Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) (46655 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / EFCC Seizes N860 Million Mansion From The Ex-air Force Chief + PHOTOS / Re:sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-in-chief". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

An elder has spoken. Clap for yourself.

BTW, you think I'm one of those indomie generation kids here?

Sorry for you!

Frankly I don't give two bits who you are. From where I'm sitting you are a clueless twit who is trying to hard to be relevant.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Dunce, you do your own research to disprove anything that I submit. That is how it works in intelligent circle, something you obviously lack grin

Sit down there and wait for me to do research on U.K and fuel crisis for you.

Smh angry
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Frankly I don't give two bits who you are. From where I'm sitting you are a clueless twit who is trying to hard to be relevant.

Relevant where; on Nairaland?! grin grin grin

You'v go to be kidding me.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by tonychristopher: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rose2014:

We the original wailers have taken the back seat while the supporters are confirmed wailers cheesy

Lol
Nice one
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by tonychristopher: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
frankwyte:
What i observe lately is that Nigerians are like children of Israelite who clamor for change of governance from the top during the time of Samuel, but they felt they needed a king who will fight side by side with them in battle, hardly had Saul settled down b4 they new they have committed grave iniquity (and God listened, gave they them up to their willful inventions). In the battle frontline Saul disappointed terribly,frightened and Amassed of the Goliath (challenges), confronting him. The rest is history for lovers of the Bible.

Conversely, Nigerians were brainwashed to this change including me, but soon realized that God gave us up to our willfulness;howbeit we seriously need prayers otherwise trouble is looming....
May God help us.
Look at the propagandas: Chibok girls, Missing Monies, Corruption, Subsidy, Impunity, Scam privatization of PHCN, Railway not working, No Agric revamp, No weapons to fight BH, et al....

Not me
I never voted that man nor APC
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin grin

Wailers Form is selling faster than Ijebu garri

www.WailingWailers.com.ng/register.php
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

Relevant where; on Nairaland?! grin grin grin

You'v go to be kidding me.

Weeelllll this debate is happening on Nairaland isn't it? It's definitely not happening in the city center grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

Sit down there and wait for me to do research on U.K and fuel crisis for you.

Smh angry

It's settled then.

STFU and stop referencing UK if you're not ready to back up your ascertations with more than your off the cuff data.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Weeelllll this debate is happening on Nairaland isn't it? It's definitely not happening in the city center grin

Guy, u funny no be small grin

Even Introvert and Lady F, never see anytin gain for FTC, na which kind relevance person go get for NL?
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2015
ModiKen:

Guy, u funny no be small grin

Even Introvert and Lady F, never see anytin gain for FTC, na which kind relevance person go get for NL?

Name dropper hmmm? wink

So you do have an ulterior motive grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 12:10am On Nov 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

It's settled then.

STFU and stop referencing UK if you're not ready to back up your ascertations with more than your off the cuff data.

I wld reference what ever I like here, and u cant do shi.t abt it!

Weda or not I gat reference to back it up.

So shut ur trap or go hung a transformer.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 28, 2015
ModiKen:

I wld reference what ever I like here, and u cant do shi.t abt it!

Weda or not I gat reference to back it up.

So shut ur trap or go hung a transformer.

I can do plenty and I am doing that right now = engaging you and squatting your asinine retorts grin

It's physically impossible to hug a transformer where I live. They don't have them littering the streets like the slum you reside in cheesy

How about you leap in front of the next Dangote truck you sight?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by bfhansonint: 1:52am On Nov 28, 2015
Don't mind them Sir, ask your boys to go search the internet and find where the next meeting is at. undecided they can only complain, they can't stop you.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 2:15am On Nov 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I can do plenty and I am doing that right now = engaging you and squatting your asinine retorts grin

It's physically impossible to hug a transformer where I live. They don't have them littering the streets like the slum you reside in cheesy

How about you leap in front of the next Dangote truck you sight?

grin....stop embarrasing your self...
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 2:16am On Nov 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Name dropper hmmm? wink

So you do have an ulterior motive grin

Guy, I tire for u ooo...

E don do nwwww.

Abi dem send u? grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:36am On Nov 28, 2015
ModiKen:
Well said Sahara reporters.

This junketing and galavanting round the globe has got to stop.

Buhari and his son are travelling in and out of the country like someone with running stomach rushing in and out of the toilet while Nigerians queue up under the sun to buy (at exorbitant prices) something God has freely given us.

Do u know U.K citizens never suffer fuel scarcity or have long queues at petrol stations yet they don't have quarter of the oil we have laying in the Niger Delta.

My question is why has the senate not attended to Buhari's request for the release of funds to pay those oil marketers.

Instead they are shaking hands and laughing over plates of fruits.

Do these people really care abt us?

They shld keep up the good work. A revolution is coming if they don't hurry up and fix the country.

If things continue this way, one day we the poor masses wld have nothing to eat but the rich thieving politicians.

Nobody shld call me a wailer, u wld be only wasting ur time.

I supported Buhari during the last election, but I wld weep and wail till my country gets better!

You are wasting your time. The country cannot get better under this structure.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 28, 2015
ModiKen:

grin....stop embarrasing your self...

Why?

What do you care? grin

We don't care about Nairaland reputation right wink
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Ndeewonu:
Most Nigerians have started realising that they made a mistake in this government!
Most do not have the moral courage to voice it.

That is the beauty of democracy. That is how things work. That is taking responsibility. Nigerians will now learn to tailor their expectations in line with the cloth they have....and solve the problems they themselves create and let fester. Democracy will always be about the people not the President. The West saw in Obasanjo an overrated Presidency (they did well despite him) the Niger-Delta has seen an over rated Presidency not becoming better despite Jonathan. Now it is the turn of the North and hopefully all Nigeria. We must learn to build this country collectively. We are just too weak and divided, ignorant and unstructured as a people. Hopefully our suffering will at a point reboot our memory and elevate our thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2015
Kennydoc:

You just had to insult me by calling me a boy. What makes you feel you're older than me? Even if you are, does that make me a boy to you? If you're not above 35years,why should you call me a boy?

To your question, earlier, you called Fayose a bastärd, simply because he had the courage to speak out to the president. Throughout his address (by his aide, anyway) to the president, he never insulted the president, nor referred to him with an abusive term. He simply called him out to face the act of governance for which he was elected, and stop empty talks and propaganda. You labelled him a bastard, and said he isn't a true omoluabi.

Now, you who apparently are a true Yoruba son goes about insulting the past president, calling him clueless. You and your ilks (most of whom haven't achieved much in life) have labelled him with all manners of derogatory terms both in the past, and even now, despite that he (GEJ) is probably up to or even more than 30 years older than you. Yet Fayose, a sitting governor who is barely 20 years younger than Buhari cannot call him to order, otherwise he'll be tagged a bastard.

You're clearly not a very rational being. Whenever an argument doesn't favour you, you resort to calling of names. SaharaReporters called Buhari Junketer-in-chief but instead of you showing us how wrong SaharaReporters were and how important those travels are, you diverted attention to clearly irrelevant matters, and resorted to name calling.

Even though many PDP supporters here are like you, it still doesn't take away the fact that you're often irrational in your defense of APC. Therefore I repeat to you, grow up!

You must be new here...
That guy is known as a toddler...

Anyway this your reply has put him in his place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=13pt]Enough of his travels already.

He's appointed ministers yet nothing is happening.

What exactly is going on. I supported buhari but he's failed in his promise of hitting the ground running
[/size]

He will run, when he hits the ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by informant1: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
stankezzy:
he has gone to malta to enjoy malta guiness
This cannot happen in BIAFRA. Only one old HORSE deceiving more than 170million animals in d ZOO and d are still believing him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:57am On Nov 29, 2015
Rose2014:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Senate wailing
Sahara reporters wailing
APC youth leader wailing
United States wailing
Unemployed graduates waiting for 5k wailing
APC e-warriors wailing
Hungry pupils wailing
Generator sellers wailing
Trekkers wailing
Nigerians at gas stations wailing
Investors wailing

I'm sorry to announce at this juncture, that the Wailing wailers membership form haff finished. And we neither have light nor fuel to print more

In other words, No more admission of new members tongue
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Ndeewonu: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
ayindejimmy:
It baffles me.
To think that some months ago Sahara Reporters was label as an APC media by Buhari haters.
There's nothing I didn’t say to show they're neutral.

Now, the same people are happy. I hope this shows you SR is just practising pure investigative journalism.

Though I won't support them on this one

Are this brainless? Sahara worked for APC then because of Tinubu. Then, when APC wanted Jonathan ousted, they used SR to permeate their propaganda. Now that it is no longer at ease b/w Tinubu and Buhari, SR is at it again! This difference is that they are now SAYING THE TRUTH.

Please, spare us your explanation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East / Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) / Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.