Handling Breakup Without Falling Apart / Eye Text(show Us His Legs)pis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.