Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) (46902 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / EFCC Seizes N860 Million Mansion From The Ex-air Force Chief + PHOTOS / Re:sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-in-chief". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Amanwulu1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
And suddenly Sahara reporters is no longer a Tinubu Media.
see u, I hear frm radio running on blood dat Tinubu himself is fed up wit his creation (monsterbuhari).
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by whizkid10(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:
Well said Sahara reporters.

This junketing and galavanting round the globe has got to stop.

Buhari and his son are travelling in and out of the country like someone with running stomach rushing in and out of the toilet while Nigerians queue up under the sun to buy (at exorbitant prices) something God has freely given us.

Do u know U.K citizens never suffer fuel scarcity or have long queues at petrol stations yet they don't have quarter of the oil we have laying in the Niger Delta.

My question is why has the senate not attended to Buhari's request for the release of funds to pay those oil marketers.

Instead they are shaking hands and laughing over plates of fruits.

Do these people really care abt us?

They shld keep up the good work. A revolution is coming if they don't hurry up and fix the country.

If things continue this way, one day we the poor masses wld have nothing to eat but the rich thieving politicians.

Nobody shld call me a wailer, u wld be only wasting ur time.

I supported Buhari during the last election, but I wld weep and wail till my country gets better!

You hit the point my brother..The problem isn't Nigeria or Biafra, But the theiving politicians..Everyone of us, especially the youths' shud brace themselves for harder times ahead..I have a feeling the mases wud rise against the government in no distant time. Except, something is urgently done to ease off this depression in our Economy
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
He will still visit, Congo, N and S korea, Iraq, Palestine, Lebanon, Lybia, Liberia and many more countries. So this is just an introduction to the real thing. So calm down and enjoy the change my pellow feofle of Nigeriacheesy
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Splinz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
What a befitting name! Thank you SR
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by October1960: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Same impatience that has made the country a dirty choatic mess is on display here.

We patiently let PDP rape and plunder this country for 16 years and now only 6 months we have given up on the new government.

Smh - perhaps this country is truly beyond hope.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
onatisi:
shaaaaaaaaaarrraaaaaaaaaap

shaaaaaaaaaarrraaaaaaaaaap & Furrrrrrckoooooooooooofffffffffffffffffff
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by informant1: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time president. President of d zoo. Pedophile, according to king of BIAFRA.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by onatisi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
ngmgeek:

shaaaaaaaaaarrraaaaaaaaaap & Furrrrrrckoooooooooooofffffffffffffffffff
ooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
onatisi:
ooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

oooooooookkkkkaaaaayyyyyyy and jump in the lake after that, mooooorooooooooooon
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by compujyde: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by siwo1: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sahara reporters don finish their oga. grin

A junket is a pleasure trip, often funded by someone else. You've probably heard of a politician taking a junket to a fancy resort or luxury hotel, all paid by using tax payers money.

A junketer is one who participates in the above ^^^.

B00HARI is a junketer. The senile man has nothing to offer.

Mr. Integrity my ass. undecided

I'm waiting for the zombie that will come here and analyze how these unnecessary trips have benefited the country.
if ur father is placed to head dis country, wat did u think ur dad can offer? Fool of d highest order!
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rose2014:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Senate wailing
Sahara reporters wailing
APC youth leader wailing
United States wailing
Unemployed graduates waiting for 5k wailing
APC e-warriors wailing
Hungry pupils wailing
Generator sellers wailing
Trekkers wailing
Nigerians at gas stations wailing
Investors wailing

I'm sorry to announce at this juncture, that the Wailing wailers membership form haff finished. And we neither have light nor fuel to print more

In other words, No more admission of new members tongue
pls I nid form!abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
tempest01:

Lol...true...just "wakaholicked" to your profile...fine girl cheesy
cheesy kiss
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ministeriallist: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin grin

Wailers Form is selling faster than Ijebu garri

www.WailingWailers.com.ng/register.php
grin You wan kill person.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Sorry for disappointing you boy!

Oya, fault my submission?

You just had to insult me by calling me a boy. What makes you feel you're older than me? Even if you are, does that make me a boy to you? If you're not above 35years,why should you call me a boy?

To your question, earlier, you called Fayose a bastärd, simply because he had the courage to speak out to the president. Throughout his address (by his aide, anyway) to the president, he never insulted the president, nor referred to him with an abusive term. He simply called him out to face the act of governance for which he was elected, and stop empty talks and propaganda. You labelled him a bastard, and said he isn't a true omoluabi.

Now, you who apparently are a true Yoruba son goes about insulting the past president, calling him clueless. You and your ilks (most of whom haven't achieved much in life) have labelled him with all manners of derogatory terms both in the past, and even now, despite that he (GEJ) is probably up to or even more than 30 years older than you. Yet Fayose, a sitting governor who is barely 20 years younger than Buhari cannot call him to order, otherwise he'll be tagged a bastard.

You're clearly not a very rational being. Whenever an argument doesn't favour you, you resort to calling of names. SaharaReporters called Buhari Junketer-in-chief but instead of you showing us how wrong SaharaReporters were and how important those travels are, you diverted attention to clearly irrelevant matters, and resorted to name calling.

Even though many PDP supporters here are like you, it still doesn't take away the fact that you're often irrational in your defense of APC. Therefore I repeat to you, grow up!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by stankezzy: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
informant1:
End time president.
President of d zoo.
Pedophile, according to king of BIAFRA.
he has gone to malta to enjoy malta guiness

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
It baffles me.
To think that some months ago Sahara Reporters was label as an APC media by Buhari haters.
There's nothing I didn’t say to show they're neutral.

Now, the same people are happy. I hope this shows you SR is just practising pure investigative journalism.

Though I won't support them on this one
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Rollingdice(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rose2014:

Senate wailing
Sahara reporters wailing
APC youth leader wailing
United States wailing
APC e-warriors wailing
Hungry pupils wailing
Trekkers wailing
Investors wailing

I'm sorry to announce at this juncture, that the Wailing wailers membership form haff finished. And we neither have light nor fuel to print more

grin
Rose2014:

Senate wailing
Sahara reporters wailing
APC youth leader wailing
United States wailing
APC e-warriors wailing
Hungry pupils wailing
Trekkers wailing
Investors wailing

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Samunique(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=basilo101 post=40459464]
And u 4got that Thief.nubu has serious beef with Bubu at the moment, including killing a muslim to take over a nothern state by a christian. u think thief.nubu had forgiven buhari for declaring kogi election inconclusive?[/quote ]

Can u see how silly u are undecided

People are discussing some serious national issues all u can think of is "somebody killed a Muslim so that a Christian might take over the governoship in a nothern state".

Are u so that daft, is everything all about religion to u

U need a thorough accessment, it's like extremist blood is ruining in ur vain.

Pls change!!!

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kennydoc:

You just had to insult me by calling me boy. What makes you feel you're older than me? Even if you are, does that make me a boy to you? If you're not above 35years,why should you call me a boy?

To your question, earlier, you called Fayose a bastärd, simply because he had the courage to speak out to the president. Throughout his address (by his aide, anyway) to the president, he never insulted the president, nor referred to him with an abusive term. He simply called him out to face the act of governance for which he was elected, and stop empty talks and propaganda. You labelled him a bastard, and said he isn't a true omoluabi.

Now, you who apparently are a true Yoruba son goes about insulting the past president, calling him clueless. You and your ilks (most of whom haven't achieved much in life) have labelled him with all manners of derogatory terms both in the past, and even now, despite that he (GEJ) is probably up to or even more than 30 years older than you. Yet Fayose, a sitting governor who is barely 20 years younger than Buhari cannot call him to order, otherwise he'll be tagged a bastard.

You're clearly not a very rational being. Whenever an argument doesn't favour you, you resort to calling of names. SaharaReporters called Buhari Junketer-in-chief but instead of you showing us how wrong SaharaReporters were and how important those travels are, you diverted attention to clearly irrelevant matters, and resorted to name calling.

Even though many PDP supporters here are like you, it still doesn't take away the fact that you're often irrational in your defense of APC. Therefore I repeat to you, grow up!
Firstly, you will address me as "uncle" if we meet. Don't doubt it.

Secondly, Fayose is in the habit of using gutter words on the president and the one in reference is no different as he said "the president should stop lying" just because he hasn't revealed the names of those who have returned some looted funds. If tagging the president "a liar" is not insulting, please tell me what is?

Go back to my first post here and point out how I've diverted from the topic. By simply saying children of hate and anger will masturbate and celebrate over the report from SR that attacks the president at this time whereas they've labeled them APC's/Tinubu's media wing on many occasions in the past just because the reports didn't favour them, is nothing but plain truth. You may find a problem with it but IT IS THE BITTER TRUTH. I didn't attack or reject SR's submission as would have done by the children of anger and hate. So, what's your problem?

Ol boy ( grin), you need to think before you comment.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Parcks(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Children of hate and anger, is SaharaReporters no longer owned by Tinubu or APC as you normally claim when their stories don't favour you? grin grin

TANoids lack common sense! When good news is reported about Nigeria, it's the Clueless legacy but when any bad news about the economy surfaces, it's Buhari's fault! May God deliver them from their affliction that makes them reason irrationally.

cool cool cool
passingscotch abi wetin u call urself, u've jst comfirmed dat u r d biggest fool on NL, a pathetic zombie.....who called Buhari a junketer-in-chief? Nigerians or sahara reporters?.....receive sense!!! U r in dire need of it
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by jacksonite: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Children of hate and anger, is SaharaReporters no longer owned by Tinubu or APC as you normally claim when their stories don't favour you? grin grin

TANoids lack common sense! When good news is reported about Nigeria, it's the Clueless legacy but when any bad news about the economy surfaces, it's Buhari's fault! May God deliver them from their affliction that makes them reason irrationally.

cool cool cool
The only solution to this lamentation of yours is that Buhari should perform if not don't expect mercy from the suffering masses. The stakes and expectations are too high.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sahara reporters don finish their oga. grin

A junket is a pleasure trip, often funded by someone else. You've probably heard of a politician taking a junket to a fancy resort or luxury hotel, all paid by using tax payers money.

A junketer is one who participates in the above ^^^.

B00HARI is a junketer. The senile man has nothing to offer.

Mr. Integrity my ass. undecided

I'm waiting for the zombie that will come here and analyze how these unnecessary trips have benefited the country.
1 Samuel 16:1; The Lord said to Samuel, “How long will you mourn for Saul, since I have rejected him as king over Israel?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Ndeewonu: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Most Nigerians have started realising that they made a mistake in this government!
Most do not have the moral courage to voice it.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

I simply asked for a better proof for ur arguement, you couldn't provide any.

Who is the dunce here?

One more time, receive sense!

From who, you?

I laugh in sunny Southern California weather grin

How's that fuel line treating yah?
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

I simply asked for a better proof for ur arguement, you couldn't provide any.

Who is the dunce here now?

One more time, receive sense!

I already gave you the required proof. That your intellect is unable to recognize it is not my fault.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

For ur mind u dey blow grammar abi.

Receive sense! angry

You're a product of your environment.

It is not my fault that I went to school when Nigeria was still an academia nation and strikes were unheard off, yah dum dum.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Cityguy: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Like the predicted stoning days are closer than anticipated. Baba, pls Nigerians are getting tired of all these wanderings o. Do chumchin abeg.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You're a product of your environment.

It is not my fault that I went to school when Nigeria was still an academia nation and strikes were unheard off, yah dum dum.

An elder has spoken. Clap for yourself.

BTW, you think I'm one of those indomie generation kids here?

Sorry for you!
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I already gave you the required proof. That your intellect is unable to recognize it is not my fault.

Required proof.

You call wikipedia proof?!

grin grin You are funny.

Believe anything you see on wikipedia and you are a dunce! angry
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

Required proof.

You call wikipedia proof?!

grin grin You are funny.

Believe anything you see on wikipedia and you are a dunce! angry

Dunce, you do your own research to disprove anything that I submit. That is how it works in intelligent circle, something you obviously lack grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.